Sunday 17 August 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 16

Part 16: 

Randhir and Sanyukta were running towards Vardhan sir's cabin..

Randhir: Sanyukta kya lagta hai, Vardhan sir Kyun bhula rahe hai humne? Woh b is Waqt?

Sanyukta: Mein b yahi soch Rahi Hun Randhir.. Pata nahi. Dehkte hain, Chalo fast.

When they entered Vardhan sir's cabin, rest of the dream team was already present, Parth, Vidushi, Jiggy, Kaustuki and Sahil. Vardhan sir stared them all for a moment, and got up from his chair.

I know guys. You're all wondering why I called you here, woh b is waqt!! I know it's your weekend, you all wanna chill. But I can't help it guys. I want my dream team to be ready all the time. Without wasting anytime, let me come directly to the point. We will be setting out of FITE for the next task of our Dream Team. Kal subah 6 baje nikalenge hum Sab. Be ready!! Is that clear?

Par sir, Kahan aur kya task hai? Parth questioned..

"Parth, don't ask me any questions. Kal ready Rehna matlab ready Rehna. If any of you have any problem, please step out right now. I am not forcing you. I ll let you know when I feel I should. So I am assuming that you guyz got my point. You all may leave now!"

Whole dream team had a puzzled look on their faces when they turned to leave, Vardhan sir spoke, "You all may leave except Randhir and Sanyukta"

Vidushi made a angry face, yeh Vardhan sir ko Hamesha Randhir aur Sanyukta se hi Kaam hota hai kya? Mein kya mar gayi Hun, she whispered.

Nahi, agar woh tumse baat karne ki koshish ki toh tum unhe bhi pagal bana dogi apni tarah, Parth yelled.. Vidushi gave a angry look at Parth and went away.

When the rest of the Dream team was out of sight, Vardhan sir spoke, "Randhir and Sanyukta! What's the deal with you guys? Kya ho raha hai?"

Kuch nahi sir, we are fine! Randhir and Sanyukta uttered the same words almost at the same time.

"Hmmmm interesting veryyy interesting!! Then why were you running around FITE last evening Sanyukta? N tum Randhir, boys hostel ka rasta bhul Gaye the kya? Why were you sleeping on the bench last night?" Vardhan sir cornered both of them simultaneously.

Randhir blinked a while and said, "Sir woh room me na Parth Bahut zor se kharate le raha tha, toh mein so hi nahi paya is liye I slept on the bench!" Thank god mein Bach Gaya, Randhir felt relieved.. Vardhan sir's focus now shifted to Sanyukta.

"Aur Miss Agarwal tum?" When Vardhan sir said those words, Randhir felt something strange inside. "Miss Agarwal? No, she is Mrs. Shekhawat now! Vardhan sir toh Sab Kuch jaante hai, unhe yeh kaise nahi pata chala ab tak" Randhir wondered..

Sir mein woh college ki circumference calculate kar Rahi thi!! Kal aapki task pe Kaam aa Jai kya pata!! Sanyukta knew she couldn't fool Vardhan sir but she had no other option.

"Hmmm Aaj kal Dream Team ke baare me Kuch Zyada uh soch rahe ho tum dono..I am impressed" Vardhan sir, gave them both a tough look and said, "Well, You guys can leave now"

Randhir and Sanyukta hurried outside as if they were waiting for this opportunity. Once they went out of Vardhan sir's sight, they let out of sigh of relief.

Randhir: Thank god!

Sanyukta: Ab God ko Kyun thank kar rahe ho?

Randhir: Arey yeh Socho! Thank god Vardhan sir ki CCTV sirf FITE pe laga hua hai us mandap me nahi, Warna ab tak unhe Sab Kuch pata Chal Gaya hoga. Randhir laughed out loud, Sanyukta joined the laughter.. They hi-5ed each other..

Vardhan sir was listening to this conversation of them.. "Good it's good! Toh fir kal Bahut maza aayega! I just hope everything goes well"

Randhir and Sanyukta had no idea what was awaiting them the next day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment