Thursday 23 October 2014

SANDHIR OS - YOU ARE MINE FOREVER

The strong smell of coffee hit my nostrils, forcing me to open my eyes.. "Mumma, yeh kya tarika dunda hai yar, mujhe utane ka? Muaaahhh...! I love you!" I gave her a flying kiss.. My mom smiled at me from the kitchen.. "Uto beta uto.. Aaj itni der kaise? Sapne me kaun?' she winked...

"Sapne? Yeh sapne hote kaise hai yar? Mujhe toh kabhi nai aati..!" I got out of my bed, took a sip of her coffee.. I can live without anything in this world, but not without my mom's coffee.. It was her love for me in a cup..

"Dekhte hai, aur kitne din aise reh paate ho tum.." she continued teasing me.. I flashed her a smile and went on to do my morning chores coz it's real tough to win my mom over a argument especially when it comes to her "Mere liye bahu lao" mission.. I Quickly got ready, gulped the breakfast really fast, and rushed out of my house.. I heard someone on TV saying "Cancerians! It's a lucky day for you! You ll meet your love today!"my mom was watching daily horoscope.. Being a Cancerian, it forced me to smile to which my mom winked at me! "All d best beta!"

I quickly jumped on my bike and kicked it... It wasn't starting... I tried three times but no, it was hell bent not to start.. "Kya luck hai!" I had no other option but to catch the local train.. After 5 mins of wait, finally the train arrived.. It was crowded.. I boarded the lascompartment just behind the ladies coach.. However, it was clearly visible.. All d guys in my coach had fixed their eyes on ladies coach, I looked out as I was least interested.. Train started to move, someone just went past me and reached the next coach.. I was forced to see the person, as the fragrance lingered through my nostrils.. When I saw, my eyes stopped blinking, my lips automatically curved into a smile... She was so beautiful.. The voice echoed in my ears "You'll meet ur love today!" My lips uttered "Yes I have already!" Curly hair, red lips, puffy cheeks, ahhh and that eyes, it killed me.. I was feeling like a Romeo who had just seen his Juliet... She got a call in her mobile, I leaned forward to listen to the conversation, looking out for a clue.. "Yes it is *********** Agarwal!" She said.. I heard only the Agarwal part probably her last name, local vendors were shouting due to which I missed out on the first name part... "Agarwal ke aage kya Hoga?" My mind substituted it with many names.. "Sriparna Agarwal? Varsha Agarwal? Shivangi Agarwal? Sakshi Agarwal? Neha Agarwal?....! Only God knows! But I feel like I have seen her somewhere!" I finally decided to put an end to my imagination and looked up.. She was gone.. I looked everywhere, she wasn't there.. Shit, I missed her! It was my station to get down as well.. But I couldn't find her anywhere.. My heart sulked.. After 10 mins of my vigorous searching session, I made my way towards office... Being a Delivery head of my location, I had an important meeting to attend..

I stepped into the conference room, made all the arrangements and pulled my chair.. I was not able to get over her.. I had already decided no matter what, I ll find her by EOD.. She is mine, only mine.. I called my mom.. "Mumma aapki Bahu mil gayi! Ghar aake bataunga! Bye!" I disconnected.. My boss was shouting at me, "Randhir what's all this? Delivery head ho Tum! Do u have an answer for this drip in sales? What do I tell my superiors about it? Should I tell that my team isn't capable?" It was a daily chore.. If he has a fight with his wife, he makes sure to let out his frustration on me! I am used to it.. I heard a voice outside the conference room, my eyes shifted it's focus.. It was her, the same girl I saw this morning.. Her friend called her by name "Hey Sanyukta! This way!" She said.. Finally I know her name now.. "Sanyukta Agarwal!" I said out loud, adding to my boss's frustration..

I rushed outside, on the way, thanked God "Bappa thank u! Woh Ladki jisse Mein pagalon ke tarah dund raha tha, woh mere hi office me Kaam karti hai!" She wasn't there, vanished so soon, I wondered.. "Was I dreaming? Is this called dreams?!" I became Milka Singh, almost ran through the whole building looking for her, but no she wasn't anywhere.. This was the only disadvantage of working in Asia's biggest IT park... When I reached my cabin, my boss was staring at me.. That's when I remembered I had left the meeting midway.. I brushed him aside, even he couldn't do anything, after all I was his best employee, Randhir Singh Shekawat!

I sat before my system, logged into my PC, opened up the chat messenger.. I was in no mood to work! In chat, I could definitely find her out since she was working in my office.. Typed Sanyukta Agarwal, search results appeared in a minute, 1558 matches found it said.. "You kidding me! Seriously 1558 fathers have named their daughters Sanyukta Agarwal? Hadh hai yar! Koi aur naam nai Mila kya?" I filtered the search according to my location, it narrowed down to 126 results.. Still it was too much! I almost went inside my PC to check each n every pic of the 126 profiles.. Anybody passing by me at that time would definitely think I am weird.. I don't care.. Finally, I chose the profile that had no pic on it.. I was sure that would be the one coz others had pics on it.. I started the chat..

Randhir: Hey Sanyukta! How's u?
Sanyukta: Randhir? Do I know u?
Randhir: Not until now but very soon u might..
Sanyukta: What do u mean?
Randhir: I meant what I said.. U r d Sanyukta who boarded train this morning right..
Sanyukta: Yes but why? Wait a minute.. Who are u?
Randhir: Your would be husband.. Please Don't mind that I am being so frank.. But don't wanna lose even a single minute.. Coz I am scared to lose u..
Sanyukta: What d hell? What am I supposed to do with the current one then?

Randhir stopped typing for a minute.. Current one? Is she married already? Oh no... This can't be true..

Randhir: U r wearing Red salwar with green dupatta today right?
Sanyukta: No... Hey I am actually interested if u accept to raise my kids as well..

I closed the chat window at once.. Man, that was a huge relief.. I let out the breath that was stuck in my lungs.. Ek hi din me kya kya karne pe majbur kar diya is Ladki ne, Mr. Attitude to a stalker, I hit the back of my head slowly, smiling...

That night, I waited at the station, she had to come there to board the train back, I was hoping she would turn up.. Time flew, 7 PM.. 8 PM.. 9 PM.. I missed 10 trains but of no use..
Finally boarded the 11th train and reached my home.. I quickly went inside my room.. I couldn't face my mom..

I was totally devastated.. "Aaj hi Mujhe pyar ka ehsaas hua! Ek hi Ladki ko nazar utake Dekha hai meine.. I just met her today par aisa lag raha hai she is the one for me.. I saw her two times!! Aise Thodi na koi saamne aata hai bina Kisi wajah Ki.. She is meant for me.. She is! Ab kaise b karke I will get my girl..!" I felt asleep.. In my dreams, she was there, my Sanyukta... I was proposing her, she blushed and hugged me tight.. With this, I woke up.. That was quite a dream.. I went up to the terrace.. It was 11 PM.. There was someone, inside my gate... I concentrated.. It was a girl, she looked up and smiled at me.. My heart stopped.. It was Sanyukta... I rushed down within few seconds, but when I reached, there was no one..

I felt like crying.. This girl is driving me crazy.. She was now smiling at me from the terrace.. I raced up, as expected she wasn't there.. I retired in my room, closed my eyes tight, she was inside my eyes as well... Everywhere I could see only her.. Though I wanted to see only her, it was killing me that I couldn't touch her, feel her.. I never knew when I fell asleep again.. I woke up, it was Saturday, but I was in no mood to get out of my bed.. I was searching for the coffee in the table but it was missing.. I deliberately opened my eyes.. She was standing right there, in front of my eyes, smiling at me.. I rubbed my eyes for a second, when I opened she wasn't there.. "This girl is just killing me.. !" I murmured.. I could feel someone looking at me, when I turned she was there again.. This time I decided to do something that I normally never do.. I got up from my bed, went up to her, knelt down in front of her, pulled my ring out of my ring finger, forwarded it to her...

"Sanyukta will u please marry me? I know u r just an illusion but then I would like you to know how much I love you.. Till yesterday, I never believed in the word "love", I even made fun of my friends who were in love.. But then, for the past 24 hours I am experiencing the feeling of love every second, every minute.. Yes it was a love at first sight but will never end until my last sight... It can't be coincidence.. Can it be? The horoscope guy, my bike, train, office... So many things fell in place just for me to meet you.. Itni shiddat se meine tumhe paane Ki koshish ki hai Ki har zarre ne Mujhe Tumse milane Ki saazish Ki hai..!" I blushed and put my head down.. When I looked up I expected that illusion to disappear but NO she was still there, smiling at me..

"Hmmm saazish toh hua hai par har zarre ne nai ki, Sirf hum dono ne!" She said, holding my hand and inserted the ring in her hand herself... I was stunned.. I looked at the direction she pointed to, it was none other than my MUMMA..

She gave me a wide smile and turned to Sanyukta.. "Mera beta itna bura b nai hai propose karne me nai?!" They both laughed out loud leaving me confused..

"What's happening here? Can someone explain?!" I demanded...

My mom finally spoke up.. "Randhir do u remember last week hum Ek ladki ko dekhne Gaye the? Yaad hai? U didn't even look at her once, sadu banke baite the till we left the place.. Yeh Wahi Sanyukta hai.. I liked her so much.. Ghar aane ke baad I called her up to know even she liked u.. Par I was upset Kyun ki tum toh shaadi karna hi nai chahta tha.. Mein tumhe kabhi force nai kar sakti.. Tabhi usne Ek shart lagaya.. To make you go down on your knees n propose her by yourself.. She promised me to make you hers.. In a way, I was happy but uske liye bura b laga Kyun ki I know how sadu u r when it comes to girls..! But Wah, Ek hi din me uska Kamaal toh Dekho.. By god, she made it happen! Aakhir bahu kiski hai!" My mom hugged Sanyukta!

"God yeh toh Saas Bahu aur Saazish ho gayi!" I couldn't believe the way how things turned around.. I hugged my mom and kissed her for being such a sweetheart... "Mumma I love youuuu!" I screamed.. Sanyukta hit my back and said "Mein b Hun!"

I turned to give her a naughty look, closed my mom's eyes with my hand and leaned over.. She ran from the place leaving me to follow her.. Finally, I cornered her by the wall and arrested her into my arms.. Leaned over to whisper "I love you Sanyukta! Will u be mine forever?" To which she replied "What am I supposed to do with the current one then? I am interested if you are ready to raise my kids as well!" And winked.. Before I could react, she locked my lips with hers! After a deep long kiss, she uttered "I am yours already Randhir!" And we hugged.. It was the best 24 hours of my life, I would ever cherish!

Readers, do leave your precious comments! Love you all 😘 #Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment