Friday 17 October 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 48

Part 48:

Sanyukta was staring at the screen, she was literally raping the rewind and pause button!! Her heart was racing, even a slightest of a clue would take her close to the mystery... Randhir looks back, starts walking, his expression changes ----> black screen..

Randhir, who had been witnessing all this from his room, through his mobile, laughed out loud...

Randhir's POV:

Rank No 2 and Rank No 3 kaise sochenge yeh Rank No. 1 ko Hamesha pata toh hoga hi na.. Aise hi thodi na mein Rank No.1 Hun FITE ka... Mujhe pata tha, tum dono Jagga jasoos zaroor banoge.. Isliye I had already made all the arrangements.. Nikla toh tha mein bahar, par jab mein wapas aake phone switch on kiya toh I saw 5 missed calls from Parth.. Woh mera girl friend toh nahi hai jo mujhe itne saare missed calls de.. I knew he had sensed some thing wrong..

Parth must now be trying to reach Sanyukta.. She is already suspecting me.. If he happens to tell this as well, she ll definitely be after me.. Aise nai hone de sakta mein.. I ll have to do something.. Pehle saare evidences mita dun.. I rushed to the CCTV control room, password crack karna was a child's play for me.. I carefully removed all the footage that were related to me.. Evening 5 PM se 9 PM tak ka activity ko meine pichle din ki footage se match karwa diya.. I knew for sure they would come here looking for evidences.. So I had to transmit all the recordings of this rooms CCTV footage.. I quickly did that, tested with my phone to check if it's works, jumped out of the window and rushed towards the boys hostel.. Just then, I saw Parth heading towards girls hostel.. I knew he was going to meet Sanyukta.. I definitely knew they Both would come looking after me.. Par I cannot take the normal route? CCTV footage me record ho jayega.. So I jumped into my own room through the window like a thief.. Cleaned all the mess I had created in just a matter of minutes.. When I heard footsteps, jumped onto the bed and pretended as if I was chilling out..

I could have cleared the part where someone called me as well.. But didn't wanna do.. Pata hai Kyun? Kyun ki I know my Farzi kaise sochegi..

Parth was totally confused.. For a minute, even he thought "Have I really lost it?" Sanyukta looked up at Parth as if demanding an answer..

P: Sanyukta I am telling you, yeh b Randhir ka hi Kaam hoga.. Usi ne manipulate kiya hoga footage ko.. I am very much sure.. Warna yeh video is moment pe aake kaise blackout ho sakta hai.. Zaroor Randhir ne hi Kuch kiya hoga..

Sanyukta yelled at Parth .."Bus karo Parth.. Mein kab se Dekh Rahi Hun bas tum Randhir ko blame karte jaa rahe ho.. Aur yeh kya? Randhir video ko manipulate Kyun Karega? Agar karna hi hota, toh yeh b hata diya hoga... Is part ko chodke Baaki Sab hatane ki Zaroorat nai hai usko!"

Randhir was right.. He had left behind that bit of evidence only to create a doubt in Sanyukta's mind.. Such was his presence of mind.. She wouldn't listen to anything in it anyway, coz he had manipulated to the audio in such a way nothing was audible..

Sanyukta continued.. "I know tum Randhir se upset ho Kyun ki usne tum par chillaya par iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum uske baare me Kuch b bologe.. Maanti hun Randhir is arrogant, attitude b baar hua hai uske andar par woh galat insaan nahi hai.. He is my Randhir.. Uske khilaf ab Ek aur word bardaasht nai karungi mein samjhe? Mein b kitni pagal hu.. Tumhare Wajah se bewajah uspe shak kar baiti.. I hate myself for that now.. I really do..!"

Parth was shell shocked!! He had been listening to Sanyukta with his mouth wide open.. Randhir who was watching all this, felt very guilty.. His conscience was killing him from inside... Sanyukta trusts you more than anything else Randhir aur tu!!! Next moment, he made up his mind yet again.. No, whatever it might be, I won't tell her.. Never!!

S: Ab khade khade mere muh kya dekh rahe ho? Yahi sone ka irada hai kya? Chalo chalte hai...

"Sorry Parth..Better luck next time!" Randhir apologized to Parth looking at his mobile..

Sanyukta grabbed his hand and took him by the window.. Parth followed her in disbelief.. They jumped out of the window and proceeded towards their respective hostels!!

Sanyukta had lots of things going on in her mind.. She looked at Parth and said "Dekho Parth.. Jo b hua it was a mixture of co-incidence and misunderstanding.. Aur Kuch nai hai.. Please Jao aur so Jao.. Randhir se baat mat karna." She left for her room after giving him a brief warning..

Parth replayed whatever that had happened with him in the last few hours.. He somehow managed to reach his room.. It was 10 PM.. He looked at Randhir... He was sleeping happily..

Parth's POV:

Mujhe pagal banake yeh Khud aaram se so raha hai.. Woh b kharate marte hue.. So jaa beta so jaa.. Ache se so jaa..

Randhir's lips curved in a cute smile after hearing to what Parth was saying to himself.. That night no one had a bit of sleep in their eyes.. Sanyukta was thinking about Randhir and his weird behaviours!!

It was almost 2 AM.. Vidushi and Kaustuki were fast asleep.. Sanyukta went and sat by her window, recollecting all the lovely moments she shared with Randhir.. She had a sizzling feeling in her stomach when she imagined his touch.. She felt his lips teasing all over her face, she closed her eyes.. Her thoughts were disturbed by some movement downstairs...

There was a SHADOW of someone crossing.. It was only for a split second.. The shadow just disappeared into thin air in no time... It sent out a chill in her spine!! Who could it be wandering at 2 AM in the night? 

No comments:

Post a Comment