Sunday 17 August 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 20

Part 20:

Randhir jumped up and went outside, Sanyukta was totally shocked. He went out and checked thoroughly, there was no trace of anyone standing there. Apart from few unusual cries, the night was very silent. Randhir was sweating, "Kaun ho sakta hai, itni raat ko?" He felt a hand on his shoulder, when he turned, it was Sanyukta, she stood there with a frightened look on her face. "Kya hua Randhir? Is everything okay?"

"No, I shouldnt tell her now. She ll be scared " he thought, "Kuch nahi Sanyukta!"

S: Toh tum aise kyun chale aaye?

R: Woh mein.. Woh tumhe bina makeup ki dekhke dar gaya tha mein!

Sanyukta gave him a angry look.

R: Arey my Jhansi ki Rani I was just trying to scare you. Shakal dekh apni. Dar gayi na

Randhir started laughing and sanyukta was beating him kiddishly.

R:Ok ab tum jao aur so jao. I ll be back in a while. Aur suno, center me so jao, corners pe nahi.

S: Tum kahan jaa rahe ho mujhe chodke woh b is waqt. Mein b aaungi

R: Sanyukta,tum b na. I am going to the loo yar. Har jagah tumhe saat nahi le jaa sakta. I ll manage alone. Company ki zaroorat nahi hai

Sanyukta slightly gave a tap on the back of her head and said, Ok par jaldi aana. He watched him get inside and close the tent.

Randhir's face turned tensed yet again, he gave a quick look around and went near Parth's tent.

R: Parth, Parth

P: Randhir kya hua? Sab thik hai na?

R: Kuch thik nahi hai Parth, I saw some shadow near sanyuktas tent, when i came out to check it was gone. Completely vanished.

Parth suddenly ran near Vidushi's tent and checked if she was still there inside,

P: Vidushi b bahar nahi aayi aur kaun ho sakta hai Randhir?

R: Let me check Parth, Just do me one favour. Tum yahi pe rehke sab ka khyal rakna.

Randhir said "sab" but his eyes fell only on Sanyuktas tent.

P: No way I am going to let you go alone. I ll also come with you.

Parth quickly called for Jiggy and Sahil, asked them to take care of the girls, took his torch and patted Randhir. They both started walking.

It was too dark, that made them feel very awkward. Randhir went ahead and Parth followed him. They both walked for almost 10 mins and reached the so called 'haunted' tree.

R: Is ped me aisa kya ho sakta hai Parth?

P: Pata nahi Randhir, even I am surprised.

Randhir went around the tree once, when he returned where he started Parth was missing.

R: Parth Parth, kahan ho tum?

There was no reply, only his voice echoed back. Ab yeh Parth kahan gaya, Randhir stepped back, stumbled upon something and almost fell down. When he turned to look, who it was, his face turned pale.

VIDUSHI!! Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? Tum toh tent me thi na? He blinked his eyes for a second, when he opened she was gone.

Randhir!!! Parth yelled from behind. Kahan chale gaye the tum? Kab se doond raha hun tumhe..

R: Parth meine yahan Vidushi ko dekha

P: What the hell! Woh toh wahan hain, yahan kyun ayegi? Tum chalo mere saath. Parth dragged Randhir, and they were on their way to the tent.

They had gone ten steps ahead, same shadow followed them..

The moment, Randhir and Parth reached their place, he went and checked Vidushi's tent. She was still sleeping inside. No way she could've been there. He was hell confused.

P: Randhir go, get some sleep. We ll see tomorrow. Randhir went inside the tent, sanyukta was sleeping, he covered her with a blanket, caressed her forehead and removed her hair that fell on her face.

"I think it was just my imagination. No one was there, I imagine too much stuff these days. Parth was right, I need some sleep, Everything ll be alright tomorrow." Just then, he was trying to console himself, he heard a loud scream from outside.. It was PARTHHHH..

No comments:

Post a Comment