Thursday 7 August 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 5

Part 5:

Sanyukta was shell shocked to see Sameer smiling at her. She looked at her mom, dad, bhai, her relatives nobody even had a trace of shock in
their faces.

Aren't they supposed to yell at me? Wasn't Sameer supposed to stop this marriage? Why is he still sitting in the mandap? Sanyukta wondered

Sanyus mom held her hand and took her to the mandap. Sanyukta sat near
Sameer, who was still smiling at her.

'Yeh shock me pagal toh Nahi ho gaya na.. Kabse bas hasi jaa raha h' Sanyukta thought to herself.

Sameer leaned to her side and whisperer in her ears 'Tum shocked ho na! Tum soch rahi hogi ki mein kya Karne jaa raha Hun! Shaadi rokha kyun nahi right? Meine kaha na tumse. U started the damn game with me Now I ll finish it. Abhi sab ko bataunga toh maza Nahi ayega na! Just thodi der aur intezaar kar le. Shaadi ke baad mein tumhari aur tumhari family ka Woh Haal karunga jo Tumne kabhi sapne me Bhi nachi socha hoga' His eyes turned red.


Sanyukta, for the first time in her life probably was scared to death. She wasn't scared of Chomu. She was bothered about his intentions. She couldn't imagine what ll be her parents reaction when they ll have to face such an embarrassment. Her dad, whom she loved so much might even get a heart attack. Her eyes unknowingly started shedding tears.

'I am finished.. I cannot see my dad and mom in pain. I can never let them down' she thought.

Sanyukta was in such a position where she could neither marry Sameer
nor stop this marriage.

Sanyukta: Randhir Sach me mujhe akela chodkar bhag gaya hai? I still can't believe it.

Same moment, Sameer asked ' Tumhara Aashiq kahan chala gaya? Tumhe chodke bhag gaya na? He laughed..

Sanyukta felt so angry, if possible she could have given Sameer a hard hit on his nose.

Sanyukta looked around the mandap. Everybody was happy. All were praising her beauty and how graceful she looked as a dulhan. All these
people ll start abusing her and her family in possibly ten minutes from now.
Randhir ab agar Tum mere saamne hote na, toh pata Nahi kya karungi mein tumhare saat, I might even kill you for putting me in such a situation. Sanyukta said to herself in anger.

She suddenly sensed someone looking at her. Why Am I feeling so? She looked up and froze again..

There he was, the person she wanted to kill, RANDHIR.. He was sitting in the first row with his legs crossed, smiling at her naughtily.. He made a V symbol( meant for victory) and winked at her..

Sanyukta got her confidence back. Randhir is here, now nothing can go wrong!

TO BE CONTINUED...



No comments:

Post a Comment