Thursday 13 November 2014

Crest Fallen - Part 10

Part 10:

I will make it the best birthday for him... He is the special person in my life uske liye toh kuch bhi karne ke liye thaiyar hun mein.. After all its his first birthday after we met n I want him to remember it till the end of our lives.. No matter how many birthdays we celebrate together.. this will always be the best birthday ever.. I ll make it memorable for him..

Sanyukta made up her mind to make his birthday special by giving him a surprise.. little did she know that She was awaiting the shock of her life..
Sanyukta reached Arnav's flat exactly at 6 pm that day.. She knew very well Arnav wouldn't be home.. He usually hangs out with his office friends in the evening no way he wouldn't do it on such a special day, his birthday eve!! When She reached, as expected he wasnt home.. The door was locked.. Being a topper in one of the top most engineering colleges in India, opening a small lock was like a child's play for Sanyukta.. She carefully looked all the sides, just to check if someone was noticing her.. once she made sure that the place was completely isolated, she pulled her hair pin and started to unlock the door..  In about two tries, it opened.. She patted her back, "Sanyukta proud of u dear! you once again proved you are born for engineering!" and entered the flat...

It was a typical Arnav's flat.. He is such a clean guy with clean habits.. nobody would dare to say that they have entered a bachelor's room.. so neat n clean it was... Sanyukta closed the door from behind and it automatically got locked.. this way, only Arnav could get in now..
Sanyukta made sure not to disturb anything in the house.. She wanted it to look the way it was when he had left.. She slowly entered his room and jumped on his bed.. N closed her eyes.. "Arnav where are you baby? I am so excited to meet you.. to hug you.. to wish you happy birthday..! come soon..!" her thoughts were disturbed by the sound of the door knob!! someone was opening it.. possibly Arnav.. "OMG he is there!! Hurry up Sanyukta..!" she rushed towards the hiding point.. "I dont want him to spot Me now.. Chalo Mr.Arnav let's play hide n seek..!" the game she would never dare to play ever again..

Sanyukta pushed herself under his bed.. The moment she would see his legs, she decided to come out and let him get the surprise of his life.. She was dying to see his reaction.. Footsteps were nearing the room.. But there was something strange in it.. it wasn't of a single person, may be two or more than that.. who might it be? She was confused.. the door opened and he(they) barged in.. It was a girl who had accompanied Arnav.. Sanyukta was shocked to see their closeness... She was hugging him all the way... Sanyukta pulled herself more under the bed.. All she could now do was to wait.. "Is Arnav cheating on me?" the thought struck her mind for a minute but then she cursed herself for thinking so.. "My Arnav is definitely not that type" she shut her conscience but couldnt hold for long... when that happened, it shattered her into pieces.. He pushed her on the bed and got on top of her... She laughed "Itni b jaldi kya hai? " He smiled "Raat baaki baat baaki..!" Sanyuktas eyes widened...  The girl again spoke "What about your girl friend? won't she be coming here to wish u?" He replied "Ahhh Kaun? Sheela,  Geetha ya Prerna? " She smiled again "Arey woh engineering college wali!" This time his reply killed everything within her.. "Arey woh Sanyukta?  don't call her my girl friend.. You're my girl friend tonight baby.. Bdw, I am with her only for two reasons.. one is money and the other is obvious..!" he winked.. He fell on her and she giggled... Sanyukta could hardly control the tears rolling down her cheeks!!

He was having fun with the girl.. the noise they created and the creeky sound of the bed just made Sanyukta go mad.. She closed her ears with both hands, shut her eyes tight and cried mutely... "No one in love deserves such a pain... I now know what it feels to be like in hell..! He has betrayed me..! For all the love I gave him, this is what he has in return to give me? BETRAYAL?? Why the hell did I even let him come in my life? I ll not spare you Arnav.. Ab Mein use nai chodungi..!" Next moment she changed her mind "Nai.. I can't see him with someone else in such a state.. First I have to get out of here..!" She could hear all the giggling sounds they made.. She shut her ears and eyes tightly, disconnecting herself from the outer world, only tears for her company... After almost three hours, when she was sure there was no movement, she slowly withdrew her... They had supposedly dozed off.. Sanyukta had no courage to look back, she never wanted to see him anymore.. She rushed out of the room, opened the main door and dashed out of the apartment..

Worst birthday one could ever celebrate with their loved ones.. She had no memory as to how she reached home, so late in the night.. The moment she entered her room, she threw herself on the floor and burst out crying... She didn't feel like touching her bed too.. The moment she saw her bed, it sent a sick feeling in her stomach.. She cried, cried and cried.. .. Two days passed, she never came out of the room.. So many thoughts were flowing in her mind.. Slowly her love turned into hatred for him.. I will sue him, I ll not spare him and everything.. She even tried calling him.. "May be I should hear a justification from him? Or Atleast confront him?" He never picked her call.. Finally decided, I am not going to go after him anymore... He is a finished chapter in my book.. I am not going to reopen it.. NO WAY!!

Sanyukta quickly vacated her flat, and moved on to a PG.. She changed her number as well.. She took a different route to college from then on.. She would see him waiting for her at the same place, but she ignored.. He had been doing the same for almost 6 months, after which he was nowhere to be seen.. He had vanished.. Sanyukta would console herself saying it is over and she has moved on.. But, at nights, when she was alone at home, all she would do is to cry, cry and cry.. It became her habit.. At one point, she could live without consuming food but not without crying...

END OF FLASHBACK...

She finished her Engineering.. Applied for a job.. She got placed in FITE Limited, Mumbai.. That was her first day in Mumbai.. She was thrilled and looking forward for the first day at office.. Sanyukta didn't know anyone in Mumbai except Vidushi, her school friend.. The moment she landed up in Mumbai, she dialed her number.. "Vidushi..! I reached.. Can you tell me how to come to your place? I need your address.. !" Vidushi on the other hand asked.. "Where are you right now?"

Sanyukta looked at all the directions.. She found a coffee shop nearby.. "I am near Lokhandwala.. Outside Barista.. !" She replied.. "Oh waha! Ok you get in and stay there.. It ll take 30 mins for me to reach..! I ll be right there..! Okay?" Vidushi asked.. "Yeah Vidushi.. I ll wait..!" Sanyukta turned back, disconnecting the call when someone went past through her, she almost dashed and fell down.. The person who went past her never even bothered to look back.. Sanyukta was astonished while she got a hand to pick her up.. The guy smiled at her, "Please get up..!" Sanyukta caught his hand and helped herself.. She still couldn't take her eyes off the guy who entered the coffee shop.. The guy who helped her spoke up.. "U okay? Or u hurt or what?" Sanyukta replied "No I am fine.. But Mumbai me Kisi ko sorry word ke baare me nai pata hai kya?" She asked sarcastically.. The guy smiled "Look.. I am sorry on his behalf.. He doesn't mean to be rude it's just that.. Hmmm.. Whatever.. I am sorry..!" She nodded her head "It's okay..!" N when he looked up, she was gone.. He went inside the coffee shop to accompany his friend..

Sanyukta took a chair opposite to the "ATTITUDE" guy... Parth was consoling him, he heard him calling "Randhir..!" Randhir..! Naam me hi attitude hai, she thought.. She ignored them and ordered a cold coffee.. Parth spoke up "Randhir..! It's high time you forget all this and move on man..! Life is so short to have such feelings like revenge n all.. She came in the middle and she is gone now.. Forget it.. It's over..! Try to concentrate on your career now Randhir..!" Randhir was hardly listening.. His eyes were fixed on the table next to them..

There were a lovely couple, probably on their first date.. She looked cute while he looked handsome.. Randhir's eyes were fuming in anger, the girl said "You can't even do this for me? You're so bad yar..! You don't love me at all..!" Apparently they were having a lovable argument over some petty thing.. The guy replied, "Baby how can you say that? I love you Yaar I love you so much.. I can do anything for you.. Just anything..!" This was enough to fuel the fire inside Randhir.. He thumped his fist on the table and dashed towards theirs, leaving behind a stunned Parth.. Even Sanyukta was frightened.. Randhir went up to them and pointed his finger towards the girl "Hey you! You are trying to cheat him na.. You girls have no other business other than manipulating guys? Why on earth you people are so cheap..!" The girl looked frightened.. She was looking at him with her eyes wide.. The guy came in defense "Hey dude..! What's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like a maniac?' Randhir raged towards him.. "I am not a maniac but yes you ll become one, if you trust this jerk..! Bro, I am telling you she is not what she pretends to be..! Don't trust her..! Don't fall in love..!" He yelled... The guy cut it off "Dude! Mind you own business.. Honey, let's leave..!" They left the place not wanting to pick up a fight with Randhir.. Parth caught his hand and stopped him from following them.. But there was no stopping Randhir.. He kept yelling "Hey you ll be heartbroken..! Trust me..! Ditch her right now..!"

Sanyukta could not take it anymore.. She was so hell frightened by the way she saw him behave.. Thank God, Vidushi arrived just in time.. Sanyukta left the place, wondering "I have never met such a jerk in my life.. So cheap he is.. I never would want to see him again in my life.. Never..! I was right about guys.. They are jerks.. I hate them.. I HATE THEM..!" She left..

Randhir fell on the floor and broke into tears.. Parth tried to calm him down.. Randhir rushed into his arms, and cried his heart out.. "Never trust these girls Parth.. Never..! I hate them..! I HATE THEM..!"

TO BE CONTINUED.. Chalo Ab Gussa mat hona sab.. I gave a badaaaa wala part, pata nai next part kab dungi par jaldi dene Ki koshish karungi.. Do leave your comments.. Love you all 😘 #Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment