Thursday 23 October 2014

Crest Fallen - Part 2

Part 2:

Randhir walked into her apartment with a bunch of roses in his hand, dressed in red, her favorite color! "I am gonna propose her tonight, I ll make her mine forever!" He promised.. Once he reached her plot, he set his hair once again, made sure everything was fine with his costume.. Once done, he reached for the doorbell.. He rang it once... Twice... Thrice... "Why isn't she opening the door?"  Randhir pulled out his phone and dialed his number, it kept ringing but no answer.. He tried again and pressed his ear on the door.. It rang inside but there was no trace of any footsteps approaching.. Finally, he lost his patience.. "Is she trying to give me a surprise? Let me get in and see!" He tried opening the door, it opened at once as it wasn't locked from inside..

House was totally dark, no lights.. It was only 8 PM in the night.. He called her name, no response.. He checked each and every room, she wasn't there... Randhir felt something wasn't right, when he was about to step out, he saw a ray of light peeping out of a room.. Randhir went inside and was left stunned.. His hands started shivering..

She was lying there, in a pool of blood, totally unconscious.. He quickly lifted her in his arms, came down running and grabbed a taxi.. He was on his way to the hospital.. He tried to wake her up, but there was no response from her.. She was lying in his lap, still, there wasn't any movement.. He placed his ear in her chest.., He could only hear his own heart beating.. He concentrated.. Now He could hear her heartbeat.. "She is alive.... She is! Thank God!"
"Bhaiya please Jaldi chalayiye gaadi.. Please..!" He instructed the driver..

In ten minutes, they reached the city hospital.. He rushed inside, brought a stretcher, lifted her and placed her in it.. He got her admitted, quickly finished all he formalities.. Randhir couldn't stop crying all the way, tears were rolling down without his knowledge.. He thought it would be a romantic evening but then it wasn't.. It turned out to be a dreadful one.. His blood drenched shirt was a proof of it..

He saw her being dragged into the Intensive Care Unit... His heart was pumping fast.. He went down on his knees crying.. It was the first time ever he had witnessed his loved one being in pain.. He ran towards the door of the ICU.. To take a closer look, she was lying still.. No movement.. It tore his heart apart!

Back to Present:

Sanyukta wished he never saved her.. Had I known earlier that I will be witnessing such a scene today, I wouldn't have let you save me... I wouldn't have... She wiped her tears.. "You don't deserve my tears..! You betrayed me! You are such a big Cheapo! How did I ever fall for you! You know what, I hate myself now... I wanna hurt myself for loving u!" Her eyes fumed in anger..

No comments:

Post a Comment