Sunday 16 November 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 70

ALWAYS BE MINE!

By: Aishwarya Ravi

Dedication Time: I dedicate this part to those 3 sweet readers who made banners for ABM.. Vindhya, Sonal and Manaswini.. I ll use the banner in the order I received.. First Banner is by #Vindhya, thanks a lot dear! ❤️

Sorry Note : Rutu, sweetheart ❤️ Sholly Haan, maan b Jao na ❤️😘 Gussa nai karte, #Ash ko Maaf kar dena 😘

Part 70:

Vidushi was surprised to see them all laugh at her... "Guys I am narrating the worst thing that happened to me and you guys are laughing? Hadh hai..!" She pouted... Parth, who was hugging her couldn't control his laughter anymore.. He joined them too.. Randhir finally managed to clear her doubts "Vidushi..! Jo b andar hua hai na, hum ne dekh liya hai.. Right from your kidnap till the guy called you Chudail..! Zyada over smart banne Ki koshish mat Karna..!" Vidushi put her head down in shame.. "Pehle kyun nai bataya..!"

"Bata dete toh yeh hasi naseeb nai hua hota na..!" She joined them in laughter too "If I can make my buddies smile with my stupidity, then I would prefer to behave stupid all my life..!" Sanyukta was touched by that statement of hers.. "Ahhh Vidushi.. How sweet!! Guyssss Group hug timeeee..!" She announced..

They all formed a circle, hugging each other.. It was a moment to be framed.. That was the first time, in the past three years, all the members of the Dream team were in sync.. Their first group hug... After five minutes, they broke their hug, Vidushi had tears in her eyes.. Randhir spotted it first "Vids ro kyun rahi ho? Ab se no Rona Dona.. Samjhi..!" Parth gave her a side hug.. Sanyukta said "Vidushi.. Finally we won the mission..!" All of them enclosed Vidushi in a lovely hug, comforting her.. "Chalo guys.. Is lovely moment ko hum FITE pahunchke b continue kar sakte hai..! Let's vacate this place first..!" She said..

She had a point.. Due to all this jhamela, they had almost lost the track of time.. Randhir twisted his wrist to catch a glimpse of his watch.. It showed 12.30 AM.. "Guys it's almost midnight.. I don't think we should get back now.. We don't even know how to go back.. With 3 girls by our side, Best option would be stay back here tonight.. What say guys?" Others agreed instantly..

"Par hum rahenge kaha? I don't wanna get into that scary bungalow again..!" Vidushi said at once..

Parth thought for a while.. "Randhir.. Woh dekho, us corner me Ek ped hai.. I think we should stay under it.. Ek raat ki hi toh baat hai..! We ll manage..! Let the girls sleep that side and we ll sleep the other side..!" The moment Parth said that, Sanyukta's expression changed "No way.. Mujhe dar lagta hai.. I can't stay alone.. How will we girls manage all alone? Parth, bad idea..!" Randhir smiled at her, total Nautanki she was.. "Parth Sanyukta is right.. We ll split in pairs.. YoYo tum Kaustuki ke saat raho, Parth tum Vidushi ke saat, and the rest together..!"

"Rest?? As if there are many left..! Sidhe sidhe bolna Sanyukta ke saat tum ruk na Chahte ho..!" Vidushi teased..

"Very smart Vidushi..!" Randhir blushed.. They were very tired.. All of them retired in their respective corners.. Randhir laid back and signalled Sanyukta to lie by his side.. She did, whenever she looked at him, his eyes were fixed on her.. He never even blinked.. She looked so damn beautiful in the moon light.. "Randhir Aise kya Dekh rahe ho? Kabhi ladki nai Dekhi kya?" She teased.. "Ladkiyan Bahut dekha hai meine.. Par tum jaisi koi nai..! No matter how hard I try, nazar hat hi nai raha hai tumse..! Isme meri kya galti hai..!" He replied..

"Poetic n all Haan..! Not bad..! Finally, tum b typical boy friend ban hi Gaye ho..! Choooo chweeet..!" She pinched his cheeks hard.. He screamed "Ouch..!" That almost disturbed Parth and Vidushi who were lost in each other's eyes.. Parth got up "Randhir.. Tum thik ho na..! Madad chahiye?" He smiled.. "Apna Kaam se Kaam rakhna..! Shut your ears off.. Bataya tha na meine.. Tum ab se Kuch nai sunoge except vidushis voice.. Jo saamne hai uspe concentrate kar, samjha..!" Randhir gave it back.. With this, Parth shut his ears off as instructed..

Randhir leaned forward.. "Sanyukta yeh Itna gap Kyun bich me? Have you reserved this place for someone else?" He pointed towards the space she had created between them.. "Randhir.. It's called safe distance..!" That made Randhir fume "Safe? Really? You think I can't touch you?" He teased..

"Randhir I know.. But you won't touch me without my permission coz I trust you..!"

"Arey Wah.. Itna trust? Hmmm.. Par mujhe na tumhe kiss Karne ka mood hai abhi.. Sirf kiss okay..! So I am going to break your trust.. Sorry can't help it..!" He moved forward, leaving Sanyukta stunned..

On the other end, YoYo and Kaustuki had already dozed off.. YoYo was even snoring.. Parth leaned towards Vidushi.. She enclosed him in a hug, wrapping her hands around his neck "Parth I still can't believe Ki you proposed me..! All thanks to Sanyukta, had she not been here I wouldn't have got you at all..! Ek aur baar bolo na Ki you love me..! Please..!" She pleaded..

"Sorry nai bolunga Mein..!" He freed himself from her hug and got up.. Vidushi was stunned "Parth kya hua! Please don't say something that ll break my heart..! Please don't back out now..!" She was about to break down, when Parth locked her lips with his's.. She gasped for breath.. But there was no stopping him.. That kiss, was more than enough for her to understand his love for her, it was such a desperate kiss as if he had been waiting for it for so long.. She opened her eyes to see him lost in the kiss.. She closed her eyes and responded.. They kissed till the time they both run out of breath.. Parth blurted "I love you Vidushi.. I love you so damn much..!" She replied, "I love you too Parth..!"

He asked "Will you be my Chudail forever? Sorry I broke the promise, please let me call you that.. I wouldn't ask anything more..!" The way he said that, made her feel so special "Yes I will be your Chudail forever..!" And hugged him tight..

"Randhir I said I trust you.. You gonna break my trust? What if someone sees it? Besharam..!" But Randhir was in no mood to stop.. He leaned more closer, Sanyukta closed her eyes tight.. She could sense him nearing.. N then she heard the sound of a kiss.. "I was not touched.. Then from where is that kissing sound emerging?" She opened her eyes and was left stunned to see, what Randhir was doing.. He was kissing her shadow lips, that fell on the tree.. Sanyukta's lips carved in a smile "Dekha Mrs Sanyukta Shekawat.. I wanted to kiss you and I found a way to kiss you..! As I told u before, loving you and being in relationship with you doesn't give me the liberty to touch you without your consent...! Coz I love you Sanyukta.. Love you so much..!" This was enough to trigger Sanyukta.. She rushed into his arms and kissed his face all over.. His eyes were the first one to be attacked, the ones that made her blush Everytime it fell on her, his nose, the smirk, everything about him was perfect.. She couldn't resist anymore from caressing his lips.. What started as a slight smooch, ended up being a passionate kiss, this time it was Sanyukta who had taken control.. Randhir responded just the way she wanted.. She whispered "Love you Randhir.. In fact love you is not the right word.. I owe you all the love, my prince..!" He pushed her down slowly and kissed on he forehead, a perfect place for placing a kiss to show, lust is not everything.. Of course it's an integral part in any love life, but forehead kiss is something that depicts "I cannot live without you, you are my everything, you mean the world to me..!" Sphe whispered back "I love you too, my Princess..!"

Sandhir Vidarth and Youstuki spent that night, in each other's arms.. Love was totally in the air...

TO BE CONTINUED.. Hope you guys liked this part as well 😊 Readers, do leave your comments.. Love you All 😘 #Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment