Thursday 13 November 2014

Crest Fallen - Part 11

Part 11:

Randhir parked his car in the parking lot of his office.. His mind was still hovering around unwanted things.. He just couldn't get some things out of his mind... On the other hand, Parth's words echoed in his ears "Randhir stop torturing you like this now for Gods sake.. You have been promoted as the Managing director of FITE.. You must behave like one.. Atleast for few days, keep your personal life aside and concentrate on your professional life.. I know it's easily said than done but then Randhir, my buddy Randhir can do anything.. Nothing is impossible for him..!" Randhir screamed "Yes nothing is impossible for me...!" Security guard gave him a weird look only then he realized he had said that loud.. Guard wished him "Good Morning sir..!" To which he slightly nodded his head and moved ahead..

Whole office was staring at Randhir.. They haven't seen him for days together and all of a sudden the news of him being the MD came through. They were quite surprised.. He looked different, he initially used to be very chirpy and cheerful but now he carried that rigid bossy look on his face.. Fame and high position can change anyone, they felt.. Randhir dashed into his cabin and threw himself on the chair.. "I wanna divert my mind.. Best thing is to concentrate on my work..!" He pulled open a file and immersed himself into it, when he heard a knock on his door.. "Sir may I come in..!" Arun seemed permission, Till few days back, Arun used to enter his cabin even without knocking but today things have changed.. Randhir nodded his head and let him in..

"Sir.. I hope you are doing good.. I came in here to introduce someone who has joined our company today..!" He pointed towards a girl standing by his side.. Randhir's eyes scanned her, she was busily trying to find something... He asked Arun to leave.. Randhir kept staring at her, his eyes made her remember who he was.. "It's the same guy whom I met in cafe the other day..! God!! Is he my boss? Am I gonna work under this MCP? Please tell me No..!" She was praying hard... Randhir punched his fist on the table to bring her back to senses.. "Would you mind introducing yourself?" He sounded rude...

"Yesssss sirrr..! I am Sanyukta Agarwal, from Delhi.. I have completed my Engineering.. I have joined FITE as your Personal Assistant..!" She introduced herself..

Randhir's mind could not process anything what she uttered except the first line.. "Come again?" He ordered..

She felt weird "Sir I have joined FITE as your Personal Assistant..!" He cut her off "No.. Before that?" It scared her "I have completed my engineering, hailing from Delhi..!" It raged him more.. He threw the water glass away, it dashed on the wall and broke into pieces.. "Much before that..!" Sanyukta gulped hard "Sir... I ammmm Sanyukta Agarwal..!"

"YOU ARE FIREDDDDD...!" He screamed..

"But sir..?" She came forward..

"No it's no buts... Just get the hell out of here..!"

Sanyukta couldn't take that anymore.. How can he be so rude to her? No way, I am going to let this guy fire me.. "Sir if you want to fire me, fair enough but I deserve an explanation..!"

"I don't owe you an explanation.. You get that!? Get lost..!"

"No I will not move from this place unless I get to know the reason..!"

"Really? Okay listen to my explanation.. You are being fired for NO REASON..! Got that?"

Randhir was fuming in anger somehow he wanted to get her out of his sight.. But she was in no mood to give up.. She stood still..

"Listen YOU.. Don't mess with me.. Don't dare to mess with Randhir Singh Shekhawat.. If you go by yourself, well and good.. If you don't, then I ll get someone to pick you up and throw you on the streets.. Which one do you prefer?" He threatened.. His eyes were red by now..

Sanyukta could sense situation getting out of her control.. She turned to leave.. He fell back on his chair.. She left his room "I am not going to let you win Randhir Shekawat..!" She smirked..

Precap: Randhir shocked to see her back in office.. He promises to make her life hell..

TO BE CONTINUED.. Readers do leave your comments.. Love you all 😘 #Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment