Saturday 30 August 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 28

Part 28:

"Did I just hear Sanyukta's voice? Sach me?" Randhir had gone through so much in the past few hours that he failed to distinguish between reality and dream. The guy, who felt two pistols nudging his head, turned slowly to take a look to whom it was and so did Randhir..

It was SANYUKTA and PARTH... "Randhir ko shoot Karega tu, How dare you!!!!"  Sanyukta fumed in anger. She couldn't even bear the thought of someone threatening Randhir, her Randhir. The guy, thought "Sirf yeh dono hai na, signal karke baakiyon ke bula leta Hun, fir dekhte hai yeh log kya karte hai!!" He whistled once, looked all over, there were no signs of anyone coming from any of the directions. He did again, not even a leaf moved.. He looked at them cautiously, Sanyukta smiled, folded her fingers, kept in her lip and let out a loud whistle.. Next moment, the whole village lit up with lights, almost all the villagers were gathered in a circle. They seemed to have witnessed everything that had happened. Few of them still couldn't believe that they could see each other clearly even at night, Electricity was like a magic and the Dream Team were the Magicians, headed by the head Magician Vardhan Suryavanshi!

Prof. Vardhan was looking at his troop like a proud man.. They always made him feel proud, and today was no exception. When he saw the whole village in front of him, he had no option other than surrendering himself. In a while, Jiggy and Sahil along with few villagers dragged his other men in the gang and presented them before the crowd. All the while, Randhir and Sanyukta were starig at each other.. "Meri Angel aakhir aa hi gayi apni pati parmeshwar ko bachane..." Randhir blushed wherein Sanyukta had other ideas in her mind..

Vardhan started talking, " Meri Dream Team ko bekar samajne wala koi bewakoof hi Hoga, jab se meri team ne yahan khatam rakha hai, Usi moment se Kaam Karna shuru kar diya hai.. They didn't need my intervention. Nor did I question their intentions. I was damn sure they ll make me proud and here they are.." He pointed at Randhir

Randhir took over from him, "I knew from Day One, all that were going on here was just a way to keep the villagers at bay.. When we spoke to them about this whole ghost wala incident, all they said was "they had witnessed a lady in white saree often doing rounds near the tree" I felt quite amused to hear that.. Barso beet Gaye, fir b Saare bhoot Sirf white saree hi pehenke kyun ghumte hai.. Unka dress code hai kya, white saree? Agar ghumna hi hai, toh Sirf ped ke paas kyun, village ke streets pe kyun nahi, woh b 6 PM ke baad? It didn't take much long for me to realize that someone was just fooling around these innocent people, taking full advantage of their illiteracy.. Is liye hum sab milke yeh decide kiya Ki Pehle electricity layenge yahan. We very well knew whomever was doing this, had gotten a bit scared due to our arrival, is liye they ll not be able to operate as freely as earlier. We took advantage of this, we made all the parts that were required to generate the electricity and arrived here almost every night to set it up. We succeeded in doing so.. A big thanks goes to my team Sanyukta Parth Jiggy Sahil Kaustuki and Vidushi.. Last but not the least, Vardhan sir, unke bina toh hum Kuch b nahi hai..

We were planning to launch a surprise attack tonight.. You can very well ask me then why did I come here all alone, without my team. It's not that I don't trust my team. Being the captain, I wanted to make sure I stay ahead of my team. I cannot let anything happen to them. God forbid, our country can lose one engineer, rather than losing a bunch of talented folks.. Anyways, meine bata diya, Ab tu apna muh khol.. Apne hi village ke logon ko itna bada Dhokha Tum kaise de sakte ho? Tumhe yeh sab karte hue Bilkul b Sharam nahi aaya kya? I know very well, all kind of illusions(Vidushi, Arpita,Vardhan sir) we saw were fake.. Would you mind explaining sir? Randhir poked the guy..

His head was down in shame, he slowly opened up... " I was once a very rich person, but due to my bad habits I lost all my wealth, respect and honour. I decided to get them all back but couldn't think of a straight way to do that.. Only way to earn money overnight, was through the short cut.. I made this forest my den, I have all kinds of illegal business going on here.. Right from smuggling goods to prostitution.. I cannot do these things in public, I had to put up a mask, hide my face, hence became the village head. I very well knew if these guys were to introduced to modern technology and education, I would not be able to succeed in my plans. So I had to keep them in dark, I made few of my gang members to stay in the village and spread rumors saying ghost existed in this village. To make them believe, we once even a killed an innocent girl from the village and hung her up the tree.. All started from that point.. People started believing me, tree became the milestone, nobody dared to enter the forest. I made sure the whole village shut themselves up after 6 PM. Many of the organizations came and went, even the police department failed to solve the mystery. I was the only KING of the village, but then it was until you guys landed here. I never wanted to make the mistake of taking you guys lightly. Sent my team to do a complete investigation on you guys. The info the came up with surprised me.. I very well knew you people are smart enough not to believe the white sareed ghost.. I came to know about few facts like " Parth had a dead girlfriend named Arpita, Vardhans dead girlfriend Niharika" still I wanted to play it safe, hence sent out two of my girls(who were also mask experts) to scare you both. They were good enough in making Parth believe that it was Arpita, I didn't want to take a chance with you so sent out a girl who had mask of vidushi(I knew you don't like her so wouldn't come near her, hence eliminating the fear of getting caught) I never dared to take a chance with Vardhan, hence I got into a mask of Vardhan and scared you both the other night.. I actually thought, if I scare you guys, girls will automatically get scared. But No, I was wrong, totally wrong.. You guys are the best, I am screwed! Finally, I wanna apologize to all my fellow villagers, I am really sorry! Please never forgive me!" He finished


Vardhan: Nobody's ever gonna forgive you for what you did..

Villagers came closer in a hurry as if to kill him on the spot, Randhir and Parth stopped them and guarded him.. Randhir spoke again..

"I know you people are hell disappointed with this guy over here, whom you trusted so much. But then, I wouldn't call him totally responsible for whatever happened. You people are equally responsible for the mess. Woh kahani banate Gaya aur tum log sunte reh Gaye.. Ek baar bhi yeh nahi Socha ki Aakhir yeh Sab Sach hai ki nahi.. Kabhi Jaanne ki koshish kiye kya tum logon ne! Agar kiya hota, to Aaj kisi Dream team ki Zaroorat hi nahi padta. Hamse upar Ek force hai woh sirf aur sirf Bhagwan hai, koi bhut preth nahi hota.. Hota toh sirf hamare dil me aur dimaag me.."

"Jis dil me sacha pyaar ho, wahan bhut preth ke liye koi jagah hi nahi hota.. Mera b dil me tha yeh bhut, par jabse pyaar karna shuru kiya tabse mere dil me sirf woh Rab rehta hai.. " Randhir looked at Sanyukta with a lovely smirk, she couldn't take his eyes off him.. How did I even survive all these years without her, Gosh, I wasted 19 years of my life, he thought..

Parth who noticed this, coughed a little and said "Please tum log chinta mat karna ab.. He ll be soon handed over to the police.. We will make sure to bring all the basic facilities in this village.. It's like a second home for us.. Electricity is taken care, now we ll help you in getting a school here, so that you people get exposed to education.. " Just then, he was talking, police arrived there and took the culprit with them.. Secret hideaways and the illegal stuff in the forest were sealed.. Villagers thanked the Dream team, they were very emotional, they felt it was as if they got independence only a few mins back. All of them left the place, leaving behind Mr & Mrs Shekawat!!

Sanyukta went near Randhir angrily and caught him by his shirt collar, " Apne aap ko samajte kya ho tum? Super hero? God? Kyun chale aaye Aise? Kabhi Socha hai tum ne, mere baare me? Kyun Randhir Kyun kiya Tumne aisa? Agar tumhe Kuch ho jaata toh?" She was fuming in anger.. He was busily drowning in her love, her care, Damn she is concerned about me!!

Randhir freed his collar slowly, took his hand near his ears, and made "Kaan pakadke maafi" wala sorry sign. She burst out laughing seeing that, tears rolling down her cheeks, she flew into his arms and hugged him tight.. He hugged her back, and kissed her head.. He suddenly remembered something, he pulled her away and said "Sanyukta Tumne Sab Kuch pad liya na!"

Sanyukta wiped her tears like a kid and asked "Kya? Mein Kuch samjhi nahi!"

Randhir was tensed, "Sanyukta woh tumhe woh mili nahi kya? Woh? Wahi? Tent me Kuch nahi mila kya?"

"Mila na, Bahut saare machar!! Aur Kuch nahi.. Tum kis baare me baat kar rahe ho?" She gave him a closer look..

God letter aur ring nahi mila ise, Kahan gaya hoga!! Kahi Vidushi toh nahi!!! Randhir was confused and Sanyukta gave him a naughty smile... She had something else in her mind for Mr. Randhir Singh Shekawat!

No comments:

Post a Comment