Friday 12 December 2014

Always Be Mine - Part 77

Sanyukta was in ninth cloud.. She could hardly believe her eyes.. She kept staring at her mobile, still blabbering something in disbelief, which only Randhir could understand. He hugged her warmly, making Vidarth jealous. They hugged each other too, inspired by Sandhir, rather Randhir.. Randhir smiled, remembering what he did just a while ago..

5 mins back..

Randhir slipped out of the room, excusing himself.. The moment Vidushi mentioned "Holidays and Vacations" everybody's face in the room lit up except Sanyukta. Her expression clearly conveyed what was running in her mind. Such an expert mind reader he had become..

Holidays, the word itself, is enough to illuminate even the most boring person on earth.. No matter if he is hardworking or a completely 'velle' person, everybody wants a holiday. Holidays means happiness, but somehow he couldnt even find a hint of happiness in her face, instead she put up a dull expression. It didnt take much long for Randhir to crack the real reason behind her 'Muted' expression. Yes, she was missing someone, may be many.. Her family.. Every semester holiday she is used to spending in her home.. This year, all of a sudden, it has taken a beating. So many things had happened in the past one year, she was forced into a marriage, married a guy whom she once thought would be the biggest enemy of her life, she was pushed out of her own house, her own family disowned her, she hated Randhir, eventually fell in love with him, struggle in her Engineering, Gosh how many stuff she had to deal with.. He had lost count of it.. It was very obvious that she was missing her family.. Randhir exactly knew what he had to do..

He pulled his mobile out from his pocket and dialed Mr. Agarwal's number.. Kishore attended almost immediately.. It seemed as if he was awaiting Randhir's call any moment.. He had his own reasons though..

Kishore: Randhir.. ? Kaise ho!?

Randhir: Mein kaise hu Isse aapko koi farak nai padna chahiye phir b since you asked let me answer that first.. I have my Sanyukta with me, so it's obvious I am the happiest person in this whole world.. N yeah, you are the biggest loser coz you have thrown away something precious that you had with you.. Whatever, chuck it.. Let me come directly to the point.. You know why I called you?

Kishore: Regarding the property matter na? I was really expecting your call.. Did you speak with Sanyukta? Did she agree?

He kept shooting the questions.. Those questions indeed made him stoop more low in Randhir's eyes.. "This guy is such a ... ******!" For the first time ever Randhir felt like abusing.. But he couldn't say it out as he had a task in hand.. He had to keep his emotions in control..

Randhir: Yes and No.. Yes because I wanted to talk to you about that.. And No because I wanted to talk to you in person.. I wanna meet you..

Kishore: Sure Randhir.. Where do you want me to come?

Randhir: You don't have to take so much pain.. I ll come and meet you myself, in your home..

Kishore: Sure.. When? I ll be waiting..

Randhir: Soon.. But tell me one thing, what will I get in return?

Kishore: In return? He paused for a moment.. "Ask me whatever you want to.. You want a share in my property?" He asked shamelessly..

Randhir: Oh no thanks.. I already have my share(he looked at Sanyukta) I want you to invite Sanyukta to your home to spend her semester holidays and behave nicely with her.,

Kishore: (let's out a huge sigh of relief) Bus itna hi? I ll do it definitely, right now..

Randhir: Hmmm hang on.. I don't believe you.. I ll give you the script, say exactly those words.. Nothing less and definitely nothing more.. Got it?

Kishore agreed readily.. Randhir gave him the entire script of what he was supposed to speak.. He noted it down.. Called Sanyukta and let out the exact words.. It was Kishore's voice but Randhir's words.. ❤️ (Guys, 3 cheers for our ABM Randhir 😘)

END OF FLASHBACK...

Sanyukta was hell happy.. Randhir asked her to pack her bags, to which easily agreed.. She was so damn excited.. "Randhir, I have started packing my bags.. Tum b Jao aur ready ho Jao.. We must catch the next bus..!"

"Mein kyu? Sasur ji ne Mujhe invite kiya kya?" He asked like a cute little baby.. Sanyukta thought for a second and lied instantly.. "Of course Randhir.. Papa ne tumhe b invite kiya hai.. In fact he is excited to see you more than me.. Pata hai?"

Randhir smiled at her "She wants to make me feel happy.. Why to spoil it? She doesn't even know that I didn't include this line in the script..!" He murmured..

"Randhir tumne Kuch kaha kya?" She queried..

"Nai Sanyukta.. Of course Sasur ji Kitne sweet hai.. He must have invited me.. N trust me, I am more excited to meet him than himself..!" He winked..

His heart screamed "It's Show Time baby..!"

Precap: Cute moments in bus.. Randhir arrives at his Sasur's place 😝 Bad time starts for the Agarwals.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment