Wednesday 12 November 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 67

Part 67:

Randhir was the first to reach the place from where the sound emerged, followed by Parth..  They were breathing hard.. On the other hand, Jiggy rushed out of the forest "No ways.. Mein yaha aur nai rahunga.. It's very dangerous... Kuch b ho sakta hai.. These people are there na, they ll somehow save the girls.. Mein bas hostel pahunch jaata Hun safely.. My safety is my first priority.. Ghar ka eklauta varis hu Mein..!"

Randhir flashed the torch all around.. "Sanyukta.... !" He kept screaming her name... Wherein Parth went out to look for Vidushi on the other side.. Three pair of eyes were preying on their moves.. They were happy to see their plan work... Sanyukta smiled at Vidushi, leaned by her side and murmured "Dekha? I told u na..! See how concerned he is for you.. Parth is in love Vidushi.. With u..! Ab toh smile de de..!" Sanyukta could spot Vidushi blush even in the dark.. They were happy to see Rule 2 working.. Kaustuki was happy to see YoYo still hanging on, looking out for her, whereas Jiggy might have reached college safely by now.. But in some corner of their hearts, they couldn't see their guys suffering.. Sanyukta felt bad..

Vidushi whispered "Sanyukta Ab bas karte hai.. We ll tell them all.. Let's not make them suffer anymore.. They don't deserve it..!" It was exactly what Sanyukta was thinking.. Vidushi had a point, They don't deserve it..! She nodded in a yes.. Sanyukta, Vidushi and Kaustuki were about to come out in open.. When they heard Parth screaming.. He was probably yelling at Randhir for some unknown reason.. They pulled themselves back and sharpened their ears... Randhir had probably asked Parth something that had disturbed him.. Randhir repeated "Parth if your love is true, she ll return safe and sound.. Please don't worry..!"

"What the hell Randhir? Don't try to mislead me..! For a moment, I felt it was love.. But no, it isn't.. It's just sympathy.. Vidushi is being hated by everyone in college including you.. I was feeling bad for her.. Even now, I have come all the way just to shred off my guilty feeling.. Somehow I feel I am responsible for it coz I kinda insulted her this morning.. Okay? That's it don't have too many ideas..!" He was raging out his anger on Randhir.. The moment Vidushi heard it, she backed off, turned towards Sanyukta.. "This is not the end Sanyu.. Picture abhi Baaki hai..!"

Sanyukta whispered "For a moment, even I felt bad for Parth but no he doesn't deserve it yet.. Bahut bhaav kha raha hai na khane do.. We ll not let his ego win today..! Vidushi go that side.. I ll go this way and Kaustu tum us taraf jao.. Aaj toh nai chodungi mein inhe..!"  Randhir was totally shocked.. He didn't know what to do.. Tears were automatically flowing down his eyes, he deliberately wiped it.. He assured himself, everything ll be fine.. But nothing seemed to..

Vidushi slowly moved to the other side without making any noise.. She hid herself behind a tree and screamed his name yet again "Parthh..!" This time she sounded more painful, as if someone was stabbing her... That moment, Parth got up, shredding all his EGO.. "Vidushiiii where are you...! Look, I ll not hurt you again.. I ll not pull your legs..! Please saamne aa jao..! He kept sobbing.. Randhir lost his control... He always believed guys don't and shouldn't cry.. But he could hardly hold his tears back.. "Sanyuktaaa kaha ho damn it..! Kyun kar Rahi ho Aisa..! I ll die idiot..! I can't imagine a second of my life without you..!" He stumbled and was about to fall down when someone caught hold of him.. Familiar hands, he looked up and was stunned.. It was Sanyukta... She pulled him towards her and hid them behind a tree...

Randhir was shocked to see Sanyukta.. He opened his mouth and say something when she immediately closed his mouth with her fist.. "Ssshhhhh...!" She signalled.. "I ll let you talk but no shouting.. Pin drop silence okay?" She warned.. Randhir who had his eyes wide open, nodded his head in a yes... She slowly released him from her grip, still maintaining the 'Sssshhh!' Position.. Randhir was running out of breathe, as soon as she released him, the first thing he did was to check if she is fine instead of breathing.. "Are you alright? Aur yeh kya tha..!" Sanyukta placed her finger on his lips.. "Ssshhh Mr. Devadas!! Kaisa laga shock treatment?" That triggered so much of anger in Randhir... He fumed "Yeh koi tarika hai games khelne ka? How dare you do this? Agar tumhe Kuch ho jaata toh!" His concern for her overpowered his anger.. Suddenly, he remembered Parth who was still on lookout for Vidushi.. He turned towards the side where Parth was screaming.. He opened his mouth to call "Pa....!" Sanyukta shut his mouth yet again.. "Ssshhh Randhir Pagal ho Gaye ho kya? This treatment was intentionally intended towards Parth.. I want him to acknowledge his love for Vidushi today.. He can't cheat himself anymore.. We need answers, actually she needs answers and she deserves one.. There can be only YES or NO in love, MAY BE is never an option.. I want him to win over his dilemma today..! Please don't spoil it..! Actually I didn't want to tell this to you even.., but I couldn't see you cry that's why told you..! Now please wait and watch.. By the way, Vidushi is totally safe.. Don't worry..!" Randhir could see the amount of concern she had for her friend Parth.. He respected her more for it.. Sanyukta leaned more to take a closer look at Parth.. Randhir got lost in her once again.. Her closeness created a tension from within.. She though didn't care about it, kept leaning more closer.. Such was the comfortable zone they were in when they were with each other.. Randhir pulled her closer by her waist, she fell on him, he tilted his head and inched closer towards her lips... She closed her eyes, he removed the hair lock from her face, pecked her lips gently.. She buried her finger on his shoulder..

They were going for a deep long kiss, just then they heard Parth weeping... They came back to reality, quickly focused on Parth.. He was down on his knees.. This time, he was genuinely crying.. "Okay Vidushi..! I lose n you win.. Yes I have no shame in accepting the fact that I love you..! I really love you.. I came all the way just for you.. Whenever you were around I mocked at you, I laughed, I teased, I did everything possible to hurt you.. But trust me, the past 6 hours without you has been the terrible moments of my life so far.. The fear of losing you has made me murder my ego.. Please Vidushi.. Please tell me you are safe.. Let me get a glimpse of you.. I promise I ll never ever hurt you again.. I have already lost my love once, and somehow I survived but this time, fear of losing you is itself killing me.. So here you go, the words you wanted to hear from me for so long.. Dekho I am confessing... Your Parth is in love, with YOU.. Yes I love You Vidushi I love you...! Are you listening? I love you...!" Parth was shouting at the top of his voice... By now Kaustuki had realized Yoyo was her true love.. They were sharing a warm hug.. Randhir and Sanyukta came out from the woods, smiling, Parth was shocked to see them all.. "Sanyukta..?" He was perplexed.. "Finally Mr Parth Kashyap has confessed his love for his lady love..! This was all we wanted Parth..! We are so happy for you!" Sanyukta spoke.. Randhir acknowledged "Even I didn't know this Parth.. It was all planned by the genius girls of FITE..!"

Parth still wasn't convinced.. "Sanyukta.. Vidushi kaha hai?" He queried..

"Don't worry Parth.. She is here..!" She called out "Vidushi..! Vidushi come out.. Game is over.. Parth has finally acknowledged his love for you..!" All their eyes shifted it's focus towards the direction where Sanyukta pointed.. There was absolutely no movement..

All they can hear was their own voices echoing "Vidushi..!" Sanyukta's face turned pale.. "Where the hell has she gone!"


TO BE CONTINUED... Readers hope you liked this part as well.. Rakesh bhai this is for you ❤️ Love you All 😘 #Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment