Saturday 30 August 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 25

Part 25:

Sanyukta had seen Randhir cry only once in those two years. Trust me, she could happily bear the MCP Randhir for 100 years rather than to see him crying for 2 mins. No, he cannot harm anyone, he is not responsible for her death, My Randhir cannot be, her heart said.

Sanyukta placed her hand in his chin, lifted his head towards her caringly, and asked "Randhir kya huahai? pleasse batao. Why are you saying that you are the murderer? I know it cant be you. Mujhse sharenahi karoge?

Randhir could hardly talk, he was so damn depressed. He hugged her like a small kid. Still sobbing, he slowly managed to talk "Sanyukta I am responsible for her death. I thought she might be helpful for us to find out whatvexactly is going on here. So I met her in the evening and asked her to wait for me near the tree exactly at 8 PM to discuss something very important. She was afraid, as even she believed that a ghost existed near the tree. I told her not to believe in all those stupid stories. I also promised her that she needn't worry coz I will be with her, may be even before she reaches. She smiled sanyukta, the smile meant trust, the faith she had on me. I have betrayed her Sanyukta, I have betrayeddd her. Her soul wouldnt forgive me anyday" he screamed.



               Such a pure soul he is, just because he couldn't make it on time, he holds himself responsible for her death. Sanyukta hugged him more tighter and said, "Randhir, you werent responsible for anything. Dont cry like this and make her soul weep. Dont you think, we have more important task in our hand rather than crying? Should we not find out who or what exactly is behind all this? Its definitely not the time to cry, come on, be brave, we have to crack this at any cost."

              Yeah Sanyukta is right, I should not cry, I am not weak, I ll have to do this, for her. He pulled himself away from her hug, when he saw the villagers approaching. They all were so tensed. He could her them talk to each other, one said, that girl was mentally disturbed hence she committed suicide, the other said, "No, the ghost killed her, we have warned everyone not to go near the tree, still she went, now she paid the price", One damn guy even raised doubts on her character. Randhir went and grabbed the shirt collar of the heartless guy.



R: Saale, Maa behen nahi hai kya tumhare? Ladkiyon ki insult karta hai tu woh b jo wahan mari padi hui hai uske baare me.. Kaise insaan ho tum log. Aur ek baat kaan kholke sun lo sab log, yahan jo b ho rahi hai na, woh sab kuch kal tak tum logon ke saamne hoga. Tab dekhta hun, tum log apna muh kahan chupate ho!

Randhir stormed away from the place, sanyukta followed him. Randhir still wasnt sure, how the hell did he fall asleep and that too for 12 straight hours.

Previous Evening at 6 PM:

Randhir, sanyukta, Parth and others decided to have early dinner. Vidushi, had mixed sleeping pills with the water they were about to consume. Thanks to Parth, who advised her to take the cream from his first aid kit. He completely forgot that it even had the sleeping pills in it. Vidushi slowly took it and slipped away. She first wanted only Parth to consume it, but then she decided otherwise "Agar sirf Parth so jayega toh shak mujhpe ho jayega, let others consume too. I have only mixed few, it isnt dangerous as well" she thought. That way, she could prevent Parth from going out in the night, she somehow had a feeling he would do that. Once they all fell asleep, Vidushi gave a pat on her back, "Well done Vidushi! You have done it. You have saved your love from danger"



Present Situation:

None of the Dream Team members were in a mood to even converse with each other. They were all mourning the death of someone who had been so friendly with them for the past 3 days. Village did not seem to bother though. They shut their doors, 1 hour ahead of their usual time, 5 PM. Such a cowards, Randhir hit his fist in anger. Sanyukta went near him, kept his hands on his shoulders and said, "Randhir mein ready hun, lets do it. We ll go and find out what exactly is happening here" Randhir's face turned pale, when he heard those words from her. he immediately played it down, he couldnt let sanyukta read his face "Sanyukta I am very tired, aaj nahi kal jaate hai. Ab hum sab sone chalte hain, please"

S: Randhir what are you saying? You challenged them to solve it by tomorrow. Bhul gaye kya?

R: Challenge jaaye baad me.. I just dont give a damn. So please, leave me alone. Guys please lets regroup tomorrow. I am going to sleep now, he said to the rest of his Dream Team members and rushed into his tent. Sanyukta was still confused, Why Am I not able to understand him? Why am I failing every damn time? she wondered.

              The moment he went inside, Randhir fell on the floor and started crying. "Sanyukta No I cant take you with me at any cost. I cannot let anything happen to you. Agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh mein.. No I dont even wanna think about it. Ab Jo b hoga, sirf mere saath hi hoga"


At 8 PM that night:

               Randhir slowly came out of his tent, he was very careful not to disturb Parth and Jiggy who were sleeping in his tent. He got into Sanyukta's tent, his angel was sleeping, thank god she was alone. He slowly neared her, sat by her side, admired the way she was sleeping so cutely. He spoke in a gentle voice " My Angel, mujhe pata hai agar meine tumhe yeh keh diya hota, ki I am going out to check this damn thing, you would have followed me like a cute little kid. Mein tumhe mana bhi nahi kar paata. I can put myself into trouble but not you. You mean the world to me Sanyukta. I cant imagine a life without you. Till this day, I havent proposed you, himmat hi nahi kar paya, par aaj yahan tumhe sab kuch batane aaya hun. Coz you never know, if i ll ever be able to say these words to you again. Jahan mein jaa raha hun wahan mujhe kuch bhi ho sakta hai, but atleast I ll be relieved when i think that i have finally proposed my Angel, My Wife. I ll even die happily. Love you forever Mrs. Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekawat" He so badly wanted to kiss her. His mind said no, but heart said go for it.

He leaned forward, went near her face, removed her hair and kissed her gently on her forehead, he couldnt take his lips off her for a minute. When he got back, tears rolled down his cheeks and fell on her face. He carefully wiped it off and said  " I HAVE FINALLY KISSED MY BRIDE"



Randhir stood up, took something out of his pocket, it was a ring and a letter. He placed it beside her so that she could see it as the first thing when she woke up. He kissed her once again and left the place. He did not want to turn back, who knows, had he seen her face once more, he might not even have had the courage to leave. Randhir despite having a team with him, set out on his task all alone, but he had smile on his face, "I AM READY, BRING IT ON"



TO BE CONTINUED.. My dear lovely readers, do leave your comments. Stay Blessed! Love you All #Ash

 woke up. He kissed her once again and left the place. He did not want to turn back, who knows, had he seen her face once more, he might not even have had the courage to leave. Randhir despite having a team with him, set out on his task all alone, but he had smile on his face, "I AM READY, BRING IT ON"

No comments:

Post a Comment