Monday 4 September 2017

Always Be Mine - Part 84

Randhir gasped for his breath.. The sight he saw, made him sweat hard.. The cobra was shining even in the dark, it was hissing so close to Sanyukta.It took hours for Sanyukta to forget what had happened and close her eyes, eventually she fell asleep unknowingly. This “hissing” made no difference to her. She was lost somewhere so deep in her sleep.. Randhir inched closer, he took complete care not to make any sudden movements. It might not only scare the snake but also turn dangerous for his Sanyukta. He made a mild sound “Ssshh Shhh” in order to divert  the cobra’s attention. But it sat still, as if it wasn’t interested in his “Take Diversion” Motive. Its head kept  turning towards Sanyukta and Randhir. It watched them close. Randhir was running out of ideas, he had fought with so many goons before but not with a Cobra. He was inexperienced. Still he cannot let his inexperience go against him and hurt his Sanyukta.”I have to do something now.. Randhir kuch karo jaldi.. Baite baite aise samp ka muh kya dekh rahe ho?” he complained to himself. He leaned closer, Cobra leaned by his side too “hissss”, as if getting ready to face the attack, if at all one is launched by Randhir.

Randhir spoke, in a low voice “Look.. Aise aankh paad paad ke kya dekh rahe ho? Anyways, Listen carefully.. Sun rahe ho na? I have read you dont have ears but still just listen carefully. You know who I am? Randhir Singh Shekawat.. To know more about me, peep into FITE. Nobody dares to mess with me there. Even if they do, they don’t get away so easily. You have two options.. Either you change your mind, and leave the place without harming her and I forgive you, I promise I ll not hurt you. Or you bite her and I bite you, matlab I ll kill you. Option 1 both of us get benefitted, Option 2, you ll be murdered. You look like a gentle snake. Think wisely and decide for yourself.. You have no one around to save you” he pointed his finger at a distance. It looked back as if to check if indeed somebody were there to rescue  it. Randhir constantly kept moving his left hand, in order to divert its attention. It looked at him more intently now and continued hissing… Randhir was hell irritated as its "his" was disturbing his "her".. It  appeared too cool and chilled out. The look it gave was as if it was trying to say  “Bro.. You are threatening me? Like Seriously? Have you lost it? I like messing  around with people. Now, that you have dared to mess with me, lets play it your way, I choose Option 2.. Let me see what you do..” It neared Sanyukta.. Randhir’s eye balls almost popped out. “Hey stop..!” he yelled, Snake backed a bit once it heard his shriek.. It now gave him a weird look.. The night was so silent, his heart beat was audible outside.. His heart was racing fast and he was sweating hard.. He changed his tone, now to a softer one “Dekho Saamp Sahiba.. I know it was a bad idea to yell at a lovely creature like you. I take my words back. Let me tell you what she means to me..” his tone became softer than ever.. Snake itself seemed confused by the transformation it was witnessing.. It looked at him “Ab kya karne wala hai yeh?”
Randhir smiled slightly at his Sleeping beauty and leaned closer to her..  He even smiled at the snake and continued “Yeh ladki jo yaha so rahi hai na, she is just another human being for you. Par mere liye, yeh mere jeene ka wajah hai.. I love her more than myself. She is the only person in the world to be unfortunately loved by me. Mere zindagi me aaj tak Koi mere paas bhi nahi aa paya par yeh toh sidha dil pe hi pahunch gayi.. Iske wajah se hi meine apna zindagi jeena shuru kiya Agar isko kuch hua na, toh mein fir se jeena bhul jaunga.. Waise bhi even if you bite her, she won't be affected pata hai Kyun? (Serpent looked at him, it seemed confused) Kyun ki she has already been bitten by the most venomest snakes.. I neither let her get hurt due to it nor will I let you hurt her.. Tum samaj rahi ho na?” he made a puppy face at the snake.. The serpent tilted its head and continued to watch him close.. It shifted its looks from Sanyukta to Randhir to Sanyukta.. It's looks were as if it was trying to say "Pehle hi Aise Bol dete toh kab ka Chali gayi hoti mein.. Kamaka tumhara aur mera dono ka Waqt barbaad kar diya tu ne.. Anyways I am leaving.. You continue your romance" it crawled it's way back into the dark, leaving behind a smiling Randhir "Finally... Saamp ko baga diya meine..!" He patted his back and looked at her.. She was still undisturbed, her lips slightly curved in a smile unknowingly, she might have been witnessing something good atleast in her dreams, he thought.. He smiled at her innocence.. Cool breeze blew, making a lock of hair fall on her forehead, he carefully removed the lock and placed it behind her ears.. He caressed her cheek slowly, pinched it gently, and placed the fingers on his lips, thus kissing her virtually.. "In Agarwal's se better toh yeh saamp hai..!" He covered her up properly with his jerkin, laid back by her side, placing his hands behind his back head, looked up at the skies.. There were stars all over, it was a starry night.. 
"Jab ghar me hote hai, we don't really understand the value of it.. Ghar ka value tab pata chalta hai jab hum sadak pe hote hai.. Ghar me terrace me se aasman ko dekhne me aur kisi sadak pe laitke aasman ko dekhne me kitna farak hai na.. Mere liye toh ghar ka value Hamesha null tha, isliye it doesn't make any difference atleast for me.. Par Sanyukta ke liye, yeh kitna bada jhatka hoga, sochne me bhi dar lagta hai.. But don't worry Sanyukta.. Mein Hun na.. We ll handle it together.. I promise..!" He spoke to himself, and eventually, fell asleep.. He woke up with a sudden jerk, when he realized some movement around him.. It was Sanyukta.. She was shuffling, reason being mosquitoes.. Randhir got up in a jerk and caught hold of that mosquito that was bothering her.. "How dare you? Dur raho Sanyukta se.. If you need blood, I am ready to donate my blood.. Stop bothering her.. Pata hai na, saamp ko bagaya meine.. Toh tu kya cheez hai..!" Mosquito flew from his hand, buzzing very loudly "Haan Haan dekha meine.. Kaise bagaya tu ne saamp ko!" It seemed as if it was mocking him.. He lost his sleep, he decided not to close his eyes anymore for the night.. Finally, his clock stuck 6 AM... Sanyukta slowly opened her eyes, to find a red eyed Randhir.. He hadn't slept the whole night, it was evident.. He started her morning with a bright smile of his's... She felt much better.. She smiled... "Thanks Randhir..!" He smiled.. "Dekho Sanyukta.. I didn't talk to you yesterday coz I didn't want you to think much.. I wants you to get over it all by yourself.. I know you are strong enough to handle yourself.. Now that you are okay, mein bas Itna kehna chahunga ki, you are way more luckier than me.. Atleast fake love toh tumhare naseeb me tha.. Mere naseeb me woh bhi nai tha.. My parents were real, I am their biological son phir bhi kabhi bhi Ek pal ke liye meine Aise mehsoos nai kiya hai Aaj tak.. N you know what, I saw your mom cry today when we were leaving.. She really loves you.. N Dekho mein bhi hu to love you more than anyone else.. So whenever you feel low, just think of me and I am sure you ll feel better.. Jab bhi you feel like you are alone na, love me more and that's all I need from you.. Okay?" When he finished, Sanyukta nodded her head in a big Yes and hugged him.. Randhir helped her get up.. "Sanyukta.. We should get going.. Bus stand aas paas hi hoga.. Chalo..!" 
"Randhir.. Where are we going?" Sanyukta asked.. "Where are we matlab? To FITE aur kaha?" Randhir said at once.. "Randhir have you forgotten? We can't go there.. Hostel is closed..!" 
"We ll ask them to open it for us.. Aise kaise nai kholenge.. We are toppers of FITE.. They will let us in.. Just come with me"
"No way Randhir.. We haven't paid the hostel fees yet.. No way they are going to let us in.. Toppers college me, hostel me nai.." She had a point..
"Toh fir kaha jayenge hum?" He thought for a while.. But Sanyukta replied "To home..!"
Randhir was shocked to hear that word from her.. "Home? Have you lost it? Do you think I ll let you go to Agarwal Mansion again?" 
"Agarwal Mansion nai Randhir.. By home, I meant, Sanyal villa, your home..!" When she finished, Randhir's jaw dropped "Whattttttt...!?!?!?"
"Yes you heard it right.. We are going to SANYAL VILLA!"

No comments:

Post a Comment