Thursday 23 October 2014

Crest Fallen - Part 8

CREST FALLEN!

Part 8:

She continued cheating the guy sitting next to her.. "You don't have to do this for me Arjun.. Mere liye tum hi kaafi ho.. Aur Kuch nai chahiye.. Mein jab tak jiyungi tab tak khushi khushi tumhare saat rahungi... Don't try to save me Arjun.. I love you..!" It rung in Randhir's ears "I love you Randhir!" The guy sprung up, "No Kavya.. You can't say this.. I ll not let you die... You're my world..!" He turned to face Aadi.. "Doctor you please start her treatment, I ll make all the arrangements for money..! Please make sure she is safe.. I want her in my life..! Please Doctor..!"

Aadi smiled at him... "Don't worry.. I will save her... !" He smiled at Samyukta who in turn smiled at him... Randhir had lost his control, "Kavya? Uska naam tak jhoot tha... I ll not spare her.. I ll not spare them both...!" He was about to barge in, while someone pulled him back.. "You Randhir?" It seemed like the doctor who was attending Parth.. "Yes?"

"It's your friend inside right? He has lost a lot of blood.. We Immediately need to start the surgery.. But we are in need of blood.. Even the blood bank is running short of blood... What's your blood group?" He asked hurriedly...

"Doctor mine is B +ve.. I can donate blood.. Please save my friend..!" Randhir was tensed..

"That's great.. Please come with me.. Hope you haven't had alcohol in the past 24 hours..?" He queried..

"No I haven't...!" With this Randhir was taken to the blood donation room, where he was injected... For a moment, Randhir almost forgot what he had witnessed.. But then, when he did, he knew his first priority would be to save Parth... "I ll kill those two, once I get out of here..!" He decided.. He was fuming in anger... Once they set him free, Randhir jumped out of the bed and rushed towards the room where he had seen those cheapsters.. When he barged in, he could find no one... Not even Aadi..

Randhir came out of the room and enquired everyone passing by.. Nobody had any clue what he was referring to.. Finally, he caught hold of a nurse, "Sister... I want to see the doctor Aditya right now.. I cannot find him in his room.. Where will he be now? Please tell me..!"

Nurse casted a confused look and said "Doctor Aditya?!"

"Yes.. Doctor Aditya..!"

"There is no one named Aditya in this hospital.. I am sure you are mistaken..!"

"Noo what are you saying? I have seen him here.. He attends blood cancer patients..!"

"Oh come on Mister.. I have been working in this hospital for the past 10 years.. I know who works here and who doesn't.. There's no one named Aditya here...!" She left...

Randhir couldn't understand what was going on here.. Things fell in place at once.. Adi was never a doctor, even if he was, he wasn't working here.. Only once, he had seen a name plate in his desk.. It was all a trap, this hospital was being used, in order to trap people... Pathetic part was even the hospital staff weren't aware of it... He couldn't believe anything that was happening..

"I was being cheated, Randhir Singh Shekawat, was being cheated... I was being trapped and I didn't even know about it.. Wow Randhir wow.. I guess they must have seen me, no way they are going to use this trick here anymore.. Par jis din woh dono mere saamne ayenge, it ll be the last day of their lives...!" Randhir fumed, with fiery eyes... He called up Parth's parents to inform them about the accident and left the hospital immediately..

That night, Randhir consumed alcohol for the first time in his life, not because he was in anger just because he couldn't take that betrayal anymore.. Her eyes, voice, touch everything was fake... Whenever he remembered her face, he felt like hurting himself.. "I HATE YOUUUUU...! IN FACT I HATE GIRLS..!" He screamed and cried in pain....


Two years back...! In Delhi..

Sanyukta was on her way to college... She was running late... "Oh God! Aaj toh PKC sir mera sar kha jayenge..! Already Mein late Hun upar se itna traffic uff...!" Sanyukta had boarded a local bus, that was stuck in Delhi traffic.. She kept looking at her watch...! Her classes normally start at 9 AM.. Her watched showed 9.15 AM.. She was left two stops away from her college... Bus moved a little, and then stopped again adding to her frustration.. Signal was Red... "No way, I am going to waste my time in this bus anymore.. Better let me get down and walk.. If I do, I ll reach college before this bus does..!" She knew it wasn't safe to get down in a signal, but then she was left with no choice.. She slowly got down from the bus, at the same time, bus moved, leaving her hanging in the air, adjacent to the bus was a truck approaching.. She could hardly hold onto the bus.. Everybody watching this sight could only manage to shout, but nobody bothered to help her.. She lost control and was about to fall, when a strong arm supported her and pulled her up... He grabbed her by her waist, and she cuddled in his arms.. She didn't even know if she was indeed alive or dead..

He pushed her back, placed his hands in her cheeks.. "Hey Miss.. You okay?" He asked

"Yes I am.. Thanks a lot..!" My lips spoke by itself...He was so damn handsome.. Next moment, one of his hands, fell so harsh on her right cheek.. She was stunned.. "Are u mad? Don't u know u are not supposed to get down in the signal? What if something bad had happened to you...? What will I do Haan? Everyday I board this bus just to look at you.. You give meaning to my life... How dare you put yourself in such a dangerous situation!! Don't ever do it again.. You get that!" He screamed..

She didn't know if he was being nice to her or harsh.. First he slapped her and now he is concerned... Has he been boarding this bus all these days? I have never seen him.. So many thoughts rushed in her mind... Soon, the stop came.. He pulled her by her hand and got down the bus... He guided her towards the college, she followed him without uttering a word...!

He left her at the college gate.. "You're getting late.. Please go and attend your classes.. I ll see you in the evening...!" He turned to leave but then.. Looked at her again and caressed her cheek "Zyada Dard toh nai ho raha hai na..! I am sorry..!" He caught his ears in a sorry.. She fell for him that instant...


Present situation:

Sanyukta was lying on her bed weeping.. "Kash Mein us din tumhe Maaf nai Ki hoti.. Kash Tum Mujhe bachaya nai hota.. Kashhh..!" Tears were drenching her pillow... "I HATE YOU ARNAV.. I HATE YOU..!"

TO BE CONTINUED... Readers, hope your confusion is clear now 😜 Meine kabhi b yeh nai kaha ki Sanyukta and Randhir are in love with each other 😜 So the moral of the story is #Ash ke ff me Kuch assume mat karna 😂😂😂 Do leave your precious comments.. #Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment