Tuesday 12 August 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 14

Part 14:

Randhir's room:

Evening 7:00 PM

Jiggy was shocked to see his room's condition.. For a moment, he has wrongly entered someone else's room. He went out to double check if the room was indeed his's. Room was in such a pathetic condition. Randhir was sitting with a frowning face in his bed.

Jiggy: Haan mera hi room hai! Randhir bhai thodi na kisi aur ke room me honge. Arey Randhir bhai, yeh kya hai! Itne saare shirts aur t-shirts Aise Kyun fenkh rakhe hai poore room mein? Koi laundry ke dhukan kholne wale ho kya aap? He giggled, much to Randhir's frustration.

Randhir: Jiggy Apna Kaam se Kaam rakh samjha na! Chale jao yahan se aur mujhe Amelia Chod do! 10 baje tak Wapas mat aana.

Jiggy: Arey par Kyun! Mujhe nind aa Rahi hai! Mein yahi rahunga.. Aap Chaho toh baharrr..

Randhir made an attempt to get up.. Frightened Jiggy ran out of the room.. Randhir went behind him and closed the door.

Randhir took all the shirts and t-shirts that were lying on the floor..
----------------------------------------------------------
Earlier in the evening at 5.30 PM, Once Sanyukta left the canteen, Randhir was so restless.. What if she doesn't think of me ten times? Mein bhi na, 1 ya 2 bar kehna chahiye tha! Over confidence toh dekho, 10 bar Bol diya.. Chahe Kuch b karke, mujhe Sanyukta ko 10 baar apna yaad dilaake rahunga!!

After all, ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR! Mere pyaar aur Jung dono me Bahut Zyada faraq nahi hai..

Randhir rushed to his room.. Hurriedly, opened his wardrobe, pulled out all the special moment shirts and t-shirts

Orange Shirt - Don't Mess with me Sanyukta! Don't hit me where it hurts the most

Red Shirt - Tum meri picha kar Rahi ho na, I know tum yeh dekhne aayi ho na ki mein kaun si book refer karta Hun exam se pehle!

Red T-shirt - Hate kiss day pe Wahi Pehna tha Randhir ne

Purple Shirt - Randhir hugged her desperately in Mechanical lab, he wore purple that day

White shirt - Tum kya chair samaj rakhi ho Mujhe! Jab dekho aake bait jaati ho! He teased her in canteen, wearing white

Blue shirt - We are friends na! He was in blue when he hugged her in canteen

Black shirt - He was in black when he inserted Sameer's ring in her hand in the basketball court

White with blue checked shirt - Nahi ho Rahi ho tum late!!

White with purple striped shirt - Mujhe manana wanana nahi aata!

He quickly removed his shirt and got into his Orange shirt.. His first mission was library.. He slowly went behind Sanyukta. He took the same position as the other day, a little too far from Sanyukta, so that she doesn't suspect him.. "Don't mess with me" he said. Sanyukta remembered that day as he had planned.. She was confused for a while, this gave Randhir enough time to move away and take another position with a book in hand, he threw the orange shirt out of the window and got into the red one! He similarly followed her everywhere Mechanical Lab, Canteen, basketball court, stairs etc.. Until finally Sanyukta went running to her room and closed the door behind.

Randhir was so frustrated! Ab tak toh sirf 8 hua hai, what if she doesn't think about me two more times! He kicked the floor and left!
------------------------------------------------------------

That was the reason why he had made his room a complete mess! I love you Sanyukta! Please think about me twice!!! He pleaded to himself.. He made up his mind and went out. Randhir reached girls hostel. He started walking here and there with his eyes constantly looking up to Sanyukta's room. "I need some fresh air that's why I am here, I am not missing anyone" he justified his move.

Sanyukta's room:

Sanyukta made desperate attempts to not think about Randhir.. She stood up and started walking here and there, she felt restless.. She looked at the clock it struck 12 AM. She started counting with her fingers, 1 2 3 ... 17 hours Baaki hai!! My god! Kuch toh karna padega.. Par kya karun..

Got it! Parth ko call kar Leti hun.. He has the solution for each and every problem in thus whole world. She took the phone out and dialled Parth's number..

Parth picked up the phone after three long rings.. He was in deep sleep. "Sanyukta? Is Waqt! Kya hua Sab thik toh hai na?" He was tensed. Sanyukta never calls him up so late in the night.

Sanyu: Parth Sab Kuch thik hai! Please tumhare help chahiye. I need it badly..

Parth: Haan bolo na! Dream team ki task me madad chahiye kya?

Sanyu: Dream team ko nahi meri dream ko rokne me madad chahiye!!

Parth: Dream ko rokne me!! Yeh kya Bol Rahi ho tum!

Sanyu: Parth please listen! Mujhe kisi ke baare me nahi sochna hain! Par mein soch Rahi hun! Kaise rokun apne aap ko!

Parth: Meine kaha na Vidushi se dur rehne ke liye. Ab Dekh uski bimari tumhe b aa gayi.

Sanyu: Parth please koi toh rasta Batao..

Yeh kaise din aa Gaye mere.. Kal Vidushi Aaj Sanyukta !! Poori dream team paagal ho gayi lagta hai! Parth was totally confused.

Parth: Sanyukta tum kisi ke baare me mat Socho.. Bus light off karo aur so jao. Mujhe b sone do.

Parth was literally pleading but Sanyukta kept talking.. At one point, it became a one sided conversation. Parth was fast asleep with mobile still in his ears.

Sanyu: Parth Parthhhhhh!! Lagta hai so Gaya! She disconnected the call and fell asleep unknowingly.

Randhir spent the whole night outside in the bench.. He didn't want to barge into Sanyukta's room. He just hoped she would somehow look out of the window once. Thus, get reminded for the 9th time. But that never happened.. He fell asleep soon too!

Next day when Sanyukta opened her eyes, it was 4 AM nahi PMMMMM.... Oh damn! Did I sleep for so long? She remembered the bet! She got up quickly, took bath and set out to canteen! When she reached Canteen, it was already 5PM

Randhir was waiting for her.. He stood up once he saw her approaching..

Randhir: Sanyukta! Did you think about me? Please be honest!

Sanyukta: Randhir I wanna tell you something I accept my defeat. I lost.

She made a sad face.. Randhir couldn't see her that way. He decided, it's okay if I lose, it's perfectly okay if she doesn't like me, I am not going to cheat her. I won the bet in a fraudulent manner. I am going to tell her the truth. Let me confess. I wouldn't lie to my angel..

Randhir: Sanyukta you haven't lost! I made you lose! I even know how many times you must have thought about me!

Sanyukta: How many?

Randhir: Its 8, I know.. It was my trick..

Sanyukta nodded her head in disagreement.. No it isn't 8, it was 98 till I started off from my room. By then it reached here, it had crossed 100. You asked me to count it, sorry, beyond one point I just couldn't count. You're my best friend Randhir, she smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment