Tuesday 12 August 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 15

Part 15:

"You're my best friend Randhir!" Randhir was literally shocked to hear Sanyukta saying those words.

Randhir: Tum jhoot Bol Rahi ho na Sanyukta.. Aise kya kar diya meine ki tum mere baare mein sau baar se Zyada soch li.. Tum mujhse naraaz ho na! Mere Wajah se Tumne challenge haar liya.

Sanyukta: Randhir.. Tum sirf 8 baar mujhe apni yaad dilane ki koshish ki. Par mein jab se yahan se gayi tab se sirf tumhare baare me hi soch Rahi thi. I was trying hard not to think about you, eventually even then I was thinking only about you. Pata nahi Kyun, I just couldn't get you out of my system. At one point, I stopped trying pata hai kyun? Coz people try to remember only those who are already forgotten. You're already inside my heart, kaise Yaad nahi karungi tumhe?

Randhir: Sanyuktaaa iska matlab?

Sanyukta: Matlab yeh, ki you are my best friend Randhir! I absolutely have no problem in accepting it. This is the first time ever, I am happy that I lost the challenge.

Randhir was spellbound. He has got his best friend back. He just couldn't believe it. He stood there, unmoved, just watching his Sanyukta talk.

Sanyu: By the way, won't you ask me what were the special moments that kept reminding me about you? It's ok let me tell you myself. The way you teased me on our very first meet while solving Vardhan sirs question, the way you stood up for me and saved me from the goons, you are always a helping hand, how could I forget the way you worked whole night just to complete my dad's project.

Sanyukta listed out almost all the magical moments they spent together, the count indeed went beyond 100.. Finally she said,

You are the only reason for me being still alive.. But I do not owe anything to you coz you are my friend. I am proud to accept it now, I can announce it to the whole world with a mike. She made a pose of holding a mike and shouted "Randhir is my best friend. He means a lot to me"

"And you mean the world to me Sanyukta" Randhir spoke finally.

Sanyukta jumped in joy and flew into his arms. They had a friendly hug. No relationship in the world could challenge them now. They shared the best relationship in the whole damn world. That moment, he cried.. But this time, it was happy tears. He finally had someone to hold onto. I have got my Sanyukta back.. Can't this moment just freeze? Can't I just hold her in my arms forever? I do not wanna let her go...

Sanyukta released herself from the hug, looked at Randhir who was still in trance and said "Randhir ek baat bolun?"

"Bolo na Sanyukta!" Ab kya bomb futne wala hai, he wondered!

Randhir I don't want this so called marriage to affect her relationship. I am not ready yet. I don't know if I ever ll be ready! I need some time. I hope you understand what I mean! Sanyukta have him a puzzled look

"I know.. Let's forget about it now.. Nothing has changed between us. We are still the good old friends. I am happy that I got you back. I ll not anything expect anything from you" he promised

She had that cute smile back on her face after hearing his reply.

"Aaj best friends bane hain, kal best Jodi bhi ban jayenge.. I am sure.. I am not going to force myself on you. I ll wait even if it takes you forever to realize my love for you" he spoke to himself, a language that isn't familiar to Sanyukta yet.

Sanyu: Randhir, kahan ko Gaye ho Tum?

Randhir nodded his head and smiled, Kuch nahi..

Sanyu: Acha batao meri punishment kya hai? Mein challenge haar gayi na! Zyada tough punishment mat dena please.. She made a puppy face

Randhir: Teri punishment yeh hai...

His sentence was interrupted when they heard an announcement.. "I want my whole Dream Team to assemble in the Mechanical Lab in another 10 mins.. It's something very urgent" Vardhan sir announced..

Randhir and Sanyukta exchanged a puzzled look, next minute they started running toward the Mechanical Lab..

TO BE CONTINUED.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment