Thursday 7 August 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 2

Part 2:

Randhir was still thinking about the stuff that happened the previous day. He couldn't concentrate on PKC's lecture. His mind shifted it's focus again to Agarwal Mansion.

Sanyukta was sitting in front of the mirror, glancing at her image.. I should have been in FITE now, with my Dream Team! Par Mein yahan Saj dhajke baiti hun! Tears rolled down her cheeks. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't even notice Randhir standing beside her. He placed his hand on her shoulder. Sanyukta came back to reality. She couldn't believe he was actually standing beside her..

'Randhir!!! Tum yahan kaise? Fir se window ke thru aaye ho kya? Tu Pehle jaa yahan se koi dekh lega' Sanyukta was so tensed

'Sanyukta listen! Mein tumhe yeh Shaadi karne nahi dunga! U told me Ki ur engagement was canceled and yahan toh Teri Shaadi Ki thaiyari ho rahi hai! Yeh sab kya hai?' Randhir spoke so quickly forgetting to even breathe.

'Randhir try to understand! Meri baat suno!' Randhir kept his fingers on her lips without letting her speak.


R: 'Kuch b explain karne Ki zaroorat nahi hai. Tum yeh Shaadi nahi karogi matlab nahi karogi! Bus meine Bol diya na, Ab chup chap Chalo mere saat! Waise b woh Chomu Teri saat khade hone layak b nahi hai'

S: Randhir listen. I have to do this for my parents.. Please Tum Jao yahan se.! Sanyukta tried to hide her tears.

R: Sanyukta ek baat batao! Do u love him, love Chodo do u Atleast like him a wee bit? If ur answer is yes fir mein se chala jaunga yahan se! Look at me answer me now.

S: Randhir I told you na! I only love machines.. Insaan se Kabhi pyar kar sakti Hun Ki nahi yeh bhi nahi pata Mujhe. But I am doing it for my dad. Agar Sameer ke Jagah koi aur ladka b hota toh b Mein usse Shaadi karne ke liye thaiyar ho jaungi. I am doing it only for my dad!

R: Sanyukta I know but please mere baare me socho! I mean think about Dream Team ! Hum adhoore hai Tere bina pata hai na tujhe?

S: I have no choice Randhir. If I get even one half of a chance I ll grab it with both hands. Par Ab sab Kuch khatam ho chuka hai. Mein Kuch nahi kar sakti.

R: Kuch khatam nahi hua hai. I am with you. Dekho mere paas ek idea hai.. We can actually use it to stop this marriage.


S: Idea? Kaisi idea? I don't wanna hurt my parents Randhir. Please samjho.

R: I know Sanyukta. It's simple. If you don't mind, can I tell you what I have in my mind.

Sanyukta did not have an option. She had to do something. She couldn't doubt Randhir's presence of mind. She finally convinced herself to listen to what Randhir had to say. She always had a Never Say Die Attitude. How could she let her fear overcome her confidence. 'Yes Sanyukta! Listen to Randhir. Give him a chance. Listen to what he has to say' Someone spoke inside her.

S: Okay Randhir batao kya Karna hai? She couldn't believe she actually said that.

When she listened to what Randhir said(his so called plan), her mouth opened wide and eyes popped out.

She just wished ' Why did I even let him suggest this idea!' 


TO BE CONTINUED..

No comments:

Post a Comment