Thursday 23 October 2014

LIVE-IN TOGETHER

LIVE IN TOGETHER:

Randhir's POV:

"I can't believe I am sitting in one of the best romantic places on earth, yet alone" How can things change so quickly.. I understand people change colours but how can my Sanyukta? Wasn't she madly in love with me or was I dreaming? I looked at my side, when my eyes fell on my packed suitcase, I knew my life has changed once and for all.. She has dumped me, my Sanyukta has! Men don't cry, atleast I felt so, till yesterday.. But I am a human too, hence I couldn't stop the tears from pouring down! Atleast they were giving me company..,

I am sitting in the beach, looking at the waves raising from a distance.. I couldn't stop my heart from cherishing all those old memories....

One year back:

I was waiting for my ‘always late’ friend.. I was returning home that evening, this friend of mine called me up and said “Randhir yaar… I wanna meet you, please wait for me in the beach at 6 PM”.. Also, it was long since I visited the beach so thought ‘Why not today?”.. I reached exactly at 6 PM, but my so called friend was no where to be seen.. Time started ticking, 6.15, 6.30, 6.45… I called him up but no response.. I finally decided to leave.. When I was about to get up, someone pushed me back on the sand and fell on me.. It was so dark that I couldn’t manage to see who it was.. I screamed out loud “ Kaun hai? Andha hai kya.. Dekhke nai jaa sakte.. Pata nai kitne internal injuries hue hai.. “ the person struggled to get up, in the process fell on me yet again.. This time, I felt like hitting the guy.. Just then, someone came running near me and gave his hand for the person to hold onto… I slowly managed to get up, it was hurting so much.. I turned on my mobile light to catch a glimpse at the fellow, who fell on me.. My heart skipped a beat, it wasn’t a guy, but was a beautiful girl.. My mouth was wide open, I was drooling over her.. Angel slowly said “Sorry yaar.. I fell on you by mistake..!” I wanted to say, “Arey koi nai ji.. Toh kya hua.. My pleasure” but my body pain forced me to say “Its okay but please Aap apni food habits me control layiye… God, u weigh so heavy..” That’s it, she gave me a loud stare and turned to leave..

The guy asked her, “Sanyukta are you okay?” she replied “I am fine Parth.. Lets go”

She left the place, after a few steps, turned back and gave me what was supposed to be a slight smile.. That moment I knew, she was going to be the girl of my life. But wait, who’s that guy? My CBI mind started to question.. Her brother, friend, boy friend, husband? Kaun hai woh..?

She was walking and he was holding her hands, it was to support her, I consoled myself.. Parth sat down on the shore, while she proceeded towards the waves.. She was looking like a angel, playing in the water..I gathered enough courage and followed her.. I gave a glance at Parth, he was busily talking to someone over phone.. I stood by her side, and called her name “Sanyukta!” she turned.. “Yes?”

“Hmmm I am Randhir.. Randhir Singh Shekawat!” I extended my hand.

She already seemed to have forgiven me for my idiotic comment.. Her warm smile was the proof of it.. She extended hers “I am Sanyukta… Sanyukta Agarwal!”

My mind started its calculations “Parth Agarwal? Kuch match nai ho raha hai.. “ I immediately said “Nice to meet u Mrs. Sanyukta Parth Agarwal..” and looked deep in her eyes..

“Noo.. I am not Mrs, I am still Miss.. And Parth is my best friend..” she uttered the exact words, I wanted her to say..

Next moment, I even forgot that I was standing beside her, I screamed out in joy, danced and did every stupid thing to make it obvious to her that I was liking her.. She laughed, we spoke, knew each other, exchanged numbers..

That was the start of a beautiful relationship that cant be carved out in words.. Sanyukta and I belonged to the same profession.. To our surprise, we were working in the same company but different branches,. This brought us more closer..

We were friends for 3 months, that seemed too long.. So I decided to give our relationship a name.. I went down on my knees and proposed her, in this same beach where we met for the first time. She didn’t take a second to think. She was so happy, that she immediately grabbed the rose from my hand, and hugged me tightly.. It was as if she was waiting for this moment.

3 months passed as lovers, still the distance killed us from within.. I couldn’t stay away from her for long, neither was she. We were staying 25 kms away from each other..Hardly, we met once a week.. One day, I decided to surprise her. I called her up when she was in office, she picked “Randhir? Is everything fine??” she knew I never call her when she was in office.. “Sanyukta, I am missing you badly..” the  moment I said that, her voice broke..”Missing you too so damn badly..” I disconnected the call..

“Toh chalo ab aur miss nai karenge ek dusre ko” She turned in astonishment to see me standing behind her.. Yes, I had got transferred to her office… She flew into my arms and I kissed her gently.. Our happiness knew no bounds.. We became a official couple..

When I was looking for a place to move in, she suggested this idea “LIVE IN TOGETHER”.. I had no problem, in fact I was happy that she trusted me.. I moved into her apartment.. It was spacious, easily 4 of them can stay without having            to bump into each other. Still I preferred to stay with her in her room, she agreed.. We slept in the same bed, but nothing more.. We knew we had a reputation to guard, I never casted my eye on her with evil intention and neither did she.. After a tiring day of work at office, we would retire in the bed hugging each other… That seemed like heaven.. It was Almost 6 months of our relationship, and it was a bliss. We both were happy with each other.. I loved her so much, she loved me more than I could imagine.. But then, why did this happen all of a sudden..

When I reached home, after office this evening, I found it empty.. There was this suitcase, neatly packed with all my belongings..There was a note attached to it.

“Honey.. Enough of this living together stuff.. I have packed all your belongings in the suitcase.. Ek aur baar check kar lena.. Kuch reh tho nai gaya.. Please leave this place immediately… - Sanyukta “

This was the most sweetest way of ditching someone.. Call them honey and ask them to leave the place… Wow, I punched my first hard on the wall.. I called her up, I deserved to know the reason behind this cruel behavior of hers.. Her phone was busy, she was talking to someone else.. I kept calling, my call went waiting but she never bothered to pick it up.. I finally decided to leave the place where I wasn’t needed anymore..

Here I am, sitting in the same place, where my fate had changed, with my packed suitcase, cursing my friend.. How badly I wished, had he turned up at the right time that day, I wouldn’t have met her at all.. I was already missing her, Man, how will I sleep tonight without hugging my Barbie doll?.. Why has she changed? Why the hell? I deserved answers.. I loved her truly but she dumped me.. I need to know why.. Evil thoughts filled up my mind.. I thought, its better to get it clarified than to sit and imagine stuff.. I picked up my suitcase, took an auto and reached ‘our’ apartment. It was 8 PM. I could see, lights were on.. She was inside.. I ran up the stairs and when I was about to knock the door…… I heard…. I heard… someone laughing, it was Sanyukta…. I heard one another voice too, a man’s voice…. He was laughing along with her.. I also heard him say “ I love you Sanyukta..” I was totally shattered… How can she betray me? She is in relationship with some other guy? Was it the reason she threw me out of her life? No, never, I will not let her do this to me.. Nooooo.. I pushed open the door and barged inside..

On the sofa, I saw a man sitting facing Sanyukta.. He was a old man.. “Sanyukta you left me for this old bald guy?” my heart raced.. Oh wait!! I have seen this fellow somewhere.. But where, when, how??? I tried recollecting, he stood up and was shocked to see me.. So was Sanyukta..I was in such a bad shape.. My eyes fell on the photo frames hanging on the wall.. Damn! This is Mr, Agarwal, Sanyuktas dad..!

I have made a total mess of the situation.. I had to handle it somehow.. I screamed “Mam, paper.. I am the paperrr boy of this apartment.. I used to supply papers u remember? I came here to collect my last months due..” I was feeling proud somehow, I handled it. Mr. Agarwal gave me a weird look..

Sanyukta came running towards me.. She dragged me out by holding my hand.. “Randhir yeh kar diya tumne? Aur yeh kya halat banake rakhe ho? Aise miloge kya apne sasur ji se?”

“Sanyukta tumne bataya kyun nai ki uncle aane wale hai?” I argued..

“Bataya toh tha meine.. Aaj subah hi.. Muijhe b aaj hi pata chala ki papa aane wale hai.. Isliye I told u in the morning itself to pack your bag and stay out for a while.. In the meantime, I would tell papa about us and convince him..  Tumne hmmm hmmm kaha par packing tak nai ki.. Isliye as soon as I reached home in the evening I packed everything and left a note for you” she said in a angry tone.

Now I understood what Sanyukta was referring to.. She had tried to wake me up so badly this morning, I was in deep sleep. I knew she was saying something but could not hear even a single word, Courtesy: My iPod..I had left it in y ears since last night... I was humming to the tune of the song that was being played rather than Sanyukta’s plea.. Silly me!!

Damn, I am such an idiot.. How could I even think Sanyukta would ever dump me? Top of it, my silly suspicion.. I hugged her tightly.. “I love you my Angel.. Love you loads!”

“Randhir.. whats all this?” sanyukta made a puppy face..

“Sorry Sanyukta.. Mujhe laga.. “ she would kill me if I say that now “Chodo I ll apologize to Uncle.. Chalo..”

“No need to apologize beta.. Sanyukta already told me how much you both love each other.. I somehow liked u at first sight.. If my daughter is happy, I wouldn’t want a thing from God anymore.. Sanyukta always makes right choices and I am sure you are her best choice..”

For a change, I felt like kissing Mr. Agarwal this time.. I love him for giving me the best precious gift of my life, My Sanyukta..

“Okay Sanyu.. Mujhe ab jaana hai.. Shaadi ki thiayari b toh karni hai na.. I am leaving..” he smiled at us both,, Sanyukta and I hugged him.. Once he left, I dragged her inside and locked her lip with my passionate kiss.. I understood one thing very clearly, There is no room for suspicion in true love… If there is, then it isn’t true love..

Hope you guys liked my OS.. Do leave your precious comments.. #Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment