Thursday 23 October 2014

Crest Fallen - Part 4

Part 4:

Randhir had no clue what to do... "How am I going to arrange such a huge amount? I have to do something, real quick!" He called up his best friend Parth, they knew each other since childhood, luckily Parth had got a job in Mumbai as well.. Randhir had many friends just for namesake but Parth was a Friend by all means. Parth picked up the phone..

P: Randhir kaha ho tum? I have been trying to call you for the past 2 days.. Is everything okay?

R: No Parth everything isnt okay.. I am in need of money and its a big amount.. I need your help.

P: Mere account me 3 lacs hai.. Kaafi hai ya aur chahiye?

This is why Randhir trusted Parth so much.. The moment he said, he is in need of money, Parth never asked for any other details, unlike his dad.

R: I need 10 lacs Parth.. I have 2 in my account.. Still I am running short of 5 lacs.. Kya karun mein?

P: Randhir dont worry.. Let me check with my colleagues and get back.. Give me few mins..

He disconnected the call. Next min, Randhir received a message in his mobile .."Amount of 3,00,000 have been credited to your account!" Of course, it was Parth.. It bought a wry smile in Randhir's face.

Randhir dashed inside the Doc's room.. "Doctor.. I have arranged 5 lacs.. Please use it for initial treatment.. I ll pay the rest in a while.."

Doc: Mr.Randhir you aint understanding.. I told you it ll cost 10 lacs for the initial treatment.. So unless we have it, I cannot start the treatment.. I am sorry but my hands are tied.. But one thing, the more we delay the process, more dangerous it will be for her..

Randhir felt like punching the doctor on his face.. But then, he realized Doc wasnt at fault. After all, he was doing his duty.. He couldnt gather enough courage to meet her before leaving the hospital. He quickly went to his apartment, parked his bike in the parking.. His phone rang, it was Parth.. Randhir answered the phone with lots of confidence "Parth u arranged the remaining 5 na?"

"Randhir I have arranged it.. But it might take a week..! Is it fine with u?" Parth said in a dull tone..

"1 week? No way Parth.. I dont have that much time with me...!" he disconnected the call, not wanting to argue anymore.. Randhir felt as if his head was spinning.. How? Was a million dollar question.. Just then, he heard a sound of a vehicle nearing.. His next flat neighbors were going on a tour.. It was a expensive SUV, all of them were dressed very cool.. A well off family they were.. Seemed like they were born just to enjoy their life... Randhir was just standing there staring at them.. His mind quickly clackutaed few stuff.. "If these people are going on for a vacation, then the house would be isolated? That gives me a chance to....!" He felt bad to even have had a thought of it.. "Breaking in? Are you not ashamed Randhir?" his mins insulted him... But his heart was constantly arguing... "Randhir.. U have no other choice please do it..!" When he was about to give up... He heard some footsteps approaching him... It was their son, waving his hands, he was coming towards Randhir..

"Bhai.. We are going on a tour.. Would you mind handling the keys?" Before Randhir could react, he dumped the keys of his house in his hands and ran away...

"Please take care of our house bhaiya.. I ll get you something from Goa..!" He got on to his SUV and they left the place..

Randhir was stunned to have got the keys in his hands..

Randhir's POV:

It cannot be a coincidence.. Without any reason why would I be handed over the keys? Ab toh Bhagwan b yahi chahta hai Shayad... May be I should do it.. After all, it's for my LOVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment