Thursday 23 October 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 54

Part 54:

Randhir reached Varun's office at around 6 PM... By the time, he reached his cabin, Varun had already made all the investigations into the case.. Varun had a smile on his face when he saw Randhir getting into his office... He stood up and greeted Randhir.. Varun is like his brother.. He was practicing law.. No one could have helped Randhir more than him in such a critical situation.. Randhir had emailed all the details regarding Agarwal's notice, in such a short span of time, varun had read and analysed it nook and corner..

"Hey dude! How's u?" He shook his hand with Randhir..

RD: I am cool man.. Long time haan.. Actually I don't have much time with me.. So if u could just let me know he details ASAP, I would appreciate it..

Varun: Sure, good that u emailed me the notice.. I took a look at it and trust me man, it sounds interesting.. I knew you were in a hurry so I just prepared a draft of the situation.. This is 100 % applicable.. No matter how much ever money they spend, how big a lawyer they find, the fact is this cannot be forced on Sanyukta.. So here it is, take a look..

Randhir pulled the note from him and let his eyes roll over the words typed in it.. At the end of it, he wore a smile on his face..

RD: Dude this sounds way more than interesting than I thought it would... Thanks buddy.. That's a great help.. Now I know what I have to do.. I might come back to you when need arises.. Hope you don't mind..

Varun: Any time Mate! Pleasure is all mine!

Randhir waved him goodbye.. It was 6.30 PM.. He set out on his bike towards Delhi... In another 30 mins, he reached Agarwal mansion, such was his speed... This time, he never even minded who was inside, he just barged in... He switched on the fan, and threw himself on the sofa.. Agarwal's were shocked to see him for the second time in less than 24 hours.. To see him relaxed, made them go mad even more.. Ankit didn't dare to go near Randhir.. Mr. Agarwal somehow gathered courage and neared him...

Kishore: Tum fir se yaha Kyun aaye ho?

Randhir flashed a smile at him.. "Aapne notice Beja tha na, uska reply dene aaya Hun mein.. Please take your seat!"

Kishore: Reply dene matlab?

RD: Matlab Muh thod Jawab dene.... Would u mind taking a look at this notice Mr.Agarwal? Please read it loud Thaki aapke Pura khandan sun sake! He handed over the notice to Kishore..

Kishore started reading the notice.. "Sanyukta Agarwal, daughter of Kishore n Anju Agarwal.... She might be your adopted daughter but has equal rights on your property.. Same as Mr. Ankit Agarwal.. It isn't a property earned by Kishore but his forefathers, hence Sanyukta Agarwal has all rights on the property.. She can as well file a case against you for denying her the right, which would obviously be won by her, throwing your entire family into the Jail.. Any sort of physical or mental harassment against her would lead to life time sentence!"

When he finished, Randhir had his legs crossed and smiled at him.. "Kya hua Mr. Agarwal? Jail jayenge? Thaiyar rehna! Aapko jail bejwake rahunga mein! I ll sue you for what you were planning to do with my wife.. Pura khandan sadega jail ke andar!" Randhir got up when Kishore stopped him... He was still in shock..

Kishore: Beta.. Please Aisa Kuch mat karna.. Aakhir woh meri beti hi toh hai...

Randhir released his grip.. "Beti? Oho ab yaad aaya aapko?"

Kishore: Beta tum jo kahoge woh Karne ke liye thaiyar Hun mein par Aisa Kuch mat kar dena Jisse mere status pe Sawal ut jaye..

Randhir thought for a while, scratching his chin.. "Yeh idea b acha hai! So if you wanna get away with it, you gotta do what I ll be instructing you to do... U okay Mr. Agarwal?"

Kishore: Tum jaise kahoge Waise karunga beta..

RD: That's good... I ll let u know what you're supposed to do in a few days.. But for now, keep yourself away from Sanyukta.. Got it?

Kishore nodded his head.. Randhir left the place with a sigh of relief.. By the time he reached FITE, he saw Parth on his way to the girls hostel.. Randhir quickly cleaned his room, cleared all the mess and went onto erase the CCTV footage.. Jumped into his room, and relaxed as if nothing ever had happened...

END OF FLASHBACK......

Randhir made his way into the classroom, Sanyukta smiled at him warmly.. He returned the smile, rest of the day was very normal.. Usual lectures, notes, and tests.. Finally, it was dawn.. Randhir had so many things going on his mind.. He badly wanted some sleep.. When he came out of the class, Sanyukta was waiting for him.. She wanted to comfort him but then Randhir flashed a smile yet again and said "Sanyukta I am going to sleep for a while.. See you soon!" With that Randhir, bid her bye and proceeded towards his room.. She didn't wanna disturb him either, his swollen eyes said he hadn't slept for a while now... She proceeded towards her room..

At 8 PM:

There was a slight drizzle outside.. Sanyukta's mind was filled with Randhir's thoughts.. She so badly wanted to talk to him.. She quickly set out of her room.. "I somehow think Randhir needs me right now.. I should be with him rather than sitting in my room thinking about him. It's okay if I have to get into his room through the window yet again, I ll do it for him..." She was in her way to Boys hostel, while passing by the playground something caught her eye.. "Wait a minute.. Is it Randhir? Yes it is..!" Randhir was sitting in a bench, in a corner of the playground.. "Thank god he saved me from getting my legs broken!"  She slowly went upto him and sat by his side..

Randhir's POV:

I know you are here coz you are worried about me... You don't wanna leave me alone na Sanyukta! Your love for me has brought you here I know.. Mein b kam nai Hun Sanyukta.. I love you aur tumhe protect Karne ke liye kisi b hadh tak jaa sakta Hun mein..

Sanyukta's POV:

Randhir.. I know you wanna be alone.. I also know you wouldn't share anything with me.. But remember one thing, no matter what I ll always be with you.. What if your parents aren't supportive? I am there for you Randhir, I am always there for u..

Sanyukta knew she wasn't supposed to talk anything that would remind him of his parents.. She decided to have a light talk.. Finally, after five mins of silence, she spoke...

S: Randhir...
R: Hmmm... Bolo na..
S: Kitni ajeeb baat hai na..!
R: Kya?
S: Mein tumhari wife hu aur tum mere husband..
R: Haan ajeeb toh hai.. It should've been the other way na(he smiled)
S: Randhir I haven't finished yet..
R: Sorry sorry continue..
S: U n I are a couple still we hardly know each other's preferences isn't it?
R: hmmm yeah..
S: Chalo let's play... Ek dusre ke pasand jaano.. Rapid fire

Randhir flashed a smile at her innocence.. She made desperate attempts, to make him smile.. He couldn't let her fail..

R: Okay let's start..!
S: Your favorite color?
R: Blue.. Urs?
S: All colors.. I am a colorful person u see.. Your favorite cuisine?
R: Chinese.. Urs?
S: Lebanese... Your fav hero?
R: Randhir Singh Shekawat... Urs?
S: You n I have same choice in this.. My hero is Randhir Singh Shekawat as well..
Randhir smiled...
S: Your favorite heroine?
R: Sanyukta Agarwal.. (He said that almost instantly making her blush)

Sanyukta somehow recovered quickly and asked the next question..

S: Your favorite destination?
Randhir paused for a while, his head fell down.. Sanyukta touched his shoulder.. He slowly murmured "Mom's Lap!" He was about to break down while Sanyukta hugged him tight.. "Randhir don't even dare to cry.. I am with you.. So what u don't have ur mom, I am there for you..!" Randhir reached for her lap.. She comforted him... Silence prevailed.. Both of them looked up to the sky and made a silent wish "Please give him/her all the happiness he/she deserves..!"

Randhir snuggled into her lap like a small kid... He made her believe she is far better than the ones in the world(like him) who don't get even a pinch of love from their mom.... She placed her head on his's.. "Everything ll be alright Randhir!"

No comments:

Post a Comment