Thursday 23 October 2014

Crest Fallen - Part 7

CREST FALLEN!

This part is dedicated to my Darlo Chuchu..! Baby I love you!! Thanks so much for the return gift you gave us yesterday.. That made me cry, I was in tears literally.. God bless u always.. I am already blessed to have a sister like you.. Love you loads 😘😘😘

Part 7:

Randhir's POV:

I have no idea how I reached back home, it was as if I had left my soul at her doorstep and returned... Finally, I thought my life has got a meaning... But no, I ain't so lucky... I hate to cry, but today only my tears are with me... I didn't dare to stop them... Why did she take such a drastic step? Where did I go wrong? What was my fault? She said, we weren't meant to be together but why? I called her up... No use, she had already blocked my number... I didn't have any clue where to search for her.. I was so lost in love that I never bothered to know any other details about her... She knew every detail about me, but I knew only her and nothing else... A sudden thought struck my mind, "Is she not well? Has she fallen sick yet again? Is that why she wanted to go away from me? Yes, that should be the case.. Else why would she ever want to leave me? But how ll I contact her? How??" My heart was beating fast..

END OF POV:

"Aadi! Yes, Aadi! He ll definitely know something about her I believe.. !" Randhir pulled out his phone and dialled his number pretty quick.. Aadi picked up in just two rings.. "Hey Randhir! How are you? How's she now? Is everything okay with her health?" He bombarded Randhir with questions..

"Aadi does that mean she hasn't visited you since yesterday?" Randhir asked

"Randhir what are u saying? I haven't seen her for the past so many months... Last time, I saw her was when she came here with you.. After which, I went out of town and returned just two days back.. You don't sound normal.. Is everything fine?" He queried...

Randhir disconnected the call... There was no point in arguing with Aadi... Whole day, he was lying down on the floor thinking about all the good moments he shared with her... To him, it was like a dream now that had turned into a nightmare.. He almost forgot about food, water and other stuff... For him, his whole world had come to a stop now.. Parth was trying to reach him continuously but no response from Randhir.. Next two days, he spent staring at her flat opposite to his's.. His phone slowly died down, he completely lost contact with the outer world.. He had put himself in a pathetic condition.. He never knew when he slept and woke up.. He found her everywhere around him, there was no respite even in his dreams.. He missed her so badly.. Her voice... Suddenly, he woke up with a jerk.. He searched for his phone like a maniac.. Finally, found it lying in a corner.. He quickly put it to charge and once it booted up, went to the voice recorder section and listened to her voice he had once recorded... "Randhir Aise kya Dekh rahe ho! Mein Itni beautiful hu kya!.... I love you too Randhirrrr...!" Her voice gave him more pain that he had anticipated... He closed his eyes tight, with tears soaking his shirt... He received a call at the very same moment.. It was an unknown number... He so wished it would be her.. He picked up "Hello...!"

"Is it Mr. Randhir?" Asked a feminine voice at the other end...

"Yes?" Randhir answered...

"Randhir is Parth your friend?"

"Yes he is...!"

"He has met with an accident.. I could see he had spoken a lot in this number so thought of informing you.. Can you make it to city hospital right now?"

Randhir rushed to the hospital.. This was turning out to be the worst phase of his life.. First, his love had left him alone and now his best friend was fighting for his life.. Randhir reached the lobby, and queried at the reception... "Where is Parth admitted? I am his friend.. I got a call now..!" Receptionist gave him a weird look, as he looked nothing less than a beggar.. Such a bad shape he was in... She pointed him in the direction of ICU.. Randhir rushed towards ICU.. This wasn't the first time, I had come to this hospital.. ICU and Randhir seemed to have a special connection.. He recollected everything that happened the other day.. He controlled his emotions and reached the ICU.. Treatment was going on.. Parth had met with a bike accident.. "Please Parth.. Get up man.. I have lost everything already.. Don't wanna lose you as well..!" He cried... His cries were disturbed by a familiar voice... Someone next room, was talking.. It was Aadi... Randhir slowly peeped in to see what was happening...

Aadi was talking to someone who was sitting opposite to him.. There were two people, one girl and a guy... "Look Mr. Arjun.. I shouldn't be telling this in front of a patient.. But then, she knows it all, so there's nothing to hide... She is a Leukemia patient.. It requires atleast 10 lacs for us to start her initial treatment.. And it has to be started as soon as possible.. The more you delay, the more dangerous it ll get for her.. So, please make the arrangements as soon as possible and see me soon...!"

The guy sitting opposite to him seemed to be in total shock and the girl broke down on hearing this.. And spoke up "Leave it Arjun! Don't bother.. I don't want you to spend so much money for my treatment! I know you love me but I don't deserve it.. I am dying Arjun!" For a minute, it sounded like "I am dying Randhir..!" Such a familiar voice it was...! The girl turned to face him.. It was none other than Samyuktha, the girl whom Randhir loved...!

Randhir's heart stopped seeing this sight..

TO BE CONTINUED... Readers, do leave your comments! #Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment