Monday 4 September 2017

Always Be Mine - Part 97


Randhir kept waiting that night, for a simple call or message from Sanyukta.. But no use.. She hadn't dropped him a single message since their encounter at the notice board.. "Man she has taken it pretty seriously.. How am I going to spend this whole night without listening to her voice? Kuch Zyada Bol diya kya meine? Hai na? Yeah I know.." Randhir sulked infront of his mirror.. He had no clue what to do for the rest of the night.. Jiggy had already fallen asleep and Parth was busy pissing off Vidushi.. He slowly closed the door and went to the terrace.. He lay there and placed his left hand behind his head and was holding his wife's pic in the other.. Her smile, even in the pic, made him smile, Infact blush.. (It's too cute to see your guy blushing ❤️) 
He made up his mind and started talking to her image.. "You felt bad kya? Sanyukta, I can never hurt you tumhe pata hai na.. You know what I loved the most in you.. It's the spark, the fire inside you, the passion you had for Engineering.. I never thought I would meet a dynamic personality similar to mine ever in my life.. But then you came, you stood against me, dared to look into my eyes, above all, you dared to mess with me.. I seriously fell in love with that version of Sanyukta.. I agree I love you anyway.. But kahi na kahi woh Sherni Sanyukta mujhe Bahut pasand hai par woh kahi kho gayi hai.. I somehow want her back.. I love to be challenged by her.. I would like to push her towards success but in case if she falls, I would always be there to grab her.. Ab mein tumhe mushy mushy words me samjaunga toh tum nai samjhogi.. Kahogi ki "You come first or me dono Ek hi baat hai Randhir.." Par nahi Sanyukta dono Ek hi baat nahi hai.. I want you to see you beating me.. Ab yeh mat bolna ki mein Diya aur Baati hum ka Suraj hu.. Itna bhi acha insaan nahi hu mein.. Par Haa, I ll be the best you can ever get.. I bet my life on that.. To see you back in action, I would go to any extreme.. Love you forever Sanyukta.." He kissed the pic of hers and found solace.. 
Randhir watched the skies and found the stars to be cute but not cuter than his wife.. He pointed his finger towards one star "Don't take too much pride okay? My star has taken leave today.. That's why you seem to shine so much.." He laughed at his own madness... "Hmmm lagta hai I need to spend this night with your memories.." He closed his eyes tight and there she was right infront of his eyes, smiling at him... He fell asleep unknowingly...
Next morning, someone sprinkled water on his face.. He jumped up "Sanyukta...!" His face fell when he saw Jiggy over there "Randhir bhai.. Aap yaha kya kar rahe ho? Aa jao niche.." He left.. Randhir quickly checked his mobile, still no messages from her.. "Sherni Bahut gussa me hai.." He went down, picked his tooth brush and went down his room, brushing all the way... His legs did a strike not to move further at a particular place.. He looked up.. It was Sanyukta's room.. Windows were closed.. "Kya karu ab? Soch beta soch..!" His eyes fell on a small stone lying nearby.. He picked it up, with brush still on his mouth.. He looked like a five year old baby with a brush.. He threw it on the window and it reached the destination, by piercing through it.. Sanyukta came running to check who it was.. She peeped out.. Randhir smiled on seeing her, she yelled "Kya hai?"
RD: kya hai matlab?
Sanyu: Patar kyu fekha Tumne?
RD: Woh mujhe.. Woh.. Hmm.. Notes chahiye the.. Isliye
Sanyu: Kaisa notes?
RD: Applied Mechanics ka book chahiye mujhe
Sanyu: Applied Mechanics?? Seriously?
RD: Haan... 
Sanyu: Randhir that book belongs to 1st year ME, which I believe you have completed 2 years ago nai?
RD:(Shit, she remembers everything): Haan toh kya hua? Dekho, tum jaise mediocres sirf syllabus se related cheez padte hai.. Mein Rank No. 1 hu.. Padne ka tharika bhi alag hota hai.. That's basically the difference between Rank No 1 And Rank No 2 Samjhi.. (He took a deep breath)
Sanyu: Acha? Whatever mere paas nai hai tum jao.. 
RD: Waise lagta hai preparations are in full swing.. 4th year shuru bhi nai hua and you are already studying like hell haa.. Good.. Waise bhi you have to prepare well na, in order to secure your second rank.. Warna Vidushi bhi tumhe beat kar Degi.. She has already defeated Ramu and Raju pata hai na? Beware.. 
Listening to it, Vidushi threw the stone back at him.. He escaped it on time.. Sanyukta calmed her down and closed the window.. She was all smiles, thinking of Randhir made her smile always.. 
Randhir was satisfied a bit as he had got his devi's darshan woh bhi subah subah.. He continued to brush his teeth when he heard a familiar voice "Sanyukta kaha hai?" He turned and was shocked to see the person standing infront of him.. Kishore Agarwal.. "Ab kya Karne aaya hai yeh..!" Randhir wondered...

No comments:

Post a Comment