Thursday 13 November 2014

Crest Fallen - Part 9

Part 9:

Sanyukta could hardly concentrate in the class.. All she thought was about the guy whom she met this morning. Even stout PKC’s face was replaced by his cute handsome face.. She kept smiling at PKC during the lectures, that kinda disturbed him. All the words uttered by Pkc bounced over her head.. She hardly paid any attention..

Sanyukta's PoV:

Why am I thinking about him all the time? Ek hi baar mili hu and woh b Mujhe thappad mara usne, Naam tak nai janti.. Phir b, he keeps distracting me.. Sirf usi ke baare me sochti rehti hu.. Can't even concentrate in the class.. Uff Yeh ho Kya gaya mujhe? Kahin, Yeh pyar toh nai?

Her cell phone beeped with "You have a new text message" .. Unknown number.. She opened to read, "Hey Angel..! I know you must be thinking about me.. Don't miss me so much.. I am waiting right outside your college.. Meet me once your classes are over.. Till then, miss you..! Lots of love - Arnav!"

Sanyukta's eyes opened wide seeing the text msg.. "How dare he!! N what does he think of himself..! He is expecting me to meet him after college.. Hadh hai.. I am not going to meet him.. Never ever.. But how on earth he knows that I am thinking about him?? Whatever it is.. Sanyukta will not meet any Arnav today.. Bas! Ek baar decide kar liya Toh kar kiya..!" She decided...

Her eyes were preying on the watch.. Time hardly moved.. Somehow it struck 4 PM after a long time.. She quickly pulled her bags, and set out of her class.. Never even bothered to wait for her friends.. Once she reached the gate, her eyes started wandering all around the street.. "Why am I even searching for him..!" Next moment, she consoled herself saying "let me find him today and make it very clear that he shouldn't be following me anymore..!" After a perfect act of justification, her eyes settled on a guy who was standing near the bus stop.. He was the same guy whom she met this morning.. She rushed up to him.. He seemed unmoved.. "Hello Mister.. What do you think of yourself? Why did you ask me to come and meet you? Why are you waiting for me? Why will I think about you?And how do you know my number?" She threw all sorts of questions at him to which he had only a smile for answer..

"Hello.. Why are you smiling?? I am demanding an answer!!" She raged..

"Hello Miss.. When did I message you?   Did i ask you to come and meet me? He asked..

Sanyukta opened the text message and showed it to him.. "See this.. You are Arnav na..?"

"No I am not Arnav.. !" He denied.. "Neither there is a picture of the one who sent it nor the content points to me, then how did you even think it's me who sent it to you?"

He had a point... There was nothing as such mentioned.. Still, she thought it would be him.. But why? He continued "You thought it must be me coz you like me.. Don't Say no coz you and I know it's not true.. Bdw, hi I am Arnav n I love you..!" He said it out, bluntly.. "If you slap me I ll consider it as a No, if you don't then it's a yes..!"

All she could do was to blush, thus resulting in a big Yes... That was a start of their relationship.. Arnav was a software professional, tall, well built.. Any girl would fall in love with him the moment he smiles.. Such a killer smile he had.. Sanyukta and Arnav were looking like the best couple on earth..

Arnav did everything possible to make her happy.. She was being showered with so much of love for the first time in her life.. He remembered every single thing about her.. Every evening they used to hang out together, hand in hand... He made her birthday so special, it was the best birthday she had ever had.. Pure bliss.. Tons of gifts, candlelight dinner and the FIRST EVER DATE!! Everything was perfect.. Sanyukta's love life was nothing less than a fairytale..

One morning, she called up Arnav... "Arnav.. I ll have to go to Mumbai.. It's emergency.. I ll be back only after a week.. I know you ll be angry on me but then, it's unavoidable.. Please don't be angry on me..!" She kept talking to which Arnav had only one thing to say.. "Sanyu do you even realise what you are saying? Kal tum mere saat nai rahogi?" He sounded so low...

"Arnav baby.. I am telling you na.. It's an emergency.. You're my good baby na!" She convinced him like a cute little baby.. "Do whatever you want!! I think you've totally forgotten everything.. I never wanted to say this to u but couldn't control myself after this.. Toh suno.. I hate you..!" He hung up..

Sanyukta disconnected the call, with a smile on her face..! She had so many things to do, so much of planning and this was the first step towards it.. After all it's her Arnav's birthday...

She was getting ready to surprise him.. But Little did she know about the stuff, that was awaiting her...! That would change things in her life forever...!

TO BE CONTINUED... Sorry for the late update!! Maaf kar dena jaans๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Love u ppl! HAPPY AUTHORS DAY #Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment