Monday 4 September 2017

Always Be Mine - Part 82


Ankit opened his car door to get in, Randhir closed it from behind.. "Kya hua?" Ankit wondered.. "Isme nai, Usme..!" He pointed towards his bike.. "Bike me? You want me to drive you in your bike?" He made a confused face.. "Yes.. Randhir hu Sabse alag and Sabse special.. Car me drivers toh Sab rakhte hai.. Mein b Wahi karunga toh mujhme aur unme kya faraq reh jayega? Chale?" He dragged a frowning Ankit towards his bike.. "Lagta hai breakfast me yeh 2 kilo ka Attitude khata hai har roz.." He murmured..
Ankit kick started the bike, Randhir sat behind.. All the while, Randhir remembered the amazing night he had spent.. When he thought about the way she smiled, his lips were forced to smile.. Ankit caught a glimpse of smiling Randhir through the front mirror, "Kyu Jijaji.. Aaj Bahut khush lag rahe hai aap.. Kya hua? Humhe bhi Batao na.." 
Randhir smiled again "Hmmm hai Kuch Khaas Wajah.. Waise Ek good news sunaun?" Ankit immediately nodded in a Yes.. "Aaj na you both are free from my clutch, both in the sense, your dad and you.. Pata hai kyu? Kyun ki Aaj mein Bahut khush hu and unfortunately you both are the reason behind my happiness isliye.. Coz of you, Sanyukta laughed her heart out last night.. I want to see her smile that way all throughout my life.. Pata hai.. When she smiles na, she looks like an angel.. Pari lagti hai woh, meri pari..!" Randhir imagined her face.. "Ek dum beautiful..!" Ankit interrupted "Mujhe kabhi bhi Aise nai laga.." Randhir frowned "Donkeys ko kya pata, diamonds ki value kya hoti hai..?" That shut him off.. He chose to remain silent all the way throughout.. He kept his ears open though, for Randhir to go on.. "Ankit.. How can you guys be so merciless? Mein ajnabi hu, I just came into her life 3 years back, If I can love your sister so much, why can't you love her a bit? Why is it that tough? I agree ki she isn't your biological sister still, she grew up with you.. She must have held your hands while walking.. She must have saved you so many times from your parents.. Tumhe koi faraq nai padta kya? You wanna throw her out just for the sake of your property? Really?(he took a deep breath) If you still have an organ named Heart in your body, then do think from your heart.. Forget your mind for a minute.." Ankit kept mum.. Something was disturbing him from inside.. Randhir ordered "Stop here.. !" He got down.. "I am sparing you just till the moment Sanyukta smiles.. You think of making her cry, and I ll crush you.. Take it as a final warning.." He rushed towards a store.. Ankit kept thinking, this time, Randhir's dhamki did not frighten him, instead it made him think.. He never liked Randhir till date, but today whatever he said wasn't completely wrong.. Even Ankit knew, Randhir was right, somewhere..
Sanyukta edged closer and concentrated.. The conversation between her dad and the guy was still on.. "Randhir? Oh that guy? Why are you even listening to him? Better, talk to Sanyukta directly.. Tell her the truth and cut this off.. Don't drag this too much.. I am sure she ll understand.." He advised Kishore.. "Truth?" Sanyukta wondered.. "Arey nai yar.. He has threatened us.. If we reveal it to her, he will not let her sign the papers..!" Kishore frowned.. 
Sanyukta was confused.. "What truth are they referring to?" The guy finally said "He isn't there at home right now na.. It's the best time to tell Sanyukta that she isn't your biological daughter.." Sanyukta could hardly believe what she was listening to.. She so wished it was her nightmare.. She pinched herself.. It pained but not more than the pain she had just received.. Her mind was in no mood to process anything that her ears sent to it.. So many things, so soon, confusion all around, the moment she got the words together "She isn't  your biological daughter" they were gone.. Nobody around.. She searched everywhere but nobody were to be spotted.. "May be it's my dream.. May be I was dreaming.. Yeah.. Right.. Let me fix it to my brain, Sanyukta, that was JUST A DREAM.. Got it? JUST A DREAM AND NOTHING ELSE.." She dragged her feet against it's will and rushed towards her room.. On the way, she saw someone leaving the gate.. It was HIM, the very same advocate.. "Matlab it wasn't a dream, it wasn't..." She barely managed to stand.. Still she did not want to faint, "No not yet.. I have to get answers.. I have to first of all check what's all this nonsense about.." She stormed inside.. Kishore was sitting in the hall, with a worried look on his face.. He had the property papers in his hand.. Seeing her enter, his looks changed.. He faked a smile, she could clearly spot the fakeness in him now.. Suddenly, everything seemed fake.. Just everything.. "Sanyukta kaha gayi thi beta?" He faked his concern for her too..
Sanyu: Papa.. Kaun tha woh? 
Kishore: Kaun beta?
Sanyu: The one, who just left.. Shayad aapse milne aaye the woh..
Kishore's expression changed to a tensed one.. "Arey woh.. Hamare advocate hai.. Kuch purane lands aur property ke baare me discuss Karne ke liye aaye tey woh" he easily managed to let out a lie.. Sanyukta came closer..
Sanyu: Woh old property ya purane land mein hi hu na papa? Her eyes were red.. She managed hard not to cry.. Kishore's face turned pale.. Anju was in shock as well.. "Kya hua? Shock kyu ho Gaye? Boliye.. Mein hi hu na.." Anju came to touch her shoulder, she shrugged her off.. "Ma mujhe aapse baat nai karni.. I am talking to Papa.. Papa if you don't speak up now, then you ll have to face the consequences.. I am warning you.. Sach Sach batayiye.." And that was it.. He let out everything he had in his tummy.. Told her every damn truth related to her.. The way Randhir handled the situation too.. Just then, Randhir entered with a gift and screamed "SURPRISEEE AGAIN...!" Sanyukta turned to face him.. The moment he saw his face, he knew something was wrong.. Sanyukta tried to look normal, and laughed.. 
Sanyu: Randhirrrr... I have already got the biggest surprise of my life.. Papa just gifted me something very special.. Hai na papa?
Kishore put his head down and so did Anju.. Randhir's heart started to beat fast.. "Sanyukta.. All okay? I mean, Sab thik hai na" he wished to hear a yes from her..
Sanyu: Randhir.. I ll ask you one question.. Answer me from your heart.. Yeh Kaun hai? She pointed towards Kishore.. "Matlab who is he to me?"
Randhir immediately said "Sanyukta he is your dad.. Yeh kya Sawal puch Rahi ho tum? Pagal ho gayi ho kya?"
Sanyu: Randhir I am asking you yet again.. Yeh Kaun hai mere liye?
Randhir: Haa I just answered na.. He is your dad.. (He was going never to back up)
Sanyu: Randhirrrr... One last time.. Who is he to ME Damn it?
Randhir opened his mouth to say something when Kishore interrupted.. "Randhir I told her everything.. There's no point in hiding anything from her now.. " Randhir felt like killing Kishore the very same moment.. Randhir rushed upto Sanyukta.. "Sanyukta.. Yeh Sab jhoot hai it's not true.. Your dad is just pulling a prank on you.. On your birthday.. Nothing more an that.. Sasur ji kahiye na please.. It's getting way too much than we planned.. Please" he hugged Sanyukta who stood there like a lifeless soul and signalled Kishore.. He kept patting her back.. Sanyukta pushed him away.. Randhir was shocked.. Sanyukta went upto Kishore, grabbed e papers from his hand and signed it then and there.. Threw the papers on the floor "yahi chahiye tha na? Lo, de diya.. Khush raho aap.. Aap kya mujhe isolate karoge? Today, I disassociate myself from you all.. Be happy... I don't have any other words to express my happiness today.. Thanks a lot for everything..(tears finally found it's way from her eyes) Good bye..!" She rushed out of the room, leaving behind a shocked Randhir.. Anju who tried to follow Sanyukta, was stopped by Kishore.. She tried protesting, Kishore raised his hand.. Randhir stopped him "Tum na hi insaan ho na hi Mard.. Aurat pe haat uta rahe ho.. Sharam nai aati na.. I will never forgive you for what you have done today.. You will face the consequences.. Be ready to get demolished.. Watch out.. I am gonna nail you down, and you ll not even be able to get up.. Abhi jaa raha hu coz my Sanyukta needs me more right now, not a khachda like you.." He dashed out..
Sanyukta had already left, he rushed after her.. She was now on the road.. It was scorching hot, sun rays almost burned them down, but nothing seemed to bother Sanyukta.. She hardly had any idea where was she and what she was doing.. She was walking with tears for her company. Randhir walked beside her.. He hated to see her cry.. He didn't know how to console her.. He tried a bit.. "Sanyukta.. I know it's not easy for you to take this thing.. But trust me.. Mein Hun na.. I can do multitasking.. You wonder how? Let me explain.. Dekho, 3 years back, I was your enemy, 2 years back I was your friend, 1 year back I became your husband, This year na I don't have any such role to play.. Isliye shayad, Bhagwan ne yeh opportunity mujhe diya hai.. See, I can be your Father, Mother and Bhai.. (Biting his tongue) nai bhai nai I don't wanna be your bhai hahahaha (he faked a laughter). Sirf father and mother bas.. I can handle this dual role very well.. Ek baar chance toh dekhe Dekho na.." He looked deep at her, she kept walking.. It drove him mad.. He touched her shoulder "Sanyukta..! Please don't cry damn it.. It kills me to see you cry.." His touch did something to her soul.. She had been repressing her emotions so far.. It seemed as if she had breached the limit of her repression.. She threw herself into his arms and burst out crying... He cried too.. He kept patting her back.. "Tum sahi kehte tey Randhir.. Iss duniya me Koi Kisi ka nai hota na.. Everybody is selfish.. Every damn person in this world.. I had just witnessed something a person would never wish to witness.. I knew everything in this world is fake, but even your parents? Their love? Can that be fake too? Ah what am I asking? Of course it can be.. I just saw na.. !" She pushed back "Randhir.. Even you are fake kya? Agar ho toh Bol do abhi ke abhi, coz I believe God has given me the most strongest heart in this whole universe.. I will take it, may be.. Please don't betray me later on.. Please Randhir.. Please bolo.." She tore his shirt collar.. He pulled her close and hugged her tight like never before.. He knew she would understand the hug more than his words now and yes she did.. That hug, told her how much he loved her.. She dug her nails deep into his back, thus transferring half of the pain to him..  He happily accepted it.. Her tears soaking his shirt with the remaining pain that was left out..
Precap: Sandhir spending the night on the road.. Next destination? 

No comments:

Post a Comment