Saturday 9 August 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 12

Part 12:

Randhir felt relaxed after he saw his Sanyukta standing up for his challenge. I fell in love with this fighter Sanyukta, he smiled. 

Sanyukta: kya hua ab Kyun Chup ho gaye? Bolo kaun si task Karna hai! Should I take shots and assemble the circuit? Ya fir chimney banana hai windmill wali! Batao.. I am up for it.

Randhir: Nah Miss Engineer! Yeh sab toh tum bahut ache se kar dogi I am sure.. But this task isn't that tough. Na hi tumhe shots leni hai na hi chimney banani hai!

Sanyukta: Acha, jo b ho jeetungi toh mein hi.. I am sure.. Jaldi Batao.

Randhir thanked himself for bringing up this topic. It's been more than 24 hours since they had a normal convo. He did not want it to end. But his Farzi wasn't going to leave him.

Randhir: Chalo batata Hun! Yeh bahut hi simple task hai.. Listen to it carefully.. I trust you is liye I think tum cheating nahi karogi..

Sanyukta: Cheating Aur mein? Never.. Bolo kya task hai!

Randhir: See, now the time is 5 PM.. Exactly 24 hours hai tumhare paas. In this 24 hours, you should neither think about me or nor talk to me. It's friday today so obviously Kal classes nahi honge which also implies you will not see me in the classes. Just remember one thing. Be true to your heart. I can bet you will think about me ten times atleast in this 24 hours. Just keep a count of it. If you think about me 9 times, then I lose .. If you cross 10, then you lose.. N your time starts now! Challenge 

If I lose, I promise not to bother you anymore.. If you lose, then U ll have to accept my punishment..

Sanyukta was totally confused.. "Yeh pagal toh nahi ho gaya? Yeh kaise task hai! Obviously mein hi jeetungi! Why will I think about him woh b 10 times!!!" She was confident.

Sanyukta; Yes I am ready!

Randhir was worried for a second, Kahin yeh Mujhe sach me Yaad hi nahi ki toh ! Randhir's heart popped out once again!! It flew and sat on Sanyukta's shoulder!

"Mujhe bhul Gaye kya! Mein Hun na! I ll take care of everything!!" It winked at him!

He smiled and said, "Ok then! I ll meet you here exactly at 5 pm tomorrow!!"

Sanyukta nodded her head in agreement! She turned to leave.. His heart followed her!!

You ll be Mine soon Sanyukta! Love you my Farzi!! Randhir winked!

TO BE CONTINUED..

No comments:

Post a Comment