Sunday 16 November 2014

Love vs Friendship

This is a Sandhir OS by me.. Do read and let me know what you feel 😉 #Ash

Dedication Time: I am dedicating this OS to 3 Angels of my life.. Rutuja Jawale, Aishwarya Arnav and Debarati Roy ❤️

LOVE Vs FRIENDSHIP!

By: Aishwarya Ravi

Sitting by the riverside of Ganga, Randhir was letting his tears flow down his eyes, it fell and got mixed up with the pure river of the country.. It was washing away his tears.. Wish even his sorrow could have been washed away.. "God, why did you do this with me? Why me? What will I do now..! I am going crazy thinking about it.. Parth is my best friend.. I love him so much.. I can do anything for him.. But... Can I do this? Should I do this? Please someone answer me.. Mujhe kya karna chahiye?" Randhir was screaming at the top of his voice, tears brimming in his eyes... He was sitting in the dark, all of a sudden the whole place lit up, with lights, marking the arrival of Festival of Lights, Diwali.. His phone kept ringing flashing "Jaan" calling, he disconnected..

Diwali, a festival that brought joy in many lives, had brought sorrow in Randhir's life.. This was the same day, when he had met the love of his life last year.. His Sanyukta... He had visited this riverside temple, last year with his mom.. Normally, he believes in silent prayers rather than loud ones.. So he decided to sneak out of the temple, finishing his prayers soon.. He had just come out and bumped into someone, "Hey Miss..! Can't you see me? Where are you lost?" He was hell annoyed as she had dropped something sticky on his shirt, possibly oil.. She looked at him, with her beautiful, wide eyes.. Randhir was never a person who believed in love at first sight.. But then, he would have become the leader of Love at first sight club, the moment he saw her.. Such was her impact on him.. "I am really sorry.. I didn't see you.. Please come with me..!" She never waited for his reply, pulled his hand and took him with her.. He followed her like a small kid, his mouth still open, her impact hadn't decreased... She took him to the riverside, it was so dark, yet she was so comfortable with him.. "Remove your shirt..!" She said.. He was so lost in her, that he missed her voice.. She said again "Hello.. Shirt utaro..!" That brought him back to his senses.. "Whattt! Shirt Kyun utaru?" His lips asked while his hands automatically did as instructed... She got his shirt, carefully cleaned his shirt with small amount of water.. She made sure not to pollute mother Ganga, at the same time managed to clean his shirt as well.. Suddenly, the place lit up, making the place shine with lights.. But that was no match to the angel standing opposite to him.. Her shining eyes and beautiful face made the place look more beautiful..She handed over his shirt and apologised again, only then she caught a proper glimpse of him.. He had killer looks that could make anyone go mad.. She said "I am sorry !" While he replied "Thank you..!" She smiled and left the place.. His eyes followed her all the way, she was stunningly beautiful.. She turned to look at him, "By the way, you look handsome.. Shirt pehenke bahar jaana.. Warna I can't guarantee your safety..!" She winked and left the place with a smile.. It took exactly five minutes for him to understand what she meant...

Next day, he rushed to the temple, same time, waited for her to show up.. Somehow, he felt she would come.. He couldn't justify what he felt, but then his heart said "If she feels the same way what I feel for her, she will come..!" Hours passed, still there was no sign of her.. He had been waiting for the past three hours, finally he got up.. When he turned she was there "So your patience limit is 3 hours is it?" She said, hinting him that she knew he had been waiting for the past three hours.. He smiled.. She continued "So u can wait for me only for 3 hours is it? Very bad..!" He pulled her close "Who told you I was leaving for my home? I was on my way to your home..! Coz I didn't wanna waste the time, waiting for you" She blushed and so did he.. That marked the start of their beautiful relationship..

Randhir always wanted to say that to Parth.. But whenever he was around, he couldn't gather enough courage to speak up.. Everyday he would get up thinking "Today I ll tell Parth..! For sure..!" But the day ends up like this "I couldn't tell him today.. But tomorrow for sure..!" But tomorrow never came..

That morning, Randhir was sleeping tight in his bed.. Previous night, he had spent every minute talking to Sanyukta over phone, both of them never knew when they dozed off.. Parth's call made him open his eyes deliberately.. His voice sounded different "Randhir.. Come to the railway station right now..! It's urgent..!" He disconnected the call.. Randhir had never seen his buddy sound so restless.. He jumped off his bed and rushed towards the railway station.. When he reached the platform, he saw Parth sitting comfortably.. "Parth hua kya? Tu thik hai na? Tumhe Kuch hua toh nai..!" He bombarded him with his questions.. "Randhir mujhe Kuch ho Gaya hai..!" Randhir was surprised "Kya?"

"Shayad pyar hua hai mujhe..! I wanted you to meet her.. Isliye bulaya..!" When he finished, Randhir felt a bit relaxed.. Thank god he is safe.. "Pyaar? Wah Wah.. Par yaha? Saale, tu station master se pyar karta hai kya?" He teased.. Parth pointed his finger towards someone, Randhir was stunned to see the girl he showed.. It was Sanyukta.. His heart stopped for a moment.. "No Randhir.. Wait.. May be he is pointing at someone else..!" Randhir's heart was optimistic.. 1% of his hopes got dashed when Parth said "Woh blue top wali..! Sanyukta Agarwal naam hai uska..! Kaisi hai..?" Randhir couldn't stand there anymore.. He dashed out of the station, and Parth followed him.. "Randhir Batao na! Kaisi hai? You don't like her kya?" All he could say was "She looks like an angel..! I ll meet you later Parthh..!"

He never attended any calls from Parth that day.. Sanyukta kept calling him, but he avoided her.. Parth was such an important person in his life.. He would be the last person on earth, whom Randhir would prefer hurting.. For Randhir, he meant the world.. Randhir rushed to the place where he had first met her, he wanted some time alone, only him and her memories.. He was going to bury it all at the end of the day..  His phone beeped with Parth's msg "Randhir.. Kaha ho? I have decided to propose Sanyukta tonight.. Roof top cafe aa Jaana..! When I propose I want my best buddy to be with me..!" Parth ke liye, mere friendship ke liye karna hi padega, he decided.. He kick started his bike and rushed to the spot..

Parth was waiting outside with a bunch of red roses... Once Randhir entered he rushed upto him "Randhir finally.. I missed you man! I thought you wouldn't come..! I was quite confused but the moment I saw her here, I knew I should do it.. Don't wanna wait anymore..Please mere saat hi Rehna.. I am actually tensed..! You okay na? Why are your eyes red!?" Parth kept questioning him.. Randhir's eyes were stuck on Sanyukta who was awaiting someone, eagerly.. Yes she was waiting for him to turn up.. Randhir cut him off "Parth go ahead... I ll be with you..! After all you are my best buddy..!" Parth smiled, he gained confidence.. He moved towards Sanyukta... Every step of his, made Randhir's heart bleed.. He hid himself behind a tree.. All the lovely moments they shared flashed before him.. Right from their first hug to their first kiss, he had lived and loved each and every moment of it.. Tears blurred his vision, he couldn't spot them anymore.. He felt like fainting any moment...

Parth went closer to Sanyukta.. She was busily looking at the entrance, her eyes awaiting her love.. Parth coughed a little, she looked up "Hmmm hello.. I am ...!' He started to talk "Parth Kashyap, my best friend..!" Randhir finished..Parth was shocked to see Randhir, talk so comfortably with Sanyukta.. He turned towards Sanyukta "Sanyu I told you na, he is Parth my best friend and Parth she is Sanyukta Agarwal, soon to be Sanyukta Shekawat, my love..!" Sanyukta hugged Randhir side ways, and said "Yeah.. Nice to meet you Parth.. Randhir always keeps talking about you.. He even makes me jealous at times..!" Parth was stunned... Randhir continued "Sanyukta, you please make yourself comfortable.. Parth and I will just be back..!" He took him out..

Once they reached outside, Parth jerked off "Randhir.. How could you?" Before he could talk further, Randhir stopped him "I know Parth.. You ll be having hell lot of questions in your mind.. You might even think I betrayed you.. But please Parth try and understand, had I hid this truth from you, then that would be betrayal not this.. People might say, why can't Randhir sacrifice his love for his best friend? Forget about other people, even I thought so for a second.. But then, she isn't a lifeless material that I can sacrifice for you.. She is my love Parth.. She loves me.. I love her.. Friendship ke liye Kuch b sacrifice kar sakta hu mein par mera pyar nai.. Even if I do sacrifice my love, she wouldn't be happy neither would you.. I don't wanna be a Mahaan, I am a very normal human being.. Madly in love with my Sanyukta.. At the same time, you are my best buddy.. Neither I will sacrifice my friendship for my love nor I would sacrifice my love for my friendship..! Nai kar sakta mein..! You both are important to me.. No way, I would hurt or cheat one to make the other happy..! I am sorry Parth..! If you think I don't deserve your friendship, then I have nothing to say...!" Hep is face fell, he slowly turned to leave the place, when Parth pulled him back and hugged him tight.. They shared a warm hug, tears rolling down their cheeks.. Parth pushed him back and handed him the flowers "Saale ja.. Bhabhi ko propose karo mere saamne..!" Randhir hugged him tight..

Sanyukta was smiling at them from a distance, she was indeed jealous seeing the loveable bond they shared...

Authors Note: Friendship and love are two important part in everyone's life. No way, we can sacrifice one for the other.. Girls aren't a lifeless material, don't ever play with their feelings.. Most importantly, don't assume things.. This applies for both the genders.. Love is pure, let it be pure!❤️❤️❤️

Hope you guys liked my OS.. I have joined Wattpad, you can read my FF's ABM and CF in Wattpad as well.. My id is AishwaryaRavi8 😉 Readers, feel free to leave your comments.. Love you all 😘 #Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment