Thursday 23 October 2014

THE PROPOSAL

THE PROPOSAL!

This OS is dedicated to al my lovely readers, I don't know if I ll win, but I am happy that I participated.. !! This is a continuation of the current Sandhir track but a slight change. FITE is in Mumbai in my OS not in Rourkee 😉.. So here I go with my OS!

Randhir, was sitting beside her for the past "God Knows" how many hours, holding her hand. He was hell worried seeing her wound. He almost forgot about his wound as well. For him, it was never about him, it was all about Sanyukta, the first love of his life, probably the last too. His lips desperately wanted to kiss her hand. It was quite hard for him to control his emotions "Yeh ladki ne kya halat bana diya mera!", he wondered. Just when he was debating within himself, Sanyukta opened her eyes. Randhir was staring at a blank space, his eyes said a lot, his care for her. She kept looking at him, she could feel the way he felt. Gosh, he is so concerned about me!

"Why is it him all the time? Why does he stand up for me every damn time? Leave him, Why was I worried about him, when actually I myself was in danger?" so many questions popped out in Sanyukta's head to which she had no clue, answers were a far dream. Too many thoughts, landed her in pain. "Ouch!" she cried, which brought Randhir back to reality.


"Sanyukta! Are you okay? Is it paining so much? Should I call the doctor? No No let me do the first aid, No better I ll call the doctor.." Randhir just couldnt stop talking. "Randhir relax please, mein thik hun!" Sanyukta calmed him down. He went running to the Medicine rack and pulled out almost all the medicines. By then, the doctor was already there. He was checking Sanyuka's health. Randhir went running upto him and handed him all the medicines he had grabbed. "Doctor yeh lijiye! Please ise thik kar dijiye aap" Doctor gave him a weird look, "Randhir, she is totally fine, use kuch nahi hua hai.. Agar woh yeh sab legi tabhi bimar pad jayegi so just relax and calm down" Doctor said that with a smile and turned to Sanyukta..

"Sanyukta you are completely alright. Woh marks b jaldi gayab ho jayenge. Dont worry and yeah you need some fresh air. Just get out in the open and have some fun. Randhir if possible, take her out, she ll feel better" Randhir felt like kissing him at that instant for giving such an awesome idea. Finally, we ll be out of FITE for a while and I ll get a chance to propose her, his heart jumped in joy. Randhir went out with the doctor to get more details.

Sanyukta saw the happiness in Randhir's face when the doctor suggested them to go on a date.. Wait a minute!! DATE? Did I call it DATE? Whats wrong with me? "Nothing is wrong with you, it is only now you have started to think about yourself" someone spoke from within her.. What? You mean to sayy?? "Yes I mean to say you are in love damn it!" I can only love machines, not humans, she argued..  "Haan aur Randhir b Insaan nahi hai! He is a machine himself. Chalta phirta machine, totally in love with you."  No way, he doesnt like girls.. "Oh for Gods sake! Tum b girls category nahi aati ho yaar!" But I dont know if I am in love with him "Can you see him hurt? Dont you miss him badly these days even when your whole team is around? Aren't you happy seeing him happy? If the answer is all this is yes, then it means you are in love" Sanyukta knew the answer, it was YES.

Everything that has been happening between them for the past couple of weeks, flashed in front of her. He had made it look very obvious, I was the one who kept my eyes shut. Damn! He is in love with me.. But is he really in love with me?  Care and love, are they two different things? Sanyukta was confused, she decided to test him.

Randhir entered the room with a cute smile on his face "Sanyukta come on. Get refreshed, we ll go out" Randhir helped her get up from the bed " Okay Randhir ! you too go and get ready! I ll see u in 15 mins" Randhir turned to leave when sanyukta called again

Sanyu: Randhir whats ur favorite colour?

Randhir: Mine? Its blue

Sanyu: I supposed you should be asking me the same!

Randhir: Oh yeah, whats yours?

Sanyu: Pink, she teased

Randhir: Oh pink.. Nice colour.. I ll be back in 10 mins. He left the place

I have heard guys in love will try to impress their girls by wearing their favorite colours. Let me see what Mr. Shekawat does, she winked.

Sanyukta rushed to her room, took out a blue top, and got ready almost in 5 mins. She was waiting for him to come. Finally, he did, Sanyukta was astonished to see him, in WHITE!! This guy never stops surprising me, but then, a thought struck her mind, Guys normally do this to impress their girl, but this guy is as pure as his love. He never does anything deliberately to impress me. Everything he does is so damn genuine. She was already in love with him.

Lets go! She said. They drove all the way, to Marine Drive, Randhir was feeling awesome with sanyukta by his side. Such a pleasant bike ride it was, with cool breeze caressing their faces. Sanyukta had her hand on his shoulders, everytime, he drove fast, she buried her hand deep inside. Randhir was loving it..Finally, they reached Marine Drive. While they were walking, so many guys were admiring sanyukta, Randhir kept them all away by one look of his. It didnt go unnoticed, she was enjoying it.

Randhir and Sanyukta sat on a rock. It was almost 7 PM, Sun was long gone.. Randhir decided he would somehow propose his girl right here, he wouldnt get a such a chance ever again. He started off with a casual talk about machines, she was so engrossed in it. In a while, it became a convo of two people deeply in love with machines. He finally gained some courage, stood up, looked above, prayed to God. Sanyukta stood up too, she was admiring the beauty of the sea. When she turned, he was down on his knees.. He was about to talk when she interrupted.

Sanyukta: Randhir get up! Kahin b bait jaate ho? Its not clean, uto!

Randhir was shocked, what is the deal with him and proposal? Why is it like this always? He stood up and turned, "Aur nahi hoga mujhse! Not anymore today.. Kisi aur din" he said to himself. When he was about to take a step forward, she called him

Randhirrr!

Randhir looked back and was even more shocked to find Sanyukta on her knees. She held out a ring in front of him and said "Can I be yours and Will you be Mine Randhir? I know you must be feeling weird. But I cant help it, I had to do this. After all I am in love with a Machine himself, I have to be like this. I know its not a conventional way of proposing, normally a guy does and the girl approves! But then, the things happened between us so far wasnt conventional either. I challenged you in everything be it studies, be it something else, Pyaar me kaise takkar nahi deti?  I dont know when exactly I fell in love with you, but all I know is I am in and will be forever."

Randhir stood there unmoved in shock, while she continued

"Randhir please dont scare me by that look of yours. I am hoping you wont reject me. Ab please accept b karlo, my knees are aching" she made a puppy face.

Randhir lifted her up and hugged her tight, tears rolled down his cheeks, happy tears "I love you Sanyukta, I love you so much.. Thanks for coming in my life. I cant imagine a life without you. I love you, these three words are definitely not even a inch closer to express my love for you. I ll be yours forever and ever and ever" He got emotional. They stood there hugging for more than a minute.

Sanyukta could not see him emotional anymore, she slowly broke the hug and said "Randhir isnt it supposed to be a romantic date. Itni boring kyun bana rahe ho? Offo Sab kuch mujhe hi batana padega kya? chalo kiss karo mujhe.." She showed him her cheek, and closed her eyes.

Randhir pulled her close by her waist, turned her face towards him, and brushed his lips on hers, slowly immersed himself in a long deep kiss. She held him tight. It made her realize how much he loved her. She slightly opened her eyes to catch a glimpse of him. He was all lost in her. She wished, this kiss never ended, like their love for each other.

How did you like it guyz? Acha laga ki nahi? Zaroor Batana.. Do leave your comments and love you all as always 😘 #Ash

1 comment: