Thursday 23 October 2014

Crest Fallen - Part 3

Part 3:

After nearly 30 mins of wait, Doctor stepped out of the ICU.. Randhir was looking at his face trying to make out something of his expressions.. He gave him a glare and proceed towards his room while Randhir followed.. Once into his room, Randhir lost his patience "Doctor please batayiye kya hua use? She is fine na?"

Name plate suggested Doctors name to be Aditya.. He was well built, tall, looked handsome... He suggested Randhir to sit and asked "What are you for her?! How are you related to her?"

RD: Doctor what am I asking n what r u replying? I asked if she is fine damn it!! He banged his fist on the table..

Doc: Mr.. Have patience.. I can't disclose serious stuff to someone who isn't close to the patient that's why I asked who are you for her!

Randhir thought for a moment.. He made up his mind to lie.. "She is my would be! I am her fiancé! You can tell me.. Please..

Doc: You are calling herself as your would be? Then how aren't you not aware of her medical complications?

RD: Medical complications? What is it? Please tell me NOW!

Doc: She is suffering from Leukaemia.. That is Blood cancer!!

Randhir's heart stopped beating for a moment... For once, he wished, "Please let it turn out to be a nightmare.. It shouldn't be reality.. Please!" But Aditya's voice proved it wrong..

Doc: You know what, she is already aware of it., I can even see she is under medication.. But it is of only a first aid level.. She is doing it just to postpone her death not to get herself cured..

Doc was throwing shocks after shocks.. "If she was aware why didn't she tell me? N why is she not taking proper medication?!" So many questions confused Randhir..

Randhir: Doctor how is she now? Can I see her? Please... He pleaded..

Doc: In ten minutes, she ll be shifted to normal ward.. You are free to meet her but please make sure not to make her stress more..

Randhir rushed towards her room.. She was lying there, eyes closed.. Randhir slowly crawled up to her and sat by her side.. He took her right hand and kissed it gently, he stopped his tears from reaching her hand and wiped it quickly... She slowly opened her eyes, his heart was pumping fast.. She flashed a wide smile seeing him... He felt better,. She signalled him to make her sit.. He did just the way she wanted and placed a pillow behind her back to support.. He was still holding her hand, he was looking into her eyes searching for answers.. Silence prevailed... Finally, she spoke.. "Bahut dar Gaye kya!" Her painful expression said it was very hard for her to talk...

"Kyun kiya Tumne Aisa? Ek baar mujhse keh nai sakti thi? Har baat share karti ho par Itni Badi baat chupa diya tumne! I didn't expect this from you.. "  Randhir said, he was sobbing by then..

She wiped his tears "Randhir please ro mat... I didn't wanna hide this from you but never had enough courage to tell this even.. I didn't know how u ll take it.. You know what, I know you love me but I don't deserve it.. I don't wanna give you false hopes.. The fact is, I am dying... But one thing, I ll love you till I die, but Haan secretly(she flashed a wry smile that almost killed Randhir)"

Randhir wanted to kill her at very moment for uttering such words.. He gave a angry stare.. "Dekho agar Ek aur baar tum Marne ki baat ki na toh Dekh lena, mein Khud tumhe maar dunga..! Samjhi!" He knew it was a silly threat.. But then he isn't used to all of this.. For the first time ever, she has taught him to love.. He has always been a tough guy with rough feelings, he is still getting used to this puppy love of his...

He couldn't sit there anymore.. He made her lie down again and requested her to take rest "Tum please aaram karo I ll be back soon..!" He kissed on her forehead and left the place..

Randhir was now sitting in Aditya's room, enquiring more about the disease.. Adi said "She is in the next stage after initial, it is tough to cure her but nothing is impossible Randhir.. But you know what, everything has a price.. As a doctor I shouldn't say this but then that's reality.. It ll cost you atleast ten lacs for the treatment! Even then, it's only half the price.. It might cost you more than that to get her completely cured..!"

Randhir was stunned to know the cost of the treatment but only for a minute.. Next minute his heart said "Whatever it is, I ll have to do this.. I will save her.. She has to bear my torture for the rest of her life,. Aise kaise Jaane dun?"

He thanked the doctor and came out of his room, pulled his mobile out and dialled his dad's number... His dad, Harsh picked up the phone.. Randhir ignored his "hello".. "Dad I need money..! It's urgent.. Details mein baad me bataunga.. Please transfer it to my account!"

Harsh: Randhir is everything fine? How much money do u need?

RD: I need 10 lacs right now.. Transfer it without asking questions., please it's urgent..

Harsh: 10 lacs??? Are you crazy Randhir? Why do u need so much money? Without u explaining I am not going to transfer even a penny.. You get that!

Randhir disconnected the call "To hell with your money dad! I know how to save my girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment