Sunday 17 August 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 23

Part 23:

Randhir and Parth were in total shock. It took a while for their brains to get processed, Randhir's heart skipped a beat, may be two.

R: Randhir yeh Vardhan sir yahan kya kar rahe hai? N why is he crying? What the hell is happening in this damn village?
P: Even I am surprised Randhir.. Why would he? Come on, let's go and talk to him. Shayad Kuch pata chal jaye..

Randhir stopped Parth by holding his hand, "Nahi Ab nahi let's wait and watch.. I wanna know yahan ho kya raha hai..

Parth obeyed.. They hid themselves behind one of those thick bushes, and started to monitor their mentor. Prof. Vardhan was stil crying, he was taking some name while doing so. Randhir sharpened his ear and listened carefully. "Niharika kahan ho Tum? I know I saw you.. I followed you till here but where did you go all of a sudden? I love you Niharika I love you a lot please wapas aa jao. I need you, I need you badlyyyyyy" he screamed

"Niharika???" Parth and Randhir uttered almost at the same time.

R: Parth yeh Niharika Wahi hai na? Vardhan sir's girlfriend? Wasn't she dead? How come Vardhan sir saw her here?

P: I told you na Randhir, I saw Arpita last night, she asked to me to follow her.. I kinda even tried following her but felt something wasn't right and controlled myself. And Aaj Vardhan sir saw his girlfriend who is dead as well. Randhir something is terribly wrong. I really feel that this place is haunted now. We should leave immediately.

Parth caught hold of Randhir and said "Chalo let's go! We ll vacate the place immediately, I mean right now. It isn't safe for us"

Randhir stopped Parth.. "Tum kya Bol rahe ho Parth? Vardhan sir ko Aise halat me kaise chodke jaa sakte ho tum? Aren't u educated? You believe in all this spirit thing as well? Chuck it off Parth. I am not coming anywhere. If you wanna leave, you can very well do so. I am not going anywhere without solving this mystery"

P: Randhir I am not worried about myself. I care only about u guys, my friends. Anyways I agree I was wrong. I am sorry.

Randhir patted his friend on his shoulder. "It's okay I understand.. Stay here let me go and get Vardhan sir.." When he turned, Prof. Vardhan was already gone..

Parth and Randhir exchanged a scary look, next moment, they were running towards their tents. Parth was the first one to check if Vardhan sir was indeed in his tent.

P: Randhir Vardhan sir toh so rahe hai.. He is inside the tent. How the hell is that possible?

Randhir and Parth could not get any sleep that whole night, they decided to confront Vardhan sir as the first thing in the morning.

Next morning 6 AM:

Prof. Vardhan woke up and came out stretching his hands, Randhir was the first one to notice him. He signaled Parth, they both stood up and went near their mentor. Vardhan was surprised to see his students give him that weird look.

V: Randhir Parth kya hua? Didn't you guys sleep last night?

P: Sir we need to know something Sach Sach batayiye..

V: Yes Parth?

R: Why were you crying last night, sitting all alone in the forest? N how did you reach the tent before us?

V: Crying? Forest? What are guys saying? I never went out of my tent last night.. Guys is something wrong?

IT WASN'T VARDHAN SIR!!

Parth was about to faint hearing that from Vardhan sir. If he hadn't gotten out of his tent the whole night, whom did we see in the forest? Were we blind? Is Prof. Vardhan lying? Thousands of questions came up in his mind, to which he had no answers.

Randhir pulled himself away from them, he started thinking. What's the deal with Parth, Vardhan sir and his dead girl friends? Why did I see Vidushi? Could it be this way, no that way, no this, that..... His mind made numerous calculations.. He finally smiled as if he had connected the dots..

Randhir pulled Sanyukta from her tent and said something in her ears. She was initially shocked but with Randhir by her side, no force in the world can harm her, she said "Yes Randhir let's do it!"

Randhir and Sanyukta hugged each other.. It's going to be an important night Sanyukta! With you be my side, I am not sure if I am going to solve this mystery but I am sure I ll give my 100%..

No comments:

Post a Comment