Monday 4 September 2017

Always Be Mine - Part 89


Sanyukta was numb.. This guy, wasn't just a normal human being.. Everyday with him, was a learning experience.. His different shades altogether brought her tons of respect towards him.. He can't be bad.. Sometimes, he just surrenders himself to the situation.. He lets his "wounded" mind take charge over his subtle heart.. He hides his tears behind that attitude face of his's.. After all, he is Randhir Singh Shekhawat.. He isn't allowed to cry, he can't let others think he is weak, he cannot store others sympathy towards him.. He just can't.. He even tries to pretend in front of his love.. She knows him best.. True love is all about seeing the pain behind that fake angry face.. She always saw that and that's why they were Sandhir today and not Randhir and Sanyukta, the two different individuals.. 
Sanyukta placed her hand on his shoulders.. He was literally shivering.. His childhood moments never gave him a reason to smile, rather it made him cry.. Randhir quickly wiped his tears that rolled out from his eyes.. "It's okay Randhir.. Chupane ki Zaroorat nai hai.. It's okay to cry at times.. Don't ever think, crying makes you weak.. Tears are the best companions.. Kabhi hamare friends bhi hamare saat Chod sakte hai but never the tears.. It kinda washes away some bitter memories from your life.. Kabhi kabhi human emotions dikhana bhi zaroori hai.. You are not a machine, are you? Look at me, I cry when I feel down.. It's not that, I am weak or can't tackle stuff.. It's just that I wanna let go off few things.. After dat initial crying period, I pull myself together and become strong like never before.. Falling down isn't bad but you need to learn to get up as quickly as possible.." She glanced at him.. "Bahut gyaan de diya na? I know Kuch Zyada ho Gaya tha..! Sholly...!" She made a puppy face and that triggered a smile on his lips, a heavenly one.. That smile of his, won her over yet again..
She quickly diverted the topic.. "Randhir.. You remember na.. We have to pay our hostel fees.. We have only few days left.. Kuch Socha hai Tumne?"
Randhir had no idea what he would do for almost 2 lakhs just in a weeks time.. Still he didn't want her to take the stress "Socha hai na.. Why fear when your Randhir is here?" He hugged her warmly.. She smiled but his expression changed to a worried one.. "I have to do something real quick..!" He thought.. 
"Ok Randhir.. It's 7.30 now.. Can I go down please?" She pleaded.. He smiled and nodded in a yes.. She hurried down.. All the way, she found something new.. Something strange.. There was a makeover.. She hurried into the kitchen just to experience some amazing flavours hitting her nostrils.. A very familiar smell.. Yes it was of Daal And Rajma chawal.. What surprised her more was the cook who was making it, it was Renuka Sanyal herself.. Sanyukta stood there numb again.. "Just a while ago, her son made me numb and now the mother herself is ready to knock me down.. What's happening here?" She wondered.. Renuka flashed a smile seeing Sanyukta.. "You are here beta.. Has Randhir woken up? Get him down.. The breakfast is ready.. And here I am preparing my son's favourite dish for lunch..! Cool na?" She sounded so excited "You know beta? I have never been into kitchen so far.. You were right.. I was a very successful business woman.. I have got so many deals and businesses with my wit so far.. I thought I am best in everything.. But the last night convo with you, changed my perspective about me altogether.. I actually won nothing, I have lost more than what I have gained.. In my progress I failed to concentrate on my son.. I had issues with my husband and that's the main reason I wanted to divert my attention towards the business.. But that doesn't mean I would stop caring for my son, but I did.. I made him long for my love, I made him crave, I never behaved like a mother with him.. I regret now but I know it's too late.. He has filled his heart with hatred for me.. It's not possible to change his mind now.. It's okay if he doesn't understand me, it's okay if he doesn't like me, I will keep loving him like you coz love is Uncondtional..!" When she finished Sanyukta felt like clapping for her.. She has finally exposed herself to reality.. Everybody commits mistakes in their life but it needs real guts to accept them.. Renuka Sanyal had that guts.. Sanyukta felt proud that she once saw Renuka Sanyal as her role model.. 
"Sanyukta you know what! I spent the whole night in YouTube and Google, learning these recipes.. I want him to taste this.. Don't tell him I made these.. Please..!" She pleaded.. Sanyukta nodded.. Renuka quickly dashed out of the kitchen and reached her room.. After a while, Randhir came down... He was quite surprised to see his house.. It had gone through a complete makeover.. His mouth opened in a 'Awe' coz wherever he turned it was Blue.. The curtains, the wall hangings, every single detail in the house had been painted blue.. In short, it looked like a Blue Palace.. So soothing for the eyes.. Sanyukta laid he breakfast on the table.. "Sanyukta yeh Sab Kuch Tumne kiya hai kya?" She nodded in a yes.. "It's lovely.. I love blue color.. I have never seen my house this way.. Thanks a lot.. Now it finally looks like a house.." He tasted his Mum made breakfast.. "Sanyukta haat do.. I wanna kiss those hands that made this dish.. It's so yummmm man..!" Renuka felt very satisfied to see her son  eating Her handmade dish and appreciating it's taste.. It felt more satisfying than winning a crore deal for her company.. This short cute moments are the real happiness, one would never wish to miss them in his/her life..
The landline phone rung.. Ramu kaka picked the phone.. "Ji.. Ek min..!" He rushed to Renuka's room to inform her of the call.. She immediately came out to pick it up.. Randhir looked at Sanyukta "She hasn't left yet?" Sanyukta replied "I don't know.. She has taken a day off May be.. You asked me to stay away from her na, how would I know?"
"Whatttt?" She yelled over the phone.. "Do you even have any idea what are you talking? Why the hell are you people even in the office? You know how much does this machine cost? In case if you've forgotten let me remind you.. That machine you just screwed costed me a crore rupees.. I need to spend lakhs to get it repaired now.. There's no warranty as well.. Get lost all of you..!" She hung up and seemed quite tensed..
Sanyukta and Randhir exchanged a glance.. "Randhir should we?" She whispered.. "Have you lost it? Do you think I ll help her? Let her incur the loss I don't care.. She deserves it completely..." He started to climb the stairs.. "Mam.. I am interested to give it a shot.. I am ready to fix that machine, provided we make a deal.. 2 lakhs in return, not a penny above and not a penny below.. Is it okay?" Sanyukta sounded firm.. Randhir turned back in shock..
"Yes dear.. That would be great.. I am in for this deal..!" Renuka said..
"Let's get started then..!" Sanyukta announced and looked at Randhir, who gave a deadly glare at her.. For once, it shook her up...

No comments:

Post a Comment