Monday 4 September 2017

Always Be Mine - Part 94


Even the thunderous applause couldn't bring Sandhir out of their trance... They were lost in the lovely hug.. Who would have believed if we say, these two are the same individuals who were fighting and messing with each other 3 years back? Randhir felt as if everything had fallen in place at the same time and it was all coz of his Sanyukta.. She meant the world to him.. For Sanyukta, her love for Randhir had gone one step beyond her love for machines... He was her Life saving machine, the most lovable machine.. Renuka was in no mood to disturb the lovely couple but then she had to do so, as they had to disperse.. She walked upto the stage "Randhir beta.. Sanyukta.." Her voice did nothing to them.. She then, placed her hand on his shoulder to give him a jerk and that seemed to have worked.. He quickly pulled back, Sanyukta blushed and so did Randhir when they realized that they had binded each other in a never ending hug for the past 10 mins in front of the whole crowd..
"Chalo.. Chalte hai.." Renuka smiled at them.. Sandhir followed her to the car, where she handed them the car keys and said "We ll take that car and get home.. You guys spend this night together.. Go for a long drive, speak your heart out and enjoy it to the fullest.. This is my marriage gift to you both.." She smiled again.. Randhir hugged his mom "Mok that's very sweet of you.. I ll take this car only for tonight.. I ll return the keys tomorrow and you should accept it.. I now need to make an own identity of me.. I can't always be the son of Renuka Sanyal.. One day, it has to be Renuka Sanyal is The Randhir Singh Shekhawat's mother.. I ll have to work hard to get there.. I hope you don't mind" Renuka agreed.. They got on the car and Randhir started to drive with Sanyukta by his side.. Sanyukta felt proud at her husband's self confidence.. She kept looking at him.. "This guy is giving me one new reason everyday to fall in love with him more.. Stop amazing me Randhir, My heart may not be able to process all of that.." Randhir kept his hand over hers "Oye kaha kho gayi?"
"Tumhare achaiyiyon me.." She said at once.. "Oho.. So you finally accept that I am good haa!" He teased.. "Randhir....." She called... "Hmmmm..." Randhir turned to look at her.. She buried her head in his shoulders.. "I love you Randhir..." That made him smile, he kissed her forehead.. "Love you three...!" She hit his chest playfully and they laughed... 
Randhir parked his car by the beachside and they headed towards the shore.. It was 10 PM... They could still find few couples sitting on the sea shore.. Randhir and Sanyukta were walking, holding their hands.. Randhir spotted a place behind a boat and they sat next to each other, gazing at the other couples..
Randhir: Sanyukta.. You know what, I am so happy today.. So damn happy.. I feel complete as in my life has been sorted out.. It had never been a fairytale so far but it won't be a sad tale too anymore and that brings a lot of confidence and happiness in me.. 
Sanyukta: Haa Randhir I can understand... You know what, the part of life that I have spe ek you is nothing less than a fairytale... Shuru shuru me problems aati thi but end me sab Kuch thik kar dete ho Tum.. You're my angel Randhir.. She looked into his eyes, a lone tear shone in his eyes.. "Randhir you crying kya? Pagal.." He immediately wiped his tear and stood up.. 
Randhir: I am so happy Sanyukta...(he screamed) I am so happy., (he lifted her up in air) 
Sanyukta: Randhir put me down.. Sab dekh rahe hai.. (He finally dropped her down slowly)
Randhir: Sanyukta, we ll do something.. We ll celebrate.. I want to mark this moment of happiness 
Sanyu: Par kaise?
Randhir: There must be some way na.. Matlab how do people normally celebrate their happiness?
Sanyu: By getting drunk may be.. A shot of two.. That's how I have seen people celebrate..
Randhir: Then we ll do it that way too na.. His eyes sparkled..
Sanyu: What?? Matlab No.. We won't drink.. Don't tell me Ki you wanna booze..
Randhir: Yes I wanna boozeeee....
Sanyu: Randhir, you are getting out of control now.. Chalo yaha se.. How shameless.. You wanna get us drunk Haa..
Randhir: No I don't wanna drink.. 
Sanyu: Randhir now you are confusing me.. What's wrong with u? You wanna have alcohol?
Randhir: Oh God Buddhu! I don't want to be controlled by alcohol.. Look, Randhir Singh Shekhawat can be controlled only by one force in this world and that is named as Sanyukta.. I have given that exclusive rights ONLY to you.. Samjhi? Jis bande ko pyar ka nasha chada hai usse alcohol Ki Nashe Ki kya zaroorat? Just a look of yours can get me high darling.. He pecked her nose..
Sanyukta smiled at his innocence.. "Toh fir what were you saying about getting drunk Haa?"
"Listen... Nasha chadne ke liye peene Ki kya zaroorat.. We ll assume Ki we are drunk and pretend to be drunk.. What say?" He winked... "That's one hell of an idea.." She readily agreed... Randhir raised his hand.. "See... We are drunk and We are now here...(he slowly kept raising his hand) slowly we are getting there, there, and there(he stopped at a point and looked at her, raised his hand again) and finally we are THEREEEE... Sanyukta we are high nowww..." He screamed... She joined his pagalpanti "Haaa Randhir we are thereeee..."
"Chalo Aaj Kuch tufani karte hai..." Randhir winked at her... They were on their way to rock the beach with their Nautanki.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment