Saturday 8 November 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 64

ALWAYS BE MINE!

By: Aishwarya Ravi

Thanks a lot for the awesome response guys.. Last few parts of ABM has almost gained 275+ likes and 50+ comments.. Also, I was under an impression that only 250 to 300 people(who like and comment) are my readers.. But then, I was proved wrong.. I heard from so many of them that they follow ABM even without having a FB account.. 😘 This part goes out to all those silent readers of mine, someday I hope you would also bless me with your comments, like Deepthi.. Thanks a lot!

Part 64:

“So how’s life going on for Mr. & Mrs. Shekhawat..!” queried Prof. Vardhan, giving Sandhir a weird wicked look.. Randhir and Sanyukta exchanged a confused rather, a shocking look.. “How on earth does this man manage to know everything that happens around us.,.?” Wish someone would be able to answer that some day..Randhir was the first one to come out of the shock, “Sir aap kya keh rahe hai? We don’t understand..!” he tried to sound normal.. Sanyukta opened her mouth after a bit of hesitance..”Sir how do you..?” before she could finish, Prof.Vardhan cut it off..

“Sanyukta and Randhir.. Do you think you can fool me by hiding something? I am sure you know, that my eyes capture everything that happens in FITE.. Should I explain you yet again?” He looked deep that frightened Sanyukta.. Randhir came in defence “Sir we are really sorry…!” Prof. Vardhan barged in yet again into the conversation. “Randhir.. Calm down.. I know you people are in love.. You guys love each other so much.. You guys are meant to be Mr & Mrs. Shekawat in future.. That’s what I meant when I called you that..!” he finished and gave them his trademark smile.. That was a huge relief to both Randhir and Sanyukta.. Randhir looked at Sanyu and smiled “Thank God he doesn’t know anything more than that..!”
                         
Vardhan sir continued.. “Guys, listen to me very carefully.. Whatever I am about to say, please get that in your mind.. You are in love and it’s a fact to be appreciated.. I have come across this phase in my life myself and trust me that was the best phase of my life.. I even dedicate this position of mine today to my love.. She is the reason for whatever I am today.. That way, I am really happy that you people have finally found your love for each other and have sorted out all the differences that existed between you.. To love and to be loved is the most blissful moment in anybody’s life..!”

Randhir was looking at Prof. Vardhan in sheer astonishment.. Nobody has ever seen this side of Prof. Vardhan so far.. Nobody would even dare to imagine that this very person could have fallen in love someday.. The words coming out of his mouth were like a spell that was being casted on them.. They got glued to his words.. He continued “But.. yes you heard it right.. there is a but.. Let me explain that now.. You both are the BEST ENGINEERS I have ever come across so far. In my experience, I have produced many Engineers, most of them graduated from FITE only for one of the following reasons.. Placements, Peer Pressure, To fulfill their parents wish.. I have hardly seen people crave for Engineering, all they are concerned about is Money..I had almost lost hope that I wouldn’t find such a student ever again. Only until, you both entered FITE.. The moment I saw Randhir, I knew this guy was a genius n when you came Sanyukta, it totally changed my mind set on Girls doing Engineering.. You both were two different poles, totally in opposite direction, but had few things in common.. Brilliance, Passion, Love for Machines.. I can bet my life on the fact that you both will turn out to be the best engineers of India.. Again there is a BUT..” he paused..

Sanyukta came forward this time.. “Sir.. But?”

“But Sanyukta I am afraid, I might just be proved wrong.. I don’t want to lose my best Engineers to the Romeos standing in front of me.. Bitten by the love bug, don’t let your passion for Engineering die..   Let your love be the reason for your passion to grow, not to diminish.. In short, I would like to see the passionate and daring Randhir and Sanyukta back, who would challenge each other and go any limits to achieve their goals.. But.. this time no enemity, only love.. I hope you got what I meant..!” When Vardhan sir finished, Randhir and Sanyukta were almost in tears. This is the first time ever, they had seen Vardhan sir speak good things about them.. He was straight yet caring.. They wished, every student in the world deserves a professor cum Godfather like Vardhan sir.. He was truly an angel in their lives.. No way they were going to let him down.. All they could do, at that moment was to nod their heads in a YES…

Vardhan sir smiled warmly, got up from his desk and came near Randhir.. “Very well.. Thanks.. Randhir please stay back.. Sanyukta you may leave now..!” She left the place, dumbfounded.. Once she went out of sight, Randhir could not hold himself back anymore.. “Sir.. Actually we are married.. She is officially my wife.. We really didn’t mean to hide this fact from you.. I am really sorry on our behalf..” he put his head down in shame. Vardhan sir laughed “This is the best thing I like in you… You are TRUE.. By the way, don’t be surprised.. I knew this truth much before..I didn’t want Sanyukta to know about it that’s why I lied.. You remember, the day, her lawyer came to meet you.. When you left, I had a word with him and came to know everything.. Right from your marriage till the bitter truth you are hiding from Sanyukta.. And yeah you can trust me I will not let her know..!” Randhir could not find appropriate words to thank him.. So he chose the traditional way.. He hugged him tight, he never expected a reciprocation, atleast not from Prof. Vardhan.. But to his surprise, Prof. Vardhan hugged him back and soothed him.. He could hardly control his tears, but then managed to stop himself from crying. Such an emotional moment it was.. After a few mins, Randhir broke the hug and they shared a warm smile.. His lips uttered.. “Thank you sir..!” to which he replied.. “Anytime Randhir..!” Randhir turned to leave when Prof. Vardhan summoned him again.. “Randhirrr..!”

He turned back.. “Please take good care of Sanyukta..!” he uttered.. Randhir nodded in a yes..

Sanyukta returned to her room, she was still in the state of shock, she had just received.. Her idol, Mr. Engineer, Prof. Vardhan Suryavanshi had called her his BEST STUDENT.. She could even die now without complaining.. She will have no regrets whatsoever. Her trance was disturbed by the weeping sound that emerged from inside the room.. She rushed to see who it was.. It was Vidushi.. Never once, had she ever thought she would see Vidushi in such a vulnerable state.. She seemed very hurt and broken.. Sanyukta wanted to hug her and soothe her.. But then, no sensible person would do that, especially the ones who knew Vidushi personally..Sanyukta extended her hand to touch her shoulder but withdrew just before it could reach her.. She went and sat in her bed..

Vidushi was still weeping, she seemed so disturbed.. Sanyukta felt very bad for her and she was so damn sure only one person in this whole world could affect Vidushi so badly, Parth.. She slowly went upto her and sat beside her, gently placed her hand on Vidushi’s shoulders..She expected her to behave wildly and push her hand away.. Instead Vidushi flew into her arms and hugged her tight.. It was as if she was looking for a shoulder to cry, to transfer all her pains.. Sanyukta arrested her in her embrace and patted her back.. “Vidushi.. Kya hua? Don’t cry..I know you wouldn’t share anything with me still stop crying.. Sab thik ho jayega..!” Vidushi spoke up.. “Kyun Sanyukta kyun? Am I really that bad? Mujhe pata hai mein galat hu, galtiyan karti hu par itni b buri nai hu Sanyukta.. Parth hamesha mujhe taunt marta rehta hai.. Haan manti hu haq banta hai uska.. Par kabhi kabhi mein b normal insaano ke tarah thodi si pyar paana chahti hu.. You know why I hate you? Kyun ki sab tumse bahut pyar karte hai, tumhare saat compare karte hai mujhe.. I know I can never be you n I don’t want to be you as well. Mein jaisi hu waise hi rahungi and I have my reasons.. Pyar kya hota hai Sanyukta? Hum jisse b pyar karte hai use bina kisi shart ki accept karna hi pyar hota hai.. Everybody cant be perfect na.. Neither I am perfect nor Parth.. But still sab mujhe blame karte rehte hai..If Parth can accept me only if I change like you, then it isn’t love.. Nobody tries to understand my POV.. I know I am wasting my time explaining you..! Tum b nai samjhogi..” she broke the hug..

Sanyukta was getting the second shock of her life in less than 30 mins.. Vardhan sir kya kam the, ab Vidhushi ka yeh soft side b dekhne ko mil raha hai.. She held Vidushi and turned her to her side.. "Vidushi I don't know if u know it par mujhe pata hai... Parth really likes you.. Tumhe pasand karta hai woh.. Bus bhaav kha raha hai..!" She wiped her tears.. Vidushi looked at Sanyukta astonishingly "Do you think so?"

"Yes I do..!" Pat came the reply..

"Tum mere liye hi keh Rahi ho na! Just to console me?" Vidushi wasn't convinced.. Sanyukta nodded her head in a firm No... "Can you prove it?" She looked curious.. Sanyukta answered "Ek Engineer ko challenge kar rahi ho Vidushi..! Chalo koi nai.. I ll prove it to you..! Let's start Mission Parth Ko Pehchano..!" She winked...

Precap: Randhir and Parth looking for Sanyukta and Vidushi in a Jungle... Suddenly, they hear a loud noise of someone screaming..

TO BE CONTINUED.. I dedicate this part to Prof. Vardhan aka Krip sir.. He is such a motivational figure.. Readers, do leave your comments.. Love you All 😘 #Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment