Saturday 27 September 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 39

Part 39:

Sanyukta approached Randhir, smile stuck in her lips.. These days, her lips go curve whenever she sees him, it wasnt in her control anymore. Randhir was no exception, all his 32 teeth were visible. For the first time ever, he was happy even after getting himself eliminated from the task. He could comfortably sit back and admire his Sanyukta at work.

"Thanks Randhir... Agar tum nai hote na, toh mein yeh nai kar paati kabhi b.. Tumne apne aap ko eliminate kara diya sirf mere liye.." tears tried to escape her eyes. Randhir immediately placed his hand, on her cheeks and rubbed it off.. "Oh hello.. Meine kuch b nahi kiya tumhare liye samjhi.. Jo b kiya apne liye hi kiya.." Randhir defended his move..

"Apne liye kiya? Matlab?" Sanyukta was confused..

"Haan.. Tum waha aise muh leke baiti hui thi na, I was tensed.. Aisa lag raha tha jaise koi boothni baiti hui thi.. Actually na, mein stomach pain ke wajah se nai ghira tha, tumhari shakal dekhke chakkar aa gaya tha mujhe" he couldnt control his laughter while saying so..

Sanyukta couldnt as well, she smiled and hit him slighlty "Tumhe bhoot lagti hu mein Mr. Shekawat", he tried escaping from her.. Her smile soon turned into a laughter, happy tears escaping her eyes, he once again rubbed it off. After all,  she was all he had in this world. He couldnt see her cry even in happiness.

Sanyukta hugged him tight.. She needed it badly.. His warmth was so soothing to her soul.. He hugged her back.. Suddenly, Sanyukta remembered something and pulled herself back, breaking the hug... "Randhir mujhe tumse Kuch puchna hai..!" Randhir was surprised "Haan pucho na..!"

"Randhir please bina kisi argument ke mere Sawal ka Jawab do ok?" Sanyukta pointed her finger towards him and asked like a cute little kid.

Randhir blushed " Okay meri jaan! Ab pucho b!"

"What is your long term wish that you wanna get it fulfilled but kabhi kar nai paya? Aisa Kuch hai kya? Batao na.."

Randhir, as usual was about to ask her some question but stopped himself after remembering what she said.. "Haan hai na..!" He answered..

"Acha kya hai woh? Mujhe Batao na please!" Sanyukta pleaded.

"Sanyukta Mujhe bas Ek hi wish hai.. I want to let this world know how much I love you.. Par pata nai kaise karun.. Kaise samjaun is duniya ko ki mein tumse kitna pyar karta Hun.." Randhir said at once.. It indeed seemed to be his long term wish.. It took two whole years for him to tell the girl he loved, how much he loved her.. One can imagine, how many years or decades will it take for him to convey the same in front of this whole world..

Sanyukta thought for a while.. "Okay Randhir!! Ab hum chalte hai.. " she turned.. He pulled her back " Hello madam Kahan jaa rahe hai aap.." Sanyukta was astonished by his move, "Arey I am going to my room.. Bahut nind aa rahi hai mujhe.. Kal raat se nai soyi na.."

"Bus Itna hi romance? Kaise girl friend ho yaar tum? Mein b kya kya soch raha tha pagalon ke tarah.. Ab ho Gaya na Sab satyanash!" He made a cute face..

"Mr. Shekawat for your kind information, mein aapki girl friend nai Hun... Biwi Hun aapke samjhe! Ache husband ke tarah mere baat chup chap maano.. Jao apne kamre mein.. Mujhe Bahut Kaam hai.."

"Haan jaata Hun.. Par uske Pehle task jitne ki Kushi me Muh toh mita karo yaar" he winked..

Randhir was getting a bit mischievous.. She exactly knew what he meant by "Muh toh mita karo yaar"  Sanyukta blushed.. Her cheeks went red.. She immediately said "hmmm okay.. Aankhein band karo.. "

Randhir was so happy .. "Farzi finally samaj gayi.. Thanks Bhagwan..." He closed his eyes and stood there, expecting a kiss.. Sanyukta went closer, she saw his smiling face, he looked very handsome.. Close up shot was perfect.. She neared his lips, Randhir could feel it.. Suddenly she dumped something inside his mouth.. It tasted like a chocolate.. Randhir opened his eyes at once to find PKC standing there, smiling wide at him..

"Congragulations Randhir.. Muh mita karo task jitne ke khushi me.." PKC giggled..

"Sir aap?" Randhir was shocked..

"Woh Sanyukta ne bataya tha mujhe ki tumhe chocolate khane ka man kar raha hai.. FITE ki top student ho na, isliye mere chocolate tumhe de diya.. Itna toh kar hi sakta Hun Randhir.. Hai na Sanyukta?" He turned to look at Sanyukta, who was smiling naughtily at Randhir..

"Of course sir Itna toh banta hai..." Randhir gave her a angry stare.. "Kya expect kar raha tha aur yeh kya ho Gaya mere saat.."

Sanyukta left the place smiling, she couldn't control her laughter seeing Randhir's face.. He was blinking and his expression was like a cute little kid, who had tasted lemon for the first time in his life..

Just then a peon entered, "Sir aapko Vardhan sir bhula rahe hai.. Dean ke cabin me"

PKC left the place immediately.. When he reached Dean's cabin, Prof. Vardhan and Dean were getting ready to go out.. Vardhan said "PKC mein aur Dean kahi bahar jaa rahe hai, Dream Team ke Kaam se.. We ll be back only tomorrow.. Till then, FITE is in your control.. Please take care.. I don't want any complaints.. Hope you understand.." PKC was so happy hearing to what Prof Vardhan said.. "Of course Vardhan.. You don't have to worry.. I ll take care.. Tum fikar mat karo.."

Prof Vardhan nodded his head and they were on their way to Delhi for some official purpose.. PKC could not believe his luck.. FITE, under my control.. I am feeling like the king of the jungle now.. He jumped, ran, shouted and even danced in the corridor.. PKC had completely forgotten about his weight.. In his wild dance moves, he slipped and fell down.. "Ahhhhhhhh!!" Peon came running, it was a tough task to lift PKC who was lying on the corridor.. Somehow they did, and took him to the medical room.. His short term Dean position was cut even more shorter..

Randhir was on his way back to his room.. He was cursing his luck "Tum na Randhir Kuch Kaam ke nai ho.. Tumhare kismat hi karab hai.. Tabi toh Sanyukta ke Jagah PKC ghus jaata hai!" People around him thought he had gone nuts, talking to himself.. But who cares, for Randhir only Sanyukta existed in his world, main lead.. Others were just supporting characters..

While he was busily conversing to himself, cursing his luck, he heard a voice that sounded so similar.. But where was it coming from? He looked around but nobody was there.. Only then he realized that the voice he was hearing to, was actually coming from the speakers hanging on the wall..

He heard the below lines from the voice coming out of the speakers! Whole FITE came to stand still, they were listening to each and very word that was being spoken..

"I am good. Hope you are doing good as well. Ghar me b Sab thik hai na? Actually I am sorry I haven't written a love letter to any girl so far in my life. So I really don't know if this looks even a inch closer to a love letter.  Please forgive me if you don't like it. This might be the last punishment I would ever be giving to you, reading my so called "love letter".."

Randhir had heard those words before, it sounded so familiar.. I have definitely come across his somewhere sometime in my life.. He was sure par kahan??? The voice still continued..

"I still remember the first day we met, trust me I hated you to the core that day. I thought girls only belong to kitchen. I initially thought u were no match to me but you slowly changed my perception. My attitude became my fear, I was afraid when I knew you were better than me(not really 😉) Your so called MCP was feeling so insecure. But slowly, I kept getting lost in you."

God, it's my love letter to my Farzi!! The one I wrote for her during the village task.. Is she reading it out loud? Gosh!! She is.. She is reading it infront of the mike in Dean's cabin.. "Yeh buddhu b na!! I have to stop her somehow.. He rushed towards Dean's cabin.. She still continued..

"At one point, you weren't my competitor anymore, you became my life. Every time I saw you, I felt as if I was re-born at that moment. I again felt insecure, coz I didn't wanna lose you. My hatred for you turned into a beautiful love. I have no shame in accepting it Sanyukta "YES I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU"

Randhir reached for the cabin.. He quickly placed his hands on the mike and stopped her from talking.. He was panting heavily.. He was running out of breath.. Still he managed to talk "Farzi yeh kya kar rahi ho Tum? Sabke saamne mere letter pad rahe ho!! Pagal ho gayi ho kya?"

"Randhir yehi tumhara wish tha na! I wanted to fulfill it on your behalf.. I wanted to tell this world how much you love me.. World ko kaise batana hai yeh Mujhe nai pata Atleast is college ko bata sakti Hun na!" She asked him cutely.. He loved the way she decided to open up.. When she herself didn't have any problem in announcing it to the world, neither did he.. He removed his hand from the mike, placed it in her mouth and stopped her from talking further.. He took his position in front of the mike, and started to speak his heart out.. He remembered each and every word in that letter..

"So here it goes.. For my Princess..  I hate to say this,  Randhir Singh Shekawat has lost only once in his life, that is NOW, and the person is YOU, Sanyukta Agarwal!. I surrender myself Sanyukta! Even if I die now, I ll be happy coz I have finally proposed my girl, my life, my love Infront of the whole world.. Love you always! ALWAYS BE MINE Sanyukta!" He turned to look at her.. She flew into his arms.. He kissed her gently..

Sanyukta freed herself from his arms and ran towards the corridor.. Randhir ran behind, pulled her close to the wall and locked her up inside his arms.. He was intently looking into her eyes.. They were two love birds totally in love, happily lost in each other..

Their cute sweet moment was cut short by the sound of someone clapping their hands.. When Sanyukta and Randhir turned to see who it was, both their eyes widened.. They were shell shocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment