Friday 17 October 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 52

Part 52:

Randhir's mind raced fast.. He immediately calmed himself down and made it look normal.. He turned towards Sanyukta and said "Mein inse thodi personal baatein kar raha hu.. If you can please excuse me, I ll finish this and get back!"

Sanyukta felt what he said was right.. "May be I should leave him alone now!"

She turned to leave.. Once she was out of sight, Randhir dragged the Man in Black to the corner of the room from where they couldnt be heard!
Randhir: Dekho, abhi k abhi yaha se chale jao.. Tell him that I ll call him tonight ya meet him tomorrow.. Seeing you here just creeps me out at times.. If I do see you here one more time, I ll file a mental harassment case against u! Law ko Aapse behetar aur kaun jaan sakta hai.. Hai na? I hope you understand.. Now, please leave..

Randhir showed him the door.. The person was way too embarrassed to say anything.. He left the place without saying a word.. "This guy has way too much of attitude" he thought..

Randhir quickly wiped the sweat off his forehead, let out a sigh of relief" Thank God that guy hasn't seen Sanyukta.. Otherwise he would have blurted out the truth.." Again, he proved why he is Rank No.1, his presence of mind, to not call her by name when she barged in.. Only Randhir can manage to do that not anyone else. He slowly came out of the room.. He looked both ways, in the left right corner of the corridor, Sanyukta was standing, probably waiting for him.. Randhir smiled seeing her, "This girl is way too awesome.. I asked her to leave me alone and she did.. Every passing day, my respect for her is increasing rapidly.." he approached her..

Sanyukta turned to face him as soon as he neared her..

Sanyu: Randhir Is everything okay? You fine na?

Randhir flashed a smile.. "Yeah I have to be fine.. You are with me na..!"

Sanyu: Please dont mind that I am asking this.. If you wish to answer you can else you can ignore it as usual.. Who is he?

Randhir: He is my lawyer. Ghar me kuch tension chal raha hai.. Iske wajah se he came to meet me.. You know na! My pathetic life.. his face fell

Sanyukta felt very sorry for him.. He is such a nice guy, he doesn't deserve anything that his parents are doing with him.. He is a guy who deserves only love and care, nothing else..

Sanyukta felt like hugging him the very moment, his face fell but then decided otherwise, as the place was too crowded.. She didn’t want to embarrass him.. She placed her hand on his shoulder and slowly patted him “Don’t worry Randhir sab thik ho jayega!” He patted her hand back “Wahi toh mein b chahta hun Sanyukta! I hope everything goes fine..”  (with you) he finished..

Sanyu: No matter what I ll be with you.. And do promise me one thing.. Will you?

Randhir: Of course  I will.. Tell me what it is..

Sanyu: I will not force you to tell me anything right now.. But when need arises, I should be the first person on earth to know about it.. Promise?

She extended her hand.. He placed his hand on hers and smiled “Promise.. Mein kisi aur pareshaan nai karunga.. Tumhare hi paas aunga.. Tumhe hi jhelna padega..”

Sanyukta returned the smile.. She felt so good to have had a normal convo with Randhir after a long time.. “Toh ab class chale?”

Randhir: Tum jao mein abhi aata hun.. Ek call karna hai..

Sanyukta left the place with a cute smile.. Randhir watched her leave.. Slowly, the things that happened the other day rolled before his eyes..

The Previous day:

Randhir left the class room after PKC’s class, he was feeling shy as well as a bit guilty.. He couldn’t face Sanyukta.. Everytime he remembered the intimacy he shared with Sanyukta, made him blush.. “I need a break badly.. Let me get to the canteen and get a coffee.. Vardhan sir ka class b hai.. Have to rush back!” he was rushing towards the canteen.. When he was climbing the stairs, someone called him from behind.. “Randhir bhaiya!”

He looked back, he was astonished to see the attender standing along with a guy in black.. He looked like a lawyer.. Attender spoke “Randhir bhaiya.. Yeh na Sanyukta di se milne aaye hai.. Abhi class chal raha hai na.. Isliye intezaar karne ke liye kaha.. Par yeh jaldi me hai.. Aap hi samjao na inhe”  he said to Randhir, turned to the person in black and said “Yeh Randhir bhai hai.. Sanyukta di ke hi class me padte hai..”

Randhir glanced at the person standing next to him and asked the attender to leave “Ok tu jaa.. Mein dekhta hun” He waited for him to leave.. The person extended his hand and introduced himself as, “ Hi I am Kunal Chaudhary!”

“I am Randhir ! Why do you wanna meet Sanyukta? May I know the purpose of your visit?” he came straight to the point..

“Sorry its confidential.. I can only say that to Miss Sanyukta Agarwal.. You know, confidential things cannot be disclosed to some random person! I understand you are her classmate, but that doesn’t mean you ll have the right to know her personal stuff.. So if you can just take me up to her, I ll be thankful!” The person had a lot of attitude, Randhir hated it when people showed their attitude towards him..

“Firstly Mr, Chaudhary.. She isn’t Miss Sanyukta Agarwal, she is Mrs. Sanyukta Shekawat, secondly I aint a random person.. I am her husband, Randhir Singh Shekawat.. I have all the right in the world to know why some random person like you wants to meet her? I hope you got it..” When he finished the person was left numb.. He was right. If he was her husband, then he had all the right to know about the truth.. Finally, Kunal opened up.. He handed Randhir a letter, it seemed like a court notice.

Randhir opened up the letter.. It was apparently a notice sent by Mr. Kishore Agarwal to Sanyukta.. His eyes scanned each and every word in the letter.. He was left shocked when he finished reading the letter. “What the hell is this? How can someone stoop so low? This is heights of atrocity…I ll not spare Mr. Agarwal for doing this..” he screamed..

“Mr. Shekawat.. Kishore ji is my client.. That’s why I personally came here to meet Sanyukta.. Anyhow, now that my job is done, I ll take leave.. Please do give it to Sanyukta..!” he left..

Randhir felt like killing Mr. Agarwal for doing such a thing.. He rushed to his bike and rode towards Delhi..

AGARWAL MANSION (Delhi):

Kishore was sitting in his chair, with a newspaper in his hand.. Anju was in the kitchen, as usual preparing Rotis.. Ankit, was wasting all his dad’s money on his Internet, busily chatting with girls.. Randhir rushed inside the house, he didn’t ring the doorbell.. He wasn’t interested in following any manners, atleast the Agarwals didn’t deserve it.. Kishore was shocked to see Randhir, fuming in anger..

Kishore: Tumhari itni himmat, bin bulaye mehmano ke tarah mere ghar ke andar kaise ghus aaye?

Randhir threw the notice on his face, “ Kya hai yeh? How dare you send such a thing to Sanyukta? Dimaag kharab ho gaya hai kya? How on earth a person can stoop so low?

There was no stopping Randhir today.. He went on “ Boliye Agarwal Ji. Yeh Ganda mazak hi hai na aapka.. Isme kuch b sach nai hai na? Bolo.. Sach nai hai na!" He gripped kishore's shirt collar.. Kishore brushed him aside "Jo b Usme likha hai woh Sab Sach hai! Sanyukta meri beti hai hi nahi...! Woh nai hai mere khoon! Na hi mein uska baap hu na hi mere Biwi Uski ma!" He screamed...

Randhir was stunned to hear this revelation... For a moment, his feet lost the ground, he felt as if he was hanging in the air... First thought that came to his mind.."How is my Sanyukta going to cope up with this bitter truth.. How is she gonna take it?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment