Monday 4 September 2017

Always Be Mine - Part 90

Randhir kept looking at her in disbelief.. "Pee rakhi hai kya isne? Bol kya rahi hai yeh?" he wondered..Renuka thanked her and left the place.. Randhir rushed towards Sanyukta... Sanyukta flashed a smile at Randhir, anyday that smile would have calmed him down big time but not today.. She had totally messed it up, he believed..
Randhir: Sanyukta whats wrong with you? Do you even realize what you just said? You are gonna help that lady get over her troubles? I wanna give her troubles and you are hell bent in resolving them? Tell me one thing.. Why do you always have to go against me? Why cant you just stand by my side and support me? Why is it so tough for you to take a stand for me? Bolo Sanyukta.. He kept firing his questions.. To which all she had in return was a smile..
Sanyu: Randhir.. Calm down.. I never went against you.. Even now, I am not helping her, I am helping ourselves.. Listen, be practical.. Arranging 2 lakhs in a week is just next to impossible.. See, we are not asking her for help.. She is the one who is in need of our help.  We are not begging Randhir, we are EARNING it.. Please understand that for God's sake. Sanyukta raised her voice a bit just to put forward her 'point' strongly..
Randhir's tone raised a percentage more.. "NO WAY.. You will not help Sanyal.. She should suffer and that's it.. I don't want anymore arguments on this topic.." For a moment, she saw the Randhir whom she once hated, the one who always told her "Not to mess with him"..  His "Dont mess with me" always urged her to mess more with him..  Sanyukta pulled his cheeks hard "I love to mess with you baby..Hence, I am going to fix the machine" and left for the company.. Randhir still couldnt believe what he was witnessing.. His anger raised to its highest limit, it was as if any time he would burst out in anger.. He rushed upto his room and locked it from inside "Sab jao.. Nobody loves me.. How can you do this Sanyukta? Couldn't you trust me? Not even a bit? I hate to say this, but I hate you Sanyukta.. I hate youuuuu" he screamed..
Renuka Sanyal's factory was a perfect destination for everyone who loved Machines.. Sanyukta had always wanted to work in such a factory where she could be around all her loved ones at a time, her machines.. She just wished the most lovable machine of her life, her Randhir, too was a part of it.. But that's something next to impossible, it isn't easy to convince Randhir, she knew.. Sanyukta stepped out of the car, her mouth slightly opened in Awe.. "This is one hell of a factory.. I will have fun.. I am sure Randhir will understand.. I will make him understand" she promised.. Renuka took her to her room, and offered her a seat.. Sanyukta declined "Mam.. It would be better if we could directly go and see the machine that needs to be repaired.. I came here, just to do that.. Randhir wouldn't like me doing something else.. I have already hurt him by going against him so I dont want to add up things to his frustration.. So shall we?" Sanyukta's voice was firm.. Renuka was surprised to see her talk that way.. She was being a bit upset, why wouldn't she be? It wasn't so tough for her to understand Sanyukta's situation.. She took her straight to the factory.. All the way, Sanyukta glanced at all the machines. Her eyes widened seeing them as if she had seen the 7 wonders of the world. The love she had for machines was way beyond any wonder in the world..Finally, they reached a place, where a giant machine stood strong.. Sanyukta fell in love with it at first sight.. She caressed it with her hands for a minute.. "Sanyukta be careful.. Its a very dangerous machine.. Are you sure you ll be able to handle it?" Renuka was concerned..
"Mam.. I ll handle it.. I need the toolbox.. Can I get them immediately?" Sanyukta urged.. Renuka ordered for a toolkit.. Her manager brought it to her.. Sanyukta grabbed it from him and started to work on it at once. It took her almost 15 mins to study the machine and its parts.. "I think I got an idea of the machine.. Ab fault kya hai yeh find out karna hai.. It would have been much better had Randhir been around.. Hmmm anyway, let me see.." She continued poking the machine, until she found where the exact issue lied.. "Got it.. Engine kharab hai.. It is hampering the other parts from functioning properly and thus impacting the performance" she concluded.. Out of excitement, she placed her finger near the sharp end of the machine, and thus causing a cut in her finger.. "Ouch" she jumped.. Her finger had started to bleed.. Renuka rushed for her help.. A pair of hands, grabbed her hand and almost swallowed it.. She looked up just to get stunned.. It was Randhir, her Randhir.. His eyes were full of concern, it depicted more pain than she felt herself. He kept sucking her finger until the bleeding stopped.. He quickly wrapped her finger using his hand kerchief and tied it up gently.. "Sanyukta... Cant you be careful? Yeh Randhir nai hai jo tumhara khyal har waqt rakhta hai, yeh machines hai machines.. You should be more careful na? Pagal ladki.. Ek din tum mujhe heart attack zaroor degi.. Dekh lena tum.." he sounded more normal than usual.. Has he forgotten that we had an argument just a while back? she wondered.. "Randhir heart attack toh tum mujhe de rahe ho.. Are you really okay? Bhukar toh nai hai na?" she checked his temperature..  Randhir smiled, he remembered what happened a while ago..
30 mins back:
Randhir was screaming at the top of his voice.. "I hate you Sanyukta.. I hate youuuuu!" His momentum was interrupted by a familiar voice.. "Dude.. Have you lost it?" his heart flew and stood right infront of him.. Randhir kept staring at it.. "I have not been interacting with you for a while coz I thought you were doing right things.. All of a sudden kya ho gaya tumhe? Do you really hate her? Bolo.. Wada karo mujhpe.." Randhir stood up, it backed out at once.. "Hey jhoota wada kiya na toh dekh lena.. Marne ka umar nai hai mera.." Randhir stared at his heart "Ab tum kyun aaye ho yaha? Jao na uske piche.. " he said..
"Mein kyu jao Gadhe? Tu kis liye hai? Tu jaa na.." it kept taunting him.. "Mein kyu jaun? Chali gayi hai woh Sanyal ke paas.. Meko nai jaana uske piche.. She chose 2 lakhs over me" he made a sad face..
"Dude.. Kal tak toh tu intelligent tha.. Aaj achanak kya ho gaya tumhe? Brain toh parcel karke kahi bej diya kya? Aise aankh paad paadke kya dekh raha hai haa? Shareef dikhta hu par sirf shareef logon ke liye samjha?" Randhir was shocked to see his heart's reaction..
"Dekh bhai.. Tu khud soch.. 2 lakh rupees tu kaha se leke aayega woh bhi itni kam time me? Machine thik karke paisa kamaane ki idea diya hai Sanyukta ne.. She is smart.. Even now, she trusts you.. Isliye toh she asked you for it.. Jab tumne mana kiya tab jaake she committed herself for it.. Isme galat kya hai?" it sounded very reasonable..
Randhir tried arguing but his heart was in no mood to listen.. "Bro.. Cut the crap.. Tell me something.. You really hate her kya?"
Randhir nodded in a firm NO.. "Toh ab tak kar kya raha hai tu? Jaana apne Jaaneman ke paas.. She needs you.." it tapped his shoulders.. Randhir stood up, smiling, hugged his heart tightly.. "Thanks Dilruba.. I need to go now.." he rushed out..
Sanyukta shook him by his shoulders.. "Randhirrr... Where are you lost? You okay na?" she asked again.. "I am perfectly okay Jaaneman.. You go and sit there.. Let me see this.." Sanyukta stared at him.. He understood her look.. "Oh hello.. I know tum mujhse bhi dur reh sakti ho par machines se nai.. I am not asking you to stay away from this machine.. Just sit for a while, take rest while I play around" Randhir made her sit in the chair nearby.. She stood up at once.. "I am okay Randhir.. Lets get started" she was adamant..
"Nobody can change you.. Nobody.." he smiled and they started to work on the machine, smiling.. Renuka announced "Sanyukta beta I forgot to tell you.. I have clients visiting the factory in an hour.. So I need this machine up and running in just 60 mins.. Please do something quickly"
Randhir ignored her as usual and started to work.. Time started to tick. It took him 10 mins to analyse the whole situation.. He detached the Engine and jumped to work on it.. Sanyukta was working on the other parts.. Sandhir were doing full on Engineering even while on holidays.. Sanyukta kept an eye on the clock.. She had already been used to these types of timed tasks. Sanyukta made sure all the other parts were in working condition.. She checked the connectivity and all the wires.. Finally, stepped down to help Randhir.. Sandhir were on a mission.. After 40 mins of Sandhir's hard work, Randhir attached the Engine to the machine.. Wiped the sweat of his forehead and looked at Sanyukta.. She nodded in a yes.. Randhir powered on the machine.. It powered on in no time.. The Engineers around checked the functionality of the machine, it worked as expected, in fact, more efficient than before.. Sanyukta hugged Randhir and he hugged her back.. "We did it Randhir... We did it..." he whispered "Only for you..!" and tightened his grip.. They were lost in their own world, until they heard a series of claps.. Sudden lights flashed on their faces.. Someone announced in the Mike "Congrats Randhir and Sanyukta.. You both proved that you are indeed the Best Engineers.. Renuka was right.. You guys are the future of India.." Whole media was covering this event live..
Randhir and Sanyukta looked at Renuka Sanyal.. She proudly announced "See I told you.. I take immense pride to introduce my son Randhir and his wife Sanyukta, who belong to FITE, still in college yet brilliant talent.. I messed up this machine purposefully to show how good they are, to the world.. I am so proud of you both" she smiled at them.. She genuinely wanted to prove their mettle to the world, there wasn't any selfish motive.. But when it comes to Renuka Sanyal, Randhir will forget his power of reasoning.. All he would do is, listen to his mind and let his hatred towards her grow..
Randhir raged in anger.. She had once again trapped them, for fame, he believed.. "I am not going to let her win this.. I ll insult her in front of the whole media now.. Renuka Sanyal, YOU ARE FINISHED.."

No comments:

Post a Comment