Monday 4 September 2017

Always Be Mine - Part 104


Randhir wished to delete the past couple of hours from his life.. He so wished to have his life back on track with his sweetheart by his side.. Rain poured down, stopped for a while and then started again.. Nothing seemed to have made any difference in his already ruined life.. He remembered someone saying "It's not a sin to fall down.. But make sure to pick yourself up before the rag pickers find you.. Don't surrender your life to your fate, make it vice versa if possible" Randhir stood up.. "I am not sure what's in store for me the next minute but this minute belongs to me and I will decide what to do in this minute.. I ll make her happy.. I ll give her all the happiness in the world.. I would definitely want her to miss me, to remember me, but in a fond way.. I would never want her to say "There was a Randhir in my life who used to love me and now he's gone.." I would make her say "There was a Randhir in my life who taught me how to smile and he ll be in my heart forever" I won't be there with her physically, I wouldn't be able to touch her, caress her, kiss her but I ll always be there, closer than her shadow.. When I leave this world, the last thing I would like to see is her smile.. I ll always be the reason for her smile.." He kicked his bike and was on his way to FITE.. 
Sanyukta was lying on her bed, with a shy smile on her face.. Rain, always reminded her of her first date with Randhir when he proposed her.. From then on, it had been a fairytale journey for both of them.. Never in her dreams, had she thought she would fall in love with a human being.. But then, it happened.. Couple of years back, had someone told her that she would fall in love with a guy like Randhir, she would have laughed at them.. Randhir and love, no way, would have been her answer. But even that happened.. She was just not in love with him.. She was truly madly deeply in love with him.. Randhir had sculpted a perfect love story more beautiful than a Cinderella story.. She was nothing less than a princess in his kingdom.. Thoughts about Randhir always brought a wide smile in her face and it was no different that night as well.. Suddenly she was missing him so much.. She powered on her laptop, the next moment he appeared in front of her in the form of her wallpaper.. "Randhir kaha ho tum? I really miss you.. I really miss the way you tease me, the way you call me San.." Before she could finish, she heard someone calling "Sanyukta.." She was astonished.. 
"Wow My love has reached eternity.. I could hear him calling me even though he isn't here.." She wondered and the voice was audible again "Sanyuktaaa...!" It emerged through the window.. She rushed to window sill and peeped down.. It was HIM.. Her Randhir.. She was so happy to see him there.. It was such an ethereal sight to watch.. He could spend thousands of years waiting, just to see her smile.. "Randhir tum aa Gaye? And baarish me Akele Akele beeg rahe ho? How mean! Ruko mein bhi aati hu.." She at once hurried downstairs.. She loved getting wet in the rain, especially when he was by her side.. She came down to find a still Randhir.. "Randhir tumhe kisine dare diya kya? Aise kyu khade ho?" She teased and laughed at her own joke.. His lips curved up seeing her smile.. He widened his hands in the air and looked at her deeply.. She at once rushed to him, "Yeh kya? Titanic hero ke tarah khade ho? Mujhe bhi banna hai Rose.." She widened her arms and stood in the same position as Randhir, rested her back on his chest and giggled... She was in quite a funny mood.. She looked at Randhir "Maza aa raha hai na Randhir?" He nodded in a yes.. "Bahut..!" She repeated what he said.. "Ha bahuttt..!" At that moment, a lightning flashed making the night look like a day.. Her face was Angelic.. Randhir's tears flew from his eyes, sailed through his cheeks and reached for her arms.. She had closed her eyes.. He pulled her close and placed his chin on her right shoulder.. She turned sideways to look at him.. He placed a kiss on her shoulder.. "Randhirrr.." She called.. He turned her towards him "Sssshh..!" He placed his finger on her lips and leaned closer.. "Randhir kya kar rahe ho?" She asked as if she wasn't aware what was he upto.. He pulled her more close and reached for her lips.. "Baarish ho rahi hai na.. Hamare record ko tutne kaise deta mein.." He covered her lips with his.. She closed her eyes more tight, he opened his eyes to check his Angel's face.. He wanted to keep track of each and every moment they spent together, how she looked like when she was happy, how does her face look like when they kissed.. Had it been possible, he would have arrested his eye lids and kept his eyes open so as to not miss her face even a single second.. 
Tears now flew more, but this time it was due to the happiness he was experiencing.. Sanyukta opened her eyes to find Randhir engrossed in her.. She pulled herself away a bit, "Randhir tum ro kyu rahe ho?" He was stunned to hear that from her.. How could she see his tears even in rain.. He pulled away too.. "Nai toh.. It's the raindrops.." He denied.. "Don't try to act too smart.. I can differentiate the rain drops from your tear drops.." Randhir realised there isn't a way out now.. "Arey something went into my eyes.. Aur Kuch nai.. Tum Dekho toh.." He showed her his right eye.. She peeped in and removed the dirt that was there in his eye.. "Haa Kuch tha tumhare Aankhon me.. Ab thik ho Gaya.." She smiled.. 
"Kash Itni aasani se Sab thik ho jaata.. Kaash.." He wiped away the last tear from his eyes.. "Sanyukta ab Bahut der ho Gaya hai.. You need to go to bed.. I ll meet you tomorrow.." He waved a bye.. She took two steps forward and looked back.. He was still smiling at her.. She rushed to his arms and gave him a tight hug.. "I love you Randhir.." She blushed.. "I love you too, no 3 no no 4 noooooo it actually tends to infinity.." He smiled back.. 
Randhir watched her leave his hand and proceed towards her hostel.. Every forward step she took, it was as if someone was taking her away from him.. He so wanted to grab her hand back but stood there helpless.. The moment she was out of his sight, his expression changed.. "I am gonna miss you.. I am really gonna miss you Sanyukta.." This time even his tears had dried down.. All he could do was to stare at her window.. He realised that he should be away before she sees him again.. "I can't let her feel suspicious.." He rushed to his room.. Sanyukta peeped out to check if he is still there.. He was gone.. She went to bed with that smile on her face, which Randhir loved..
Two days later:
It was a fresh morning.. Alarm rang at 6 am.. Parth and Jiggy got ready and left to the classes at 7.. However, Randhir was still on his bed.. He had neither slept the whole night nor now.. A knock on his door, awakened him from his fake sleep at around 9 am.. "Randhir.." It was the hostel warden.. "Seems you have got some letters.. Go and collect it from my room.." Randhir nodded in a yes.. 
Randhir never concentrated on his clothes except for the time he had to face Sanyukta.. He never wanted her to feel suspicious.. He wanted to be a normal Randhir in front of her.. He got ready and reached the wardens room.. Peon handed over some letters to Randhir.. It was from the city hospital.. It was his reports.. "Shit.. They have sent this nonsense over here.." He collected the reports and rushed outside so as to not to create a scene over there.. "I need to dispose them as quickly as possible" he rushed outside the room only to dash with someone.. The reports fell down from his hands.. By the moment he could gather his control back and get up, the paper was already on the persons hands and he had already opened it.. "Ohhh.. So you've brain tumour!" He hushed.. 
Randhir's eyes widened to see the reports in Mr. Agarwal's hands.. 
TO BE CONTINUED.. Hope you guys liked this part of ABM as well.. I ll be winding it up in another 4 to 5 parts may be.. so do let me know your views about ABM.. Kindly leave your precious comments.. Do visit my FB page and let me know what you feel about my write ups ☺️ https://m.facebook.com/aishwaryaravipage?ref=bookmark Love you all #Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment