Monday 4 September 2017

Always Be Mine - Part 96

Sandhir were on their way back to FITE after what was a tiring15 days long emotional vacation.. Randhir had first denied to take the money from his mom for his Hostel fees, but then she insisted saying she would get it back from him with interest once he starts working.. She also mentioned that it was his reward for fixing that complex machine.. Randhir couldn't a No when she insisted that much... Now they were on the bus, on their way to Rourkee..
Sanyukta had her head rested over Randhir's shoulders and was smiling all by herself.. "Oh madam.. Akele Akele hase jaa rahi ho.. Mujhe bhi batao baat kya hai Mein bhi hasunga na!" Randhir teased.. She looked up and smiled more, that innocence in her face and her smile was all but enough to peck her forehead with his lips.. "Baat Jo bhi ho you happy me happy.." He pulled her close.. Sanyukta freed himself from his tight clutch by punching on his stomach.. "Besharam! Bus me hai hum.. Behave yourself.." She gave him a glare, which made no difference to Randhir "Besharam, Bus me hai hum..! Wah Wah Sanyukta, mere pyaar me Tum poet bhi ban gayi.. Kya rhyming hai!" That forced a smile on her lips..
"Jokes apart.. Indeed your love has made me feel things I could never even dream of.. It feels as if I have taken a new birth.. Ajeeb baat hai na Randhir.. When we started for our vacation, I had a 'To' address, Agarwal Mansion but now I don't have one.." She slowed down and looked at Randhir, her eyes moist.. "But Sach bataun? I don't regret that at all.. I have you.. I own the world.. There's nothing to feel bad about.." She looked the other side.. Randhir placed his hand on her chin.. "Sanyukta.. Mein hu na.. Tumhari "From" address "To" address sab ban jaunga.. We don't need anyone.. Until we have that love for each other in our heart, we absolutely need no one.." He pulled her close again.. "And by the way, yeh tears na tumpe suit nai karta.. You look so bad while crying.. Dar lagta hai meko please mat Rona.. Bhagwan ke liye nai toh Atleast mere liye mat Rona.." She smiled and pinched his ear... "Mein Chudail lagti hu?" She puppy faced.. "Na na meri sundar pari.. I won't call you Chudail warna Parth Gussa karega.. Chudail is copyrighted only for Vidushi.." That made them both burst into laughter..
"Waise Randhir.. Aaj results aa Gaya Hoga na.. Tumhe kya lagta hai kisne top kiya Hoga? Tum ya Mein?" Sanyukta asked in quite a cool manner.. 
"Hello.. Top toh hamesha Mein hi karunga.. Absolutely no doubts about that... Shayad Tum second top hogi" he answered with the same old "Randhir's" attitude.. But that didn't seem to anger or irritate Sanyukta like before.. She forced a smile and said "Hmm Shayad.. Par mere liye na koi farak nai padta.. Tum top Karo ya Mein dono ek hi baat hai.. I ll be happy for you if you top because I know you deserve it.." Randhir listened to her carefully "I don't mind losing to you Randhir.. I have already lost my heart to you, after all this is an exam, doesn't matter to me really.." She smiled again and he returned the smile.. She rested on his shoulders yet again..
After a few hours of travel, they finally reached their dream destination, where they had been carving their dreams for the past 3 years.. This year, being the last one, they felt very special as they would be seeing their dream coming true, their dream would get a shape.. They ll be official Engineers at the end of it.. Randhir and Sanyukta, rushed inside like the kids rushing to their mom's arms after the first day of school.. FITE, it meant a lot to them.. It had become a part of their lives.. "Randhir I guess notice board lag Gaya hai.. Chalo dekhte hai.." Sanyukta pointed towards a board which was totally surrounded by a group of anxious students.. Among them, were Parth and Vidushi.. Parth was checking his name and Vidushi was checking her's.. Parth screamed "Yaayyy I made it 3rd.. Finally top 3 me aa hi Gaya mein.. Vidushi you are so lucky for me ya" he hugged her.. "Parth I am not able to see through anything in this crowd.. Can you please check mine too?" She pleaded.. Parth checked her's.. After a few mins of through searching, he exclaimed again.. "Vidushi you have done ittttt..." She was confused "Done what Parth?"
"You have come first...." He jumped... Her eyes popped out listening to it.. "Did I beat Randhir and Sanyukta? How's that possible? Paper correct karne wala andha toh nai? But koi nai, jaise bhi ho I have topped... Parth Chalo let's celebrate.." She hugged him... Parth said "Vidushi you have beaten Raju and Ramu... Yaayyy.." 
"Raju and Ramu Kaun Parth?" She seemed confused again.. "Arey Wahi jinka naam iss list me hai hi nai.. You've managed to beat them and secure first place in the ranking from the bottommmm.. Chalo let's partyyyyy..." He laughed out loud..
"Phate muh.. Aaj toh Mein tumhe chodungi nai.. Rukh" she traced Parth who was already out of sight.. Randhir and Sanyukta reached the board.. Their eyes went up the list directly, because they knew for sure that both of their names never deserved to drop below 2... Randhir was looking for Sanyukta's name while she was looking for his's.. Randhir spotted hers first.. Before he could speak, she exclaimed "Randhirrrr... You've topped yet again.. Congratsss.. I am so happy for youuuu.. As I said Tum first aaye ya mein, it's one and the same for me.." She seemed genuinely happy.. 
"Hmmm losers Aise hi bolte hai.. Ek toh top nai kar paate hai, upar se bolte hai Ki happy for you.. Like seriously... I feel like laughing out loud.." He mimicked her.. Her expressions changed "Randhir.. Did you indirectly call me a loser?" 
"Indirectly nai directly Bol raha hu.. You are a loser Sanyukta.. 3 Saal se you've been competing with me par ek baar bhi yeh line cross nai kar paayi Tum... Dekho, margin toh dekho... 10 marks... I am ahead of you by ten marks.. Last year se 5 marks kam ho Gaya hai... You were a good competitor.. But kya farak padta hai, results toh hamesha expected hi hai.. Atleast iss baar Mujhe laga Ki you would have lost to me by say 2 or 3 marks.. But 10.. Not expected.. Anyways, as usual better luck this year.. But top Karna toh bhul hi Jao Tum.. Woh position toh Sirf mera hai.. Rank 1 is reserved for Randhir Singh Shekawat.." Randhir spoke with his same old attitude, that stunned Sanyukta for a second.. 
"Randhir.. Enough Bas Bahut ho Gaya.. Ab ek shabd aur nai.. I ll beat you this time and I mean it.. Tum bas dekhte Jao.." She gave him a loud stare and left the place.. When she was out of sight, Randhir smiled.. "This is the Sanyukta I fell in love with.. I don't want you to compromise your Engineering for the sake of our love.. I will always be there to motivate you, to give you that push.. If those words of mine, can bring her "old" self back, I don't mind saying them to you.. I want you to beat me this time.. I really do coz I love you more" he sighed...

No comments:

Post a Comment