Saturday 30 August 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 26

Part 26:

Randhir was out in the dark, all alone, but he felt he had someone with him, someone held his hands, he turned there was no one but he could feel, it was his love, Sanyukta. He had left his heart with her, he was physically present but mentally he was all Sanyukta's.. He had a look at his palm, "Will I ever be able to caress your face with my hand Sanyukta? Will u ever hold this hand of mine?" Randhir was getting emotional. His mind was all occupied by his love. He suddenly pulled himself away from her dreams, "I have an important task at hand! I have to do this.. I am sure Mrs. Shekawat will be proud of me" he focused.

Randhir deliberately wore all black tonight. He didn't want to get located by anyone. It was already very dark, there was no way anyone could ever identify him. He slowly progressed, he made sure not to create any noise while moving. Finally, after 5 mins of careful walk, he reached the fateful tree. When he looked up, his body shivered. He imagined Suji hanging. He was suddenly tensed. "No Randhir hang on! You ll definitely do this" his heart assured him.

Randhir looked around and made sure no one was around. He slowly climbed the tree and sat on the top of it. It was a huge tree, standing strong for God knows how many years. Everytime the wind blew, the tree made a hissing noise that made him shiver. Still, it was Randhir Singh Shekawat, he had no other choice but to be strong. God, please give me all the strength that's required to finish this task, he prayed.. "Randhirrrr!" He felt his Sanyukta's voice. When he turned, there she was, sitting right next to him. "Sanyukta tum yahan kya kar Rahi ho?" He was tensed. "Randhir tum mujhe chodke Kyun aaye? Mein tumhare partner hun na! Partner ka matlab samajte ho?" She was angry at him. "Par Sanyukta!" She kept her finger on his lips and stopped him from talking further. Randhir was lost in her eyes, he leaned forward to kiss her, but stumbled. When he looked up she wasn't there.. "Was I really dreaming? Oh my god! You completely own me Sanyukta!" He blushed.

Sanyukta's tent:

Sanyukta was sleeping, suddenly she heard someone calling out her name.. "Sanyuktaaa!" Only one person could call her that way, her Randhir. She woke up with a sudden jerk. He wasn't there.. "Randhir? I heard him calling me. Was I dreaming?" Sanyukta wondered. She checked her watch, it showed 10 PM. She let out a cute yawn and when she turned, her eyes fell on the beautiful things placed right beside her.. She took them in her hands, she held the ring in front of her eyes, such a beautiful ring but ise yahan rakha kisne? She was confused. Sanyukta carefully placed the ring in her lap and opened the letter.. She was stunned to see, the below beautiful words in Randhir's handwriting!!


Hello Mrs. Sanyukta Shekawat,


I am good. Hope you are doing good as well. Ghar me b Sab thik hai na? Actually I am sorry I haven't written a love letter to any girl so far in my life. So I really don't know if this looks even a inch closer to a love letter.  Please forgive me if you don't like it. This might be the last punishment I would ever be giving to you, reading my so called "love letter".. So, here it goes...

I still remember the first day we met, trust me I hated you to the core that day. I thought girls only belong to kitchen. I initially thought u were no match to me but you slowly changed my perception. My attitude became my fear, I was afraid when I knew you were better than me(not really 😉) Your so called MCP was feeling so insecure. But slowly, I kept getting lost in you. At one point, you weren't my competitor anymore, you became my life. Every time I saw you, I felt as if I was re-born at that moment. I again felt insecure, coz I didn't wanna lose you. My hatred for you turned into a beautiful love. I have no shame in accepting it Sanyukta "YES I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU" Randhir Singh Shekawat is in love with Sanyukta Agarwal and will always be!! U might think why am I proposing you through a letter, you might come to know the reason soon. Don't ever think your Randhir is a coward, he ll back soon to propose you in person, looking into your eye. This is just a precautionary step, if that doesn't happen! I am not sure if I am lucky enough to listen to those three magical words from you, if I do then I ll be happiest man in the world. I am out on a mission, if I ever come back, I promise I would be the best husband in the whole universe, but again, don't worry, it's only if I ever come back.. Finally, I hate to say this, still, Randhir Singh Shekawat has lost only once in his life, that is NOW, and the person is YOU. I surrender myself Sanyukta! Even if I die now, I ll be happy coz I have finally proposed my girl, my life, my love.. Love you always! ALWAYS BE MINE Sanyukta!

With Love n Kisses(only on paper)
Randhir Singh Shekawat ---> Your MCP😉

Letter almost got drenched with her tears when Sanyukta finished reading it. She was numb. Damn! Has he left her alone? How can he take such a big risk? Sanyuktas eyes fell on the ring..She was breathing hard. She couldn't control her emotions, she cried loud. "Randhirrrrrrr!! How will I even imagine living without you!!"

Randhir waited, waited and waited.. It was almost close to 10 PM, he heard some noise. Randhir became alert, he sat up straight..

No comments:

Post a Comment