Thursday 27 November 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 75

ALWAYS BE MINE!

By: Aishwarya Ravi

First of all I would like to thank all the readers of mine, for letting my ABM travel till 75th part and still counting.. Love you all so much for being such a sweethearts 😘 This Platinum Jubilee part is dedicated to all of you ❤️

Part 75:

Prof. Vardhan barged into the exam hall, leaving all the students stunned and so was Randhir.. "Randhir.. Hand over your paper to me..!" Randhir did as instructed.. Prof. Vardhan almost grabbed it from him.. Opened it and scanned each and every paper carefully.. His eyeball stopped moving when his eyes stopped gazing at one particular point.. For a moment, Great Engineering Professor. Vardhan himself was left numb.. It looked as if he was in a shock.. He soon managed to come out of the trance.. He looked up and smiled at Randhir.. Proceeded towards the centre of the hall..

"Guys I am sure you all must have completed answering all the questions you knew.. So pens down please..! It's almost time.. If you haven't completed answering till now, then you wouldn't finish it anyway.. I need your attention for 5 minutes..!" Sanyukta looked up.. She had managed to finish the paper too, 10 mark question somehow she solved it and the 5 Mark one she tried attempting..

Just then Vardhan sir had entered.. "Guys Forget about the 10 mark question and the 5 mark question that's giving you hard time.. It isn't from your syllabus.. Infact, it isn't a question from 3rd year Mechanical.. That's the toughest question from 4th year Mechanical.. Those two chapters will always give nightmares to the final year students, so no wonder, if it drives you crazy.. Don't worry.. Marks will be rewarded if you had even attempted to answer the question.. Those who haven't tried, please forget it.. I want Engineers who try first and then lose not the ones who accept the defeat right at the beginning without even attempting.. So the moment you decided to skip the question, you failed.."

Randhir remember something all of a sudden.. In the two days, he had completed almost all the books assigned for 3rd year Mechanical.. So he had decided to go through all the books yet again.. Just then he had come across a book, that seemed pretty interesting.. Anything about machines attracted him so much(his love for machines had doubled after seeing Sanyukta's love for them).. He pulled it open and started to read, without even realizing the fact that the book he was reading belonged to 4th year Mechanical.. That's how, he had managed to crack the 10 mark question that bothered Sanyukta.. What's the big deal? He had anyway read it but not Sanyukta.. What surprised him more was the fact that he was able to solve even the 5 mark question, that he had never even read for once.. Now that's called the spirit, the passion and dedication..

All the students were left dumbstruck.. Many of them hadn't even bothered to attend the question as it looked alien for them.. Their attitude towards it was "I can't solve it anyway.. Why to waste my time attempting it?"

Vardhan sir continued "Guys, it's a lesson for you all.. Nothing to be ashamed of.. Also, I would like you all to meet the Best Engineer of the lot, hmmm, No, Best Engineer I have ever seen.. He is right here, in front of you all, Randhir Singh Shekhawat.. Yes, the questions that gave nightmares even to the toppers of the 4th year, had been solved by Randhir like a beautiful dream.. I am extremely proud to say that I am HIS mentor.. That's my student.. I am truly overwhelmed by the way he had responded to my test.. Randhir.. You truly deserve to be the Rank No. 1.. You are way too awesome.. Finally, I found someone who is in love with his Engineering too along with his Girlfriend.. You both amaze me at times.. Keep the passion growing.. God bless you both..!" He looked at Sanyukta and smiled.. Handed over the paper to PKC, gave a proud pat on Randhir's back and rushed out of the class..

Randhir had almost been pushed to the verge of tears..Sanyukta handed over her paper to PKC and went near Randhir, who was still in trance.. She offered him her hand, he gladly accepted it.. She smiled "Randhir.. You've made me feel proud about myself today.. I truly feel honoured to be associated with your name as your competitor.. I have no words left to describe you.. I haven't accepted this fact before, but then if I don't do it now, then I ll never be able to do it.. You are the BEST Engineer.. I bow down before you.. It's not like a girl bowing down before a guy.. You know me.. I don't bow down before any guy.. But it's an honour for me today to bring my hands together to clap and bow my head before you as a mark of respect.. Hats off and hands down.. I take a bow, before the best engineer my country would ever produce.. Love you Randhir..!"

That was all needed for Randhir to break down.. He pulled her up and hugged her tight.. He had absolutely no words to utter whatsoever.. His hug was saying it all.. She hugged him back.. All the students including PKC left the hall, with a smile.. They knew this moment, belonged to Sandhir and their Engineering..

Precap: Sandhir holiday planning..

TO BE CONTINUED.. Hope you guys liked this Platinum Jubilee part of ABM.. Readers do leave your comments.. Love you All 😘 #Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment